• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

cant turn her on :(

chico1st

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My girlfriend and I have had a very healthy 6 months together with moderatly high amounts of sex but quite recently I have lost the ability to turn her on.
I thought maybe I should lay off the sex for a while, maybe she needed space. So I did that for a 2 weeks but no luck.
I tried having a weekend just focusing on her needs but that didnt do anything. She liked it but her disposition has not changed.
I tried taking more control because she likes it when im assertive but also no luck.
I thought maybe watching softcore adult movies together but she is turned off by me seeing other girls having sex and stuff, and cant get turned on if im not around.
When we do have sex she loves it as well as the oral i give her. Im positive she does have orgasms because she gets super, super wet and blushes in all sorts of places.
Please help me I love this girl and she loves me but this may tear us apart.

PLEASE

These symptoms are consistent with marriage. Are you sure you didn't get married and just forgot?

Pepper said:
These symptoms are consistent with marriage. Are you sure you didn't get married and just forgot?
:laugh:

You must've tripped a breaker somewhere, if you find it let all of us guys know.

Please help me I love this girl and she loves me but this may tear us apart

if I ever say this, or anything that resembles this, KILL ME!

The fact that she knows youre purposely trying other things specifically to try and turn her on probably doesnt help.

Have you actually tried taking her somewhere? Like out on the town of an evening? If she knows that all youre gonna do when you meet up is fuck or whatever, thats not exactly a turn on. Its like a regular appointment.

Thats fucking weak sauce.

If she expects it, its not a turn on. Have some fun. Dont get caught up in the whole sex thing to the point where youre one of those guys who asks 4 seconds after sex "Did you come? Did you? Please say you did!" EVERY TIME.

I know girls (WOW!) and everything ive said is straight from my experience, and what theyve told me.

Chill out. Romance the lady for once. Make her feel so goddamn attracted to your romanticness she'll be into your pants as soon as you get in through the door.

If you look remotely like Doublebase.......that is the problem.

IML Gear Cream!
she is most definately banging another guy and can only get aroused when he is around ,,he probably has a larger penis making her feel like your a little boy or something

aceshigh said:
she is most definately banging another guy and can only get aroused when he is around ,,he probably has a larger penis making her feel like your a little boy or something

Only you would know the difference between how little boys and older mens' penises feel you queer.

lets do this!!!!

WoW...Some of you guys are friggin dicks.. I have been on this site for about 50 minutes and I must say the only reason the Admin keep some of you selfish pricks around is because of the ratings to sell to advertisers.. I cant belive the pin headed comments that leak out of your sewers of a mouth. Any way I would think that the reason your girlfriend is acting in that way is maybe you guys have come to the point of breaking. Not breaking up just breaking. Something has to change back to the way it was in the beginiing of you romance 6 months ago. Analyze what it was like six months ago then revisit some of the things you guys did. Have you moved in together recently or just spending way to much time together?.. this can be a simple fix but your going to have to analyze it from her point of view and see what has changed. It could be as simple as a spontaneous dinner to the place you guys met. I hope my advice can at least help you and not hurt you like the other people on this site. We are here to help one another arent we? Till then you guys should take advice from the grown ups. "If you dont have anything to say dont say it all". Cause honestly most of you cowards would not say anything to someones face thats why you come here to hide behind your computer and kick sand in peoples eyes cause you could never do it on the street. Cause you would ripped to shreds...COWARDS!!!!
Crazylegs

