• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Where's my soreness?

themamasan

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I know being sore doesn't necessarily mean you are making progress. However, after working out for the last 18 months straight, I seem to have done just about every exercise I know of. I have gotten every muscle sore at least once during my training, except my deltoids.

My deltoids now seem to be the most underdeveloped part of my body, and although I have made some small gains, I have to wonder why those muscles have never been sore. When I do work out my shoulders, it is usually the muscles surrounding the deltoid that become sore (upper chest, upper back). And what is weird is that some "isolation" exercises I do make my deltoids burn like fire as I go to failure, yet never any soreness. What's the deal with that? :hmmm:

Wish I could help, but alot of that has to do with genetics.

i felt the same.
change the exercise, or go a lil heavier on the pressing for shoulders. I did last friday and i still feel them.

maybe your delts are the week point so it's only the part getting the work in the push movements ....... change your split and work your shoulders in the begining of your push session.

post your workout plan..

I'm loathe to suggest this, but have you tried pre-exhaust work at all?

Back