IronMag Research Chems

Gyno, when do you start to treat

Rep Points

Gyno, when do you start to treat

At what point would you start to treat Gyno. I am only a week into a cycle and my nipples feel a little sensitive. They dont itch just sensitive enough that I know they are there. Should I start Nolva now. What is the lowest effective dosage. I dont have HCG so I was only going to use Nolva for my PCT, now I am not sure how to run a PCT if I start Nolva now. Any suggestions would be appreciated!!
    "..well I read somewhere that you got to beware, you can't believe everything you read.." Jack Johnson (surfer, film-maker, musician, environmentalist)

Rep Points

If you feel you have gyno, then you should start. Just take enough until your gyno goes away. Anywhere from 20 to 40mg would be fine.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BigPapaPump68
    If you feel you have gyno, then you should start. Just take enough until your gyno goes away. Anywhere from 20 to 40mg would be fine.
    Since this is my first cyle I am not sure what Gyno actually feels like. I am assuming that if I start to have some nipple sensitivity that is a sign of Gyno? My cycle is planned for 8 weeks and if I feel OK with 20mg/day of Nolva what would I then do at the end of my cycle?

This was my initial plan:
    Weeks 9-10 40mg Nolvadex per day
    Weeks 11-13 20mg Nolvadex per day
    10mg a day until I feel normal again
    "..well I read somewhere that you got to beware, you can't believe everything you read.." Jack Johnson (surfer, film-maker, musician, environmentalist)

Rep Points

what are you running

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Harj10
    what are you running
    I am using 20% topical Test with topical Nandrogel. Since the absoption is low I was instructed to use 200mg/day of each. I cant use injections for various reasons so this is the best I can do.

Rep Points

It could be psychological. When you have gyno, you will be able to notice lumps in the chest, they will be sore to the touch, and itchy.

Rep Points

Try femara (letrozole), it is a much better for gyno treatment.

AG-Guys
    www.AG-Guys.com

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

You can keep the same pct plan, regardless of on-cycle nolva usage.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate!
    You can keep the same pct plan, regardless of on-cycle nolva usage.
    I have 11mg caps of Tamoxifen Citrate that I was going to use PCT. I will start with 1 tab every other day and see if the nipple sensitivity goes away. Does this sound reasonable or should I just start at 20mg/day as most seem to do? Assuming this works I guess I would continue to run it thru the cycle and then bump it up to 40mg at the end and then titrate down till I'm finish the PCT???

Anti-mediocrity
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Gotta a couple o threads in my Health section on Gynecomastia you might wanna peep if you have time.