• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

considering winstrol tabs for a boost

scottyshotty

scottyshotty
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well I was doing just that to try to jump to a new level. I need to stay away from anything that can convert due to a minor case of gyno. I seem to be stuck at a plateau that I can not brake. Ive done more/less/heavier/low, high reps/different exercises/order and teqniques.I'm maintaining great muscle but only maintaining plus diet and protein is adequate. I have a good drive in the gym and am wondering if maybe supplementing with winstrol for 4 weeks will give me harder muscles and maybe break this plateau?Should I even bother? I wish I could just take test-e again:(Any other suggestions that wont affect gyno? Thats the only reason Im not on. Thanks

At 6'1'' and only 180 you have no business using any steroids.

ForemanRules said:
At 6'1'' and only 180 you have no business using any steroids.
from the pics I posted in the last forum everyone said I have a great base to start. I used to be a skinny boned 130 pounder 5 years ago, and gained 50 lbs all natural muscle, but now Ive been stuck. Id like to weigh 200, but with my active lifestyle it would take 10 years..

scottyshotty said:
from the pics I posted in the last forum everyone said I have a great base to start. I used to be a skinny boned 130 pounder 5 years ago, and gained 50 lbs all natural muscle, but now Ive been stuck. Id like to weigh 200, but with my active lifestyle it would take 10 years..
So what, 180 is a joke at 6'1...when you hit 200+ at 10% or less body fat then you can do a cycle.

If energy is your only need....stick to a thermogenic like clen.

winny is bad stuff IMO.

ForemanRules said:
So what, 180 is a joke at 6'1...when you hit 200+ at 10% or less body fat then you can do a cycle.

True. If dropped down to 10% BF I'd weigh over 200, and I'm 6'3. My brother is 192 and he's at 17% or so, and he's 6'1. And he's pretty lean too. Not going to give advice about something I don't know, but seems like you could get a lot bigger naturally.

Back