• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gyno, when do you start to treat

NJ-Surfer

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
At what point would you start to treat Gyno. I am only a week into a cycle and my nipples feel a little sensitive. They dont itch just sensitive enough that I know they are there. Should I start Nolva now. What is the lowest effective dosage. I dont have HCG so I was only going to use Nolva for my PCT, now I am not sure how to run a PCT if I start Nolva now. Any suggestions would be appreciated!!:thumb:

BigPapaPump68 said:
If you feel you have gyno, then you should start. Just take enough until your gyno goes away. Anywhere from 20 to 40mg would be fine.

Since this is my first cyle I am not sure what Gyno actually feels like. I am assuming that if I start to have some nipple sensitivity that is a sign of Gyno? My cycle is planned for 8 weeks and if I feel OK with 20mg/day of Nolva what would I then do at the end of my cycle?

This was my initial plan:
Weeks 9-10 40mg Nolvadex per day
Weeks 11-13 20mg Nolvadex per day
10mg a day until I feel normal again

Harj10 said:
what are you running
I am using 20% topical Test with topical Nandrogel. Since the absoption is low I was instructed to use 200mg/day of each. I cant use injections for various reasons so this is the best I can do.

You can keep the same pct plan, regardless of on-cycle nolva usage.

Pirate! said:
You can keep the same pct plan, regardless of on-cycle nolva usage.

I have 11mg caps of Tamoxifen Citrate that I was going to use PCT. I will start with 1 tab every other day and see if the nipple sensitivity goes away. Does this sound reasonable or should I just start at 20mg/day as most seem to do? Assuming this works I guess I would continue to run it thru the cycle and then bump it up to 40mg at the end and then titrate down till I'm finish the PCT???

Back