NapsGear.net

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Elbow pops & left chest 'crunch' sounds doing DB Benches?

Rep Points

Question Elbow pops & left chest 'crunch' sounds doing DB Benches?

Don't think I've ever had this doing them, dumbbell bench presses, before but after a few week break from lifting I've returned to 'popping' in my left elbow joint, my upper left chest also makes light 'crunching' sounds on extension, it feels kind of like something is slipping around near my clavicle. It doesn't hurt at all in these areas, I can feel it happening, probably not as much if I didn't hear it, but no pain. I cut the intensity of the lifts down in the whole of my workout once starting again, which is pretty beginner to start with, and have been remaining slow to increase weight so as to prevent some other pains I was getting, all this is to say I really can't account for what the hell is going on.

Any ideas, is this even a legit issue or should I not care?

~Thanks.

The Damned
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by iCarianThoughT
    Don't think I've ever had this doing them, dumbbell bench presses, before but after a few week break from lifting I've returned to 'popping' in my left elbow joint, my upper left chest also makes light 'crunching' sounds on extension, it feels kind of like something is slipping around near my clavicle. It doesn't hurt at all in these areas, I can feel it happening, probably not as much if I didn't hear it, but no pain. I cut the intensity of the lifts down in the whole of my workout once starting again, which is pretty beginner to start with, and have been remaining slow to increase weight so as to prevent some other pains I was getting, all this is to say I really can't account for what the hell is going on.

~Thanks.
    See a doctor....and if the fucker says "just go light" tell him that shit's not good enough and you need to know what's going on.
    Quote Originally Posted by B40 View Post
    No gym for home, work out floor with 30, but is it for 20 like 30 lb when you no lift it to be for men, for 30 lbs instead? or half is 10 for 20 pounds?
    yeah, that shit!!!

MySpace

The Beast Within

Rep Points

I also say see a doctor, I don't think you boday should be making thos noses.
    Brutality

Rollerblader

Rep Points

my left swelbow pops all the time on DB bench, i hate it.
    It dosent effect the lift at all it just annoyes me.

Rep Points

same crunching sound

Quote Originally Posted by iCarianThoughT View Post

~Thanks.
    hey whats up? I was searching around the net cause I got exactly the same problem exactly how you explained it , and I came across this site and I was wondering if you found out what it was or did you see a doctor? please let me know thank you

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

The op died from it...in 2006 along with this thread.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk