• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who will be the first to become president?

First to break new ground...

• White female

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Black male

• Black female

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Hispanic

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • The white man will always be the man...

• other (explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SuperFlex

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I say a black man.

I think Colin Powell could possibly win the election today... I wouldn't mind seeing him leading the way but I'd truly HATE to see most blacks in office. Not because they're black, but because they'd have black on the mind..............................................................:banned:

Well I'll tell you this, according to Chris Rock, none except the white man will become Vice-President.

MWpro said:
Well I'll tell you this, according to Chris Rock, none except the white man will become Vice-President.

I can imagine his reasoning. It's stupid... JFK a black man right?

I don't think I will ever see a black president, at least in my lifetime.

And if there was black President.....10 to 1 Clemson will assasinate him.

min0 lee said:

Who's Clemson? Don't you mean MonkeyMan:confused:

SuperFlex said:
Who's Clemson? Don't you mean MonkeyMan:confused:
Monkeyman will not lose his composure. I do think Clemson will barracade himself and stock up his house with guns and rifle's and declare war on the darkies.

min0 lee said:
Monkeyman will not lose his composure. I do think Clemson will barracade himself and stock up his house with guns and rifle's and declare war on the darkies.

Oh no, I pissed min0 off again. Let the internet stalking commence.

clemson357 said:
Oh no, I pissed min0 off again. Let the internet stalking commence.
No, your just the first person to come to mind.
Nothing personal. By the way, why is your PM off and why are you in invisible mode?

Min0 lee will be president.

With the national debt hitting 10 trillion bucks, we can no longer afford to have both a president AND a first lady. We'll have to elect someone who can do both.

kbm8795 said:
Min0 lee will be president.

With the national debt hitting 10 trillion bucks, we can no longer afford to have both a president AND a first lady. We'll have to elect someone who can do both.
:D

min0 lee said:

Monkey on the other hand will take only ONE gun
and vanish into the hills, and leave you all to wonder
when and where he will appear again

:cool:

SuperFlex said:
I can imagine his reasoning. It's stupid... JFK a black man right?

Well, if a black guy were vice president, he says he would assassinate the president himself so that the black guy could become president, lol.

Then he'd go to jail and be a hero.

MWpro said:
Well, if a black guy were vice president, he says he would assassinate the president himself so that the black guy could become president, lol.

Then he'd go to jail and be a hero.
:laugh:
Never thought of that scenerio.

A illieal immigrant has a better chance a become president than a black person.

IML Gear Cream!
min0 lee said:

The first black president will have a mexican as his vice president!:)

SuperFlex said:
I say a black man.

There already has been a first President: George Washington.

(Joke.)

But seriously, SuperFlex, Colin Powel has a lot of integrity and seems the most pragmatic and astute person to serve in the Bush administration.

Polling data back in 1994, yes, 1994 showed Powel with very high support.

However, Powel doesn't want to get into the messy and brutal arena, where there is constant accusations, attacks, and mud slung.

One problem today is, most good people don't want to subject their families, lives, and theirselves to such nasty fishbowls, and microscopes.

SuperFlex said:
I say a black man.

Wasn't Clinton the first black president? :D

min0 lee said:
Close, but Arnold is now legal.

Arnold could only run for President if there was a Constitutional Amendment, and there will not be one.

Mr_Snafu said:

(Joke.)

But seriously, SuperFlex, Colin Powel has a lot of integrity and seems the most pragmatic and astute person to serve in the Bush administration.

However, Powel doesn't want to get into the messy and brutal arena, where there is constant accusations, attacks, and mud slung.

One problem today is, most good people don't want to subject their families, lives, and theirselves to such nasty fishbowls, and microscopes.

I'd probably vote for the man. For me, where he stands on the moral issues would decide it. I like everything I know of about him...

Mr_Snafu said:
Arnold could only run for President if there was a Constitutional Amendment, and there will not be one.

That is correct... I think you must be born an American citizen. I think it requires of couple generations deep too.

SuperFlex said:
That is correct... I think you must be born an American citizen. I think it requires of couple generations deep too.

The Constitution states you must be atleast 35 years of age, and born in the U.S.

It doesn't matter how many generations.

SuperFlex:

I think Colin Powel is way above the rest of recent Presidential candidates as far as integrity and honesty. He's very, very, smart. I think he's good at diplomacy in the international arena, also.

Powel was shut out of the W. Bush administration and was the least travelled Secetray of State in the 50+ years. He is polar opposites of Rummy and Wolfawitz, and Cheney in several matters.

Powel's UN testimony was a disasterous embarrassment for Powel, the U.S., and world opinion. He's since attempted to distance himself from him by saying he was "forced" to go before the UN and that he actually protested against the false information (read: lies) in the speech he gave on Iraq.

I think the U.S. public has forgotten for now, (it would be used against him in a campaign but whether it's effective or not, who knows). But I don't think Powel wants to go through the nasty process and the visciousness involved in running for President.

A shame, really.

(Joke.)

You need work. :D although there is rumor that there was a President with black blood.

No secret on why he bailed out.

My friend at State Dept. tells me that when he dislikes having agents follow him everywhere, so when he heads home he tells them to either beat it or stay far away.
I have a cool job.... well sometimes.

[/quote].

Mr_Snafu said:
I know, but I would be suprised if he would win.

Back