• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Creatine Loading?

juggernaut

Creator of Chaos
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Age old question:

What do you guys do for it, how long and how many have given up on creatine mono? What's youer maintainence dose?
I tried mono and it was shit. But I want to try it again. It's cheaper. I used CEE with huge results, and want to try going back it (mono) again.

juggernaut said:
Age old question:

What do you guys do for it, how long and how many have given up on creatine mono? What's youer maintainence dose?
I tried mono and it was shit. But I want to try it again. It's cheaper. I used CEE with huge results, and want to try going back it (mono) again.

I responded well to mono without loading at all. I like CEE much better though and see no reason to go back to mono.

Your body can only take in about 5 g's of creatine a day therefore loading is ineffective

MarioP42 said:
Your body can only take in about 5 g's of creatine a day therefore loading is ineffective

Wheres your source?........How do you know?........:bulb: ........Just curious!

IML Gear Cream!
juggernaut said:
Age old question:

If you tried mono and it was "shit" and you got "huge results" with CEE, why do you want to mono again? Why waste your money? Why not stick with something that works for you? Makes no sense to me.

^ he speaks the truth.

Though for the topic, ive never loaded creatine. I see little point.

I used a bunch of mono products: MHP TRAC, Twinlab Creatine Nitrate Fuel, Cytodyne Phosphaplex, EAS Phosphagen Elite and honestly I never got results. On the other hand I tried VPX CEX and BSN NO-Xplode/Cell-Mass stack and I got great results in terms of increasing my strenght.

Back