• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

new job opportunity

fufu

fiendish thingy
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So chances are I can get this job waiting tables at a semi-formal Greek/Italian restaurant. I've never waited before and they said I don't need experience. I think this would be a much more interesting job than washing fucking dishes for 6 hours. I think the time would go by much faster. The restaurant is in a very wealthy town, tips could be awesome.

...any thoughts? I am inclined to take this.

fufu said:
So chances are I can get this job waiting tables at a semi-formal Greek/Italian restaurant. I've never waited before and they said I don't need experience. I think this would be a much more interesting job than washing fucking dishes for 6 hours. I think the time would go by much faster. The restaurant is in a very wealthy town, tips could be awesome.

...any thoughts? I am inclined to take this.

Good money, but do you like dealing with people, espicially wealthy can be hard to please!:shrug:

the nut said:
Good money, but do you like dealing with people, espicially wealthy can be hard to please!:shrug:

I am the master of groveling.

True Story, waiters make bills.

BigDyl said:
True Story, waiters make bills.

True Story.

If someone pissed you off, just spit a loogie in the food.

True Story, this inspires me to write a rap

Waiter jobs are one of the better jobs you can get as a young person without a lot of, or any, qualification, at least in terms of pay. Sometimes it can be stressfull and you will have to do with assholes, but just keep your cool and you'll be fine. I've never worked one myself, but I know lots of people who stick to those kinds of jobs while they're in school because of the hours they have you work and decent pay.

CowPimp said:
Waiter jobs are one of the better jobs you can get as a young person without a lot of, or any, qualification, at least in terms of pay. Sometimes it can be stressfull and you will have to do with assholes, but just keep your cool and you'll be fine. I've never worked one myself, but I know lots of people who stick to those kinds of jobs while they're in school because of the hours they have you work and decent pay.

it's also a good way to meet a lot of people, i'd say take it man for sure.

joesmooth20 said:
it's also a good way to meet a lot of people, i'd say take it man for sure.

image.php

hey I try and not be vulgar all the time. It's a good way to pick up snatch without having to try for it Is what i meant

joesmooth20 said:
hey I try and not be vulgar all the time. It's a good way to pick up snatch without having to try for it Is what i meant
would you please refrain from posting such filth! if you do it again I'll have you banned! good day sir!

Take the job, very stressful though. I think everyone should be a waiter/waitress at least once so they are not dicks when they go out to eat.

Well they said they'd give me a call. Hopefully I got the job.

Back