• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ultimate Fight Night 5 this 06/28/06

I will be watching. I would like to see Leben take on Ed Herman. I believe Ed would win that battle. I saw Leben in Ed's corner during the Kendal fight.

Goodfella9783 said:
I'm looking forward to the Rashad - Bonnar fight and to seeing Luke Cummo fight. I like how they've been showing free fights on Spike more often.

Agreed. I hope Rashad knocks the crap out of Bonnar. I really don't like him for some reason and I think Jardine deserved the victory in their fight. Rashad is a handful at 205, hopefully he looks better than last time. As for Cummo, I hope he wins as well, have you seen his opponent's hair cut? He deserves a beating for that alone....

Doublebase said:
I will be watching. I would like to see Leben take on Ed Herman. I believe Ed would win that battle. I saw Leben in Ed's corner during the Kendal fight.

I saw Leben in your mom's corner as well.

topolo said:
I saw Leben in your mom's corner as well.
Please don't follow me around here anymore.

Greatest fighter of all time =
image.php
:rofl:

BigDyl said:
Greatest fighter of all time = :rofl:

BidDyl what are you doing here?

Fucking loser
630Picture_109-med.jpg

Doublebase said:
BidDyl what are you doing here?

Fucking loser
630Picture_109-med.jpg

True Story, that's the last thing you see. :)

Sorry Goodfella, Topolo and Bigdyl ruined another good thread.

Iiiiiii am the best fighter you all ever have seen and will se in all the rest of your lifes

mohamid said:
Iiiiiii am the best fighter you all ever have seen and will se in all the rest of your lifes

Ok, thanks for that.

I'm takin Bonnar and Leben. Bonnar has 4 inches on Rashad, with superior striking and and can def. hang with him on the ground.

I don't know much about Silva besides him being a Brazilian fighter (jiu-jitsu), so Leben should KO him easily.

I'd like to see Evans beat Bonnar. For these reasons:

1. Bonnar is a douche bag.
2. Jardine beat Bonnar IMO
3. Evans has been the underdog from day 1.
4. Bonnar is a douche bag.

FatCatMC said:

Why don't you like Bonnar? I agree with Jardine bein robbed, but I thought it was a draw.

FatCatMC said:

I don't really like Bonnar either. Although I think he did beat Jardine and will beat Rashad. That is going to be a good match up. I pick Leban over Silva. I like Leban.

Goodfella9783 said:
Why don't you like Bonnar? I agree with Jardine bein robbed, but I thought it was a draw.

Ya know, I just can't put my finger on it. I think he's overrated, reckless, and there's something about his personality I can't stand. If anything, Evans will be in Bonnar's guard for a majority of the fight. Evans had a good chin as a heavyweight, I'm pretty sure he'll be able to take what Bonnar throws at him. This should be close like the Jardine fight and I'm pulling for Evans but I'm thinking this will be a Bonnar decision victory. :rolleyes:

IML Gear Cream!
FatCatMC said:
Ya know, I just can't put my finger on it. I think he's overrated, reckless, and there's something about his personality I can't stand. If anything, Evans will be in Bonnar's guard for a majority of the fight. Evans had a good chin as a heavyweight, I'm pretty sure he'll be able to take what Bonnar throws at him. This should be close like the Jardine fight and I'm pulling for Evans but I'm thinking this will be a Bonnar decision victory. :rolleyes:

I think his nickname "The American Physco" suits him. He looks like a metrosexual but is a really tuff dude. I hate his attitude. After he won some fight he said "its all about the money" or something like that. That really made me dislike him. I can't wait for Bonner vs Griffin 2.

I like Bonnar more then Evans he's always come across as a prick to me. Silva is no slouch beating some good guys, like Jermey Horn and Newton.

I think it's gonna be a really exciting fight. Evans in super athletic and will put on a great show no matter what. And as someone already said, he's proven he has a great chin (remember the UF2 finale?)....Bonnar is fun to watch standing up and on the ground too and also has one helluva chin... Evans will probably be his biggest challenge yet. I'll be happy with the outcome as long as it's entertaining.

I would have to see him fight some tuffer guys first. Tonight will be a good test.

Goodfella9783 said:
Anyone else think we'll see a Leben-Franklin fight in the near future? I think it would be a great title fight.

I think Franklin is in a class by himself. He's a tough kid, but I'd have to see Leben in there against the best first.

Leben would probably have to train hard as hell for that one. I've heard that Franklin is one of the best conditioned fighters in the UFC. What would make it a good fight is that they both have very similar styles. Love to strike but can hold their own on the ground...both southpaws too!

Back