IronMagLabs

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Creatine Loading?

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Creatine Loading?

Age old question:

What do you guys do for it, how long and how many have given up on creatine mono? What's youer maintainence dose?
    I tried mono and it was shit. But I want to try it again. It's cheaper. I used CEE with huge results, and want to try going back it (mono) again.

In BUILT We Trust

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Dookie

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut
    Age old question:

What do you guys do for it, how long and how many have given up on creatine mono? What's youer maintainence dose?
    I tried mono and it was shit. But I want to try it again. It's cheaper. I used CEE with huge results, and want to try going back it (mono) again.

I responded well to mono without loading at all. I like CEE much better though and see no reason to go back to mono.

Rep Points

Your body can only take in about 5 g's of creatine a day therefore loading is ineffective

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules
    I will not kill innocents.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

In BUILT We Trust

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules
    I will not kill innocents.

Rep Points

what the hell is all this smiley faces for

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

In BUILT We Trust

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MarioP42
    Your body can only take in about 5 g's of creatine a day therefore loading is ineffective
    Wheres your source?........How do you know?........ ........Just curious!

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

goddammn youre a pushy bastard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Double D
    Wheres your source?........How do you know?........ ........Just curious!

In BUILT We Trust

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut
    Age old question:

If you tried mono and it was "shit" and you got "huge results" with CEE, why do you want to mono again? Why waste your money? Why not stick with something that works for you? Makes no sense to me.

SHRUG LIKE YOU MEAN IT

Rep Points

^ he speaks the truth.

Though for the topic, ive never loaded creatine. I see little point.
    http://www.getlifting.info

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

yah i thought about that. I found cee for the same price as mono so i said screw it and went for the cee instead.

In BUILT We Trust

Rep Points

I used a bunch of mono products: MHP TRAC, Twinlab Creatine Nitrate Fuel, Cytodyne Phosphaplex, EAS Phosphagen Elite and honestly I never got results. On the other hand I tried VPX CEX and BSN NO-Xplode/Cell-Mass stack and I got great results in terms of increasing my strenght.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Cell mass is brilliant, but over priced. BUT BRILLIANT