• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fat People & Productivity

DOMS

Metrosexual
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was talking to a friend when I realized that, through my whole life, I've only ever met one really productive fat person (he was a systems analyst) outside of programmers.

How does that compare to your experiences with fat people? Were they productive or not?

DOMS said:
I was talking to a friend when I realized that, through my whole life, I've only ever met one really productive fat person (he was a systems analyst) outside of programmers.

How does that compare to your experiences with fat people? Were they productive or not?

Fat people can't be productive because they sweat on everything. I know one fat guy that busts ass, and smells like it by 9AM.

I'm fat and i manage to do one or two things a week.

I've met a lot of fat people who will give it all they got but will shortly give up once they start sweating, breathing heavy and so forth. However, the majority of the people i see around public don't have a care in the world and have everything done for them while they are sitting on their ass waiting for an icecream on a hot sunny day.

Another funny thing is, i have never met any overly obese people who are very successful in the work force. Usually, the top executives and CEO's are either skinny, nerdy, or really good looking.

shiznit2169 said:
Usually, the top executives and CEO's are either skinny, nerdy, or really good looking.

Spicoli3.jpg

That dude's a fag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

My boss is a jolly old fat man, he might not do alot physically anymore, but he wakes up at the crack of dawn and stays here at work past closing often, he's always on the phone making deals or out in the warehouse making sure everybodies doing what they need to be doing.

Fat people will only work if the work involves a buffet table.

99% of fat people are lazy.
Fat people are fat because they are lazy.
People may be lazy for a huge variety of reasons, but it all can be traced back to a lack of self respect.

On that note, I would like to see a fat tax imposed.
Every hobby or recreational activity I have is taxed to death or outright illegal. I am 10 times healthier than most fat people, so where is the fairness here?
Fat people drag down the productivity of companies who employer them, and they drag down the productivity of the US. Fat people are constantly in the hospital for health related issues, because they are too lazy to take care of themselves.
To offset this burden on our economy, I am 100% in favor of implementing the fat tax today.

IML Gear Cream!
KelJu said:
People may be lazy for a huge variety of reasons, but it all can be traced back to a lack of self respect.

Every hobby or recreational activity I have is taxed to death or outright illegal. I am 10 times healthier than most fat people, so where is the fairness here?
Fat people drag down the productivity of companies who employer them, and they drag down the productivity of the US. Fat people are constantly in the hospital for health related issues, because they are too lazy to take care of themselves.
To offset this burden on our economy, I am 100% in favor of implementing the fat tax today.

True Story, the reason they are lazy is because they are ignorant. This is the perfect scenario for the government to have.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2005-09-11-obesity-workforce_x.htm

??? Normal-weight men miss an average of three work days a year, compared with five days for men who are 60 or more pounds over a healthy weight.

??? Normal-weight women miss about 3.4 days a year vs. 5.2 days for women who are obese, that is 30 to 60 pounds overweight, and 8.2 days for extremely obese, 100 or more pounds over a healthy weight.

??? The average medical expenditure for a normal-weight man is $1,351 a year. Men who are 30 to 60 pounds overweight cost $462 more based on added medical costs and absenteeism. Extremely obese men cost $2,027 a year more.

??? Average medical expenditures for normal-weight women are $1,956. Women who are 30 to 60 pounds overweight cost $1,372 more when medical costs and missed work are included. Women who weigh 60 to 100 pounds too much cost $2,485 more.

??? The most obese workers (those 100 or more pounds too heavy) make up 3% of the employed population but account for 21% of the costs of obesity.

Thanks for the stats and link to the article, shiznit, good stuff there.

I never liked how people say it is unfair to hire someone who is in good shape over someone who is fat if they both meet the qualifications for the job. It is NOT unfair. If you can't even take care of yourself, how are you going to take care of their company?

KelJu said:

Good idea. We can only wish for such a thing to be imposed as I doubt it'll happen. Good point (bolded), I never thought of this but you're right.

I work in a Hospital and some of the patients we get......phuk!.....We get these 600lb people who cant move,and we gotta roll them over and wipe their asses,wipe down their undersides and change their sheets.....I seen this tiny nurse....I was holding the dude so she could wipe his butt.....and half her arm was in this dudes cheeks it was gross ....I think that if I ever got to the point where it was hard to get out of bed....I would seriously stop eating and start reading up on nutrition and doing some excercise.At what point does someone recognise that they need to stop living like that?
I used to work construction and lanscaping,and half those guys were fat.....but they busted their asses in the sun all day.

RexStunnahH said:
I work in a Hospital and some of the patients we get......phuk!.....We get these 600lb people who cant move,and we gotta roll them over and wipe their asses,wipe down their undersides and change their sheets.....I seen this tiny nurse....I was holding the dude so she could wipe his butt.....and half her arm was in this dudes cheeks it was gross ....I think that if I ever got to the point where it was hard to get out of bed....I would seriously stop eating and start reading up on nutrition and doing some excercise.At what point does someone recognise that they need to stop living like that?
I used to work construction and lanscaping,and half those guys were fat.....but they busted their asses in the sun all day.

