• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

look at this noob

Look for the moron who can't differentiate between "min0 lee" and "MinoLee."

LexusGS

Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:25 am Post subject: hi all

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i am a gay noob and like to get stuffed in the ass

LexusGS said:
LexusGS

Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:25 am Post subject: hi all

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i am a gay noob and like to get stuffed in the ass
What's real disturbing about that is that it was probably you who posted the above. :p

Last edited:
I'm still trying to figure out what an anla rod is.... !!

IML Gear Cream!
It is Kenwood! Acouple of months ago he sent me a pm to come join that site!
:banned:

Are they free, I want to start one for the company I work for to just share some knowledge.

min0 lee said:
Nice stickies. :)
I worked hard building that site, you people have no idea how much time, money and work it takes to build a great site. :spaz:

ForemanRules said:
I worked hard building that site, you people have no idea how much time, money and work it takes to build a great site. :spaz:

lol why did he make u a mod :p ... i think he loves u

assassin said:
lol why did he make u a mod :p ... i think he loves u
I have nothing to do with that site, but I just spammed it up a bit a few minutes ago. :yawn:

ForemanRules said:
I have nothing to do with that site, but I just spammed it up a bit a few minutes ago. :yawn:

lol i know ...just j/k ....

mino, i didnt post that shit, but i will make an account immidiately and spam it! You are welcome to join!

Back