IronMag Research Chems

Use Coupon Code SPOOK25 for 25% Discount!

gyno question/workout question

scottyshotty

Rep Points

gyno question/workout question

I have had a slight case of gyno getting more and more aggrivating and worse. Does working out the chest make this worse? Ive heard both stories?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Not that I have heard. Gyno has to do with both bodyfat and also genetics. Some people who have gyno develop it through puberty. Ussually gyno is a little bit of fatty tissue around the nipple and can be overcome with low bodyfat. Other cases are so severe that it takes surgery.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by scottyshotty
    I have had a slight case of gyno getting more and more aggrivating and worse. Does working out the chest make this worse? Ive heard both stories?
    No, it will have 0 effect on gyno. See a Doc if it is puberty gyno, if from using steroids then stop and spend some time learning about cycling and anti-estrogens.
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

scottyshotty

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Double D
    Not that I have heard. Gyno has to do with both bodyfat and also genetics. Some people who have gyno develop it through puberty. Ussually gyno is a little bit of fatty tissue around the nipple and can be overcome with low bodyfat. Other cases are so severe that it takes surgery.
    Yeah I know of the body fat type. I have "I need surgery type". Glandular. I have this fascination that Im just going to make my pecs so mosterous you cant even notice it..but i also think as the pecs grow it aggrivates it from the inside out, making it worse. Wheres the damn scalpel!!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I am not real sure of the price, but if it is the surgery type then of course theres only one way to fix it. Is this due to puberty or steroids?

scottyshotty

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules
    No, it will have 0 effect on gyno. See a Doc if it is puberty gyno, if from using steroids then stop and spend some time learning about cycling and anti-estrogens.
    I know and studied cycling and did proper pct and took anti-es throughout, but problem was I already had it before the cycle where it responds much quicker if already existing

scottyshotty

Rep Points

I am not real sure of the price, but if it is the surgery type then of course theres only one way to fix it. Is this due to puberty or steroids?
    yeah its around $5000 and insurance doesnt cover. its only cosmetics. Its amazing I ve heard peeps would cycle a gram of test with no anti e and not even get itchy nips

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

yeah its around $5000 and insurance doesnt cover. its only cosmetics. Its amazing I ve heard peeps would cycle a gram of test with no anti e and not even get itchy nips
    Well yeah no everyone has problems with it. It all has to do whether you are prone to it or not. And if you had it through puberty and got it worse after AAS then you are one of those prone to it.

scottyshotty

Rep Points

Well yeah no everyone has problems with it. It all has to do whether you are prone to it or not. And if you had it through puberty and got it worse after AAS then you are one of those prone to it.
    Really?.... I say its still pretty amazing

Rep Points

if it's not coming back normal you can take it off
    *i had it on puberty and took it off

Anti-mediocrity
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

"250 mg/day of calcium d-glucarate and 400 mg/day of DIM are effective anti-estrogen dosages for male with gynecomastia. Theoretically, these compunds taken in conjunction with tribulus, vitex and maca should increase free testosterone significantly, as evidenced by increased libido."

I found this advice elsewhere and its totally sound. I would try this first before I went under the knife.

Glucarates remove estrogen from the body to reduce their effect on receptors and DIM works at the receptor and gene level to reduce tissue ER sensitivity.

You can also use glucuronic lactone (two steps back in the cycle for glucaric acid), or use the calcium salt.

scottyshotty

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble
    "250 mg/day of calcium d-glucarate and 400 mg/day of DIM are effective anti-estrogen dosages for male with gynecomastia. Theoretically, these compunds taken in conjunction with tribulus, vitex and maca should increase free testosterone significantly, as evidenced by increased libido."

I found this advice elsewhere and its totally sound. I would try this first before I went under the knife.

Glucarates remove estrogen from the body to reduce their effect on receptors and DIM works at the receptor and gene level to reduce tissue ER sensitivity.

You can also use glucuronic lactone (two steps back in the cycle for glucaric acid), or use the calcium salt.
    Thanks alot. This is all new to me except the Trib. Much appriciated!

the true playboy

Rep Points

alot of insurance will cover it
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke8395

But, I've been with girls that had saggy chests and boring butts and they still had no personality. Those girls are usually really bitter. I think they realize they are useless.

scottyshotty

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by kicka19
    alot of insurance will cover it
    Really?? Which ones? Much appreciated

Rep Points

Femara will fix the gyno problems and working out will not harm it.

AG
    www.ag-guys.com

Rep Points

How do you tell if you have gyno? and what will make it worse?