Genetics + Self Reponsibility + Income + Education/Ignorance + Corporate Advertising = you're physical state

The other side of fat people as an employer is they lose it secretly. When those of us of non-fat people get pissed, miss our taget goals or otherwise screw up you can hear the explosion from a distance. Fat people are on the edge from being so fat so long that when that "thing" ... that final cosmic fuck up comes along no-one ever knows. They hide it ... see I had a fat receptgionist. On purpose. Not cus I'ma tubby chaser but because the previous receptionist was a hottie and caused a drop in production as all the guys would chase the pussy. That got old so I hired the fat chick ... baaaaahhhhh wrong answer. When she was not able to meet her deadline on paperwork she just tossed it in the trash. Quietly. Sneaky bitch. :mad: :yell:

I'm fat, and I layed 6000 sq ft of sod today for 4 hours straight with 3 water breaks in 102 degree weather. Made 100 dollars. Had the help of a friend and the guy we were working for. Then I went and ate ( for the first time today at 3:00 ), and then I went and loaded shingles and hauled them to a dump for 2 hours. And all that off 4 hours of sleep. Then I went and did some light lifting and stretching at the gym. Needless to say I'll sleep good tonight.

BoneCrusher said:
The other side of fat people as an employer is they lose it secretly. When those of us of non-fat people get pissed, miss our taget goals or otherwise screw up you can hear the explosion from a distance. Fat people are on the edge from being so fat so long that when that "thing" ... that final cosmic fuck up comes along no-one ever knows. They hide it ... see I had a fat receptgionist. On purpose. Not cus I'ma tubby chaser but because the previous receptionist was a hottie and caused a drop in production as all the guys would chase the pussy. That got old so I hired the fat chick ... baaaaahhhhh wrong answer. When she was not able to meet her deadline on paperwork she just tossed it in the trash. Quietly. Sneaky bitch. :mad: :yell:

You're Fired!

6905_512.jpg

JordanMang said:
I'm fat, and I layed 6000 sq ft of sod today for 4 hours straight with 3 water breaks in 102 degree weather. Made 100 dollars. Had the help of a friend and the guy we were working for. Then I went and ate ( for the first time today at 3:00 ), and then I went and loaded shingles and hauled them to a dump for 2 hours. And all that off 4 hours of sleep. Then I went and did some light lifting and stretching at the gym. Needless to say I'll sleep good tonight.

Do that for 10 hours a day, 6 days a week. :thumb:

JordanMang said:

Yeah but you be big young fat ... not grown up flabby fat. Were talkin the kinda fat that gets sustained by 6 trips to the all you can eat buffet table at Golden Corral ... and then goes for the desert bar with a vengance. The kinda fat that comes in a 5'10 340 pound container ... your just a pudgy kid.

IML Gear Cream!
JordanMang said:

Did the lunch happen to be at a buffet?

Dale Mabry said:
Did the lunch happen to be at a buffet?

Nope, yard bird.

BoneCrusher said:
Yeah but you be big young fat ... not grown up flabby fat. Were talkin the kinda fat that gets sustained by 6 trips to the all you can eat buffet table at Golden Corral ... and then goes for the desert bar with a vengance. The kinda fat that comes in a 5'10 340 pound container ... your just a pudgy kid.

I'm not really pudgy. I have a belly, and thats about it. I don't have fat kid titties that hang to their belly button. I'm actually really fit for my size. A lot of people don't think I'm as heavy as I am, not really sure myself. I know plenty of kids who look a lot fatter then me and weigh as lot less then me. In fact when I haven't eaten that day you can see my top abs ( it's scary. ). But I get what you're saying.

BoneCrusher said:

biggest bunch of bull shit I ever read!! if you have 100% genetic dispostion to being fat the your wieght is only 13% of your total body weight!!! Dude is setting himself up for a life time of of problems and me paying for his meds when he is dying and can not afford it. You can work all you want but i am betting you take in ungodly amounts of callories at a time or you are a victim of FAT PARENTS. There is nothing wrong with second guessing what how your parents cook and telling them to cut back on the sugar and butter

slider said:
biggest bunch of bull shit I ever read!! if you have 100% genetic dispostion to being fat the your wieght is only 13% of your total body weig/ht!!! Dude is setting himself up for a life time of of problems and me paying for his meds when he is dying and can not afford it. You can work all you want but i am betting you take in ungodly amounts of callories at a time or you are a victim of FAT PARENTS. There is nothing wrong with second guessing what how your parents cook and telling them to cut back on the sugar and butter
Sah soyo dahimbe mohubento quam belwi?:bulb:

slider said:
biggest bunch of bull shit I ever read!! if you have 100% genetic dispostion to being fat the your wieght is only 13% of your total body weight!!! Dude is setting himself up for a life time of of problems and me paying for his meds when he is dying and can not afford it. You can work all you want but i am betting you take in ungodly amounts of callories at a time or you are a victim of FAT PARENTS. There is nothing wrong with second guessing what how your parents cook and telling them to cut back on the sugar and butter

My mom is 5'7, 130 lbs ( a far cry from fat ), my dad is 6'2 200 lbs ( a far cry from fat, he's actually pretty muscular ). I don't eat large callories at a time. And I'm perfectly able to cut down to a much smaller size if I wanted too. I'm looking forward to a div 1 football scholarship so I can't really cut down to much weight wise. Below 255 would be harmful to my chances. And at 255, I wouldn't look a like a lineman, I'd look like a fat linebacker.

The only productive fat person I've seen was the velocity they reached rolling down a steep incline.

Actually, I remember the instructor we had in my highschool Driver's Ed class a number of years ago. It literally looked like he had a steeringwheel imprinted on his gut. We always used to joke about the fact he didn't need an airbag.

Santa Claus is a pretty productive fat guy. All those chimneys in one night? I mean, that is a lot of grease and chimney dust to go through in a matter of hours.

Damn it, I hate those fat lazy people. At least I am fit and lazy, I look good in a couch.

Vieope said:
Damn it, I hate those fat lazy people. At least I am fit and lazy, I look good in a couch.

Yeah, but people are gonig to think you're a nut. Get out of the couch.

Which brings up an interesting question: if gay men come out of the closet, what type of man comes out of the couch?

Back