Crazylegs said:
WoW...Some of you guys are friggin dicks.. I have been on this site for about 50 minutes and I must say the only reason the Admin keep some of you selfish pricks around is because of the ratings to sell to advertisers.. I cant belive the pin headed comments that leak out of your sewers of a mouth. Any way I would think that the reason your girlfriend is acting in that way is maybe you guys have come to the point of breaking. Not breaking up just breaking. Something has to change back to the way it was in the beginiing of you romance 6 months ago. Analyze what it was like six months ago then revisit some of the things you guys did. Have you moved in together recently or just spending way to much time together?.. this can be a simple fix but your going to have to analyze it from her point of view and see what has changed. It could be as simple as a spontaneous dinner to the place you guys met. I hope my advice can at least help you and not hurt you like the other people on this site. We are here to help one another arent we? Till then you guys should take advice from the grown ups. "If you dont have anything to say dont say it all". Cause honestly most of you cowards would not say anything to someones face thats why you come here to hide behind your computer and kick sand in peoples eyes cause you could never do it on the street. Cause you would ripped to shreds...COWARDS!!!!
Crazylegs

I agree.

Crazylegs said:
Crazylegs

beat it!!!

go learn some paragraph structure and then come back!

chico1st said:
My girlfriend and I have had a very healthy 6 months together with moderatly high amounts of sex but quite recently I have lost the ability to turn her on.
I thought maybe I should lay off the sex for a while, maybe she needed space. So I did that for a 2 weeks but no luck.
I tried having a weekend just focusing on her needs but that didnt do anything. She liked it but her disposition has not changed.
I tried taking more control because she likes it when im assertive but also no luck.
I thought maybe watching softcore adult movies together but she is turned off by me seeing other girls having sex and stuff, and cant get turned on if im not around.
When we do have sex she loves it as well as the oral i give her. Im positive she does have orgasms because she gets super, super wet and blushes in all sorts of places.

PLEASE

Sounds like some communication might be in order, you need to take the guess work out of it and ask her directly what the deal is... same with the orgasm comment, you 'presume' she has an orgasm but you don't know? She's not telling you and you're not asking?
Seriously, wet and blushing does not necessarily equal an orgasm!

again

Learn Paragraph Structure? Are you kidding me? Thats the best you got? Maybe you should call your mom and get some better cut downs cause your dads comment about the "Paragraph structure" just isnt doing it for me..jajajajajajaja. Better yet why dont you shut your computer down and come to South Beach to let your body do some talking. Your a prime example of someone who hides behind there computer... Dont say another word unless it is where to meet you to stomp a mudhole in your can. You dick hole.. sshhhhhhhhhhhh
Crazylegs
559 Michigan Av.
Miami Beach Fl 33139

Crazylegs said:
Learn Paragraph Structure? Are you kidding me? Thats the best you got? Maybe you should call your mom and get some better cut downs cause your dads comment about the "Paragraph structure" just isnt doing it for me..jajajajajajaja. Better yet why dont you shut your computer down and come to South Beach to let your body do some talking. Your a prime example of someone who hides behind there computer... Dont say another word unless it is where to meet you to stomp a mudhole in your can. You dick hole.. sshhhhhhhhhhhh
Crazylegs
559 Michigan Av.
Miami Beach Fl 33139

come to detroit! I'll fight you!

Suck her toes, lawl.

IML Gear Cream!
Come on fellas. We are now fighting over a post entitled: "Cant turn her on".........wow that sucks!

tell her if it doesn't change you'll cheat on her with no condom and then fuck her shortly afterward.

chico1st said:

PLEASE
Sounds like it is over.....time to move on.

lick her clit

Crazylegs said:
Crazylegs

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I love the big paragraph and then the "Crazylegs" at the bottom too.

Rude or not, it could very well be another guy.

Andy_Massaro said:
lick her clit

You know? You say that jokingly, and I say what's wrong with that?

I say you folks are acting like a married couple just passed their sexual peak. Not kidding around. If you folks are really looking for ways to make things better, I have to agree with some thoughts here. You, however, need to go into a little more detail as to whether you two are only exclusively having sex. If you are, you kids need to do something other than that.

I read someone mention romance. I couldn't agree more with that comment. You need to take here out, do something completely unexpected. Have you tried a full body massage? That'll get the juices flowing. When my wife and I hit a dry spot, I go for the massage and "voila" (hell, I always want to, but sometimes -most times- she doesn't...LOL). How about making her a dinner using Aphrodisiac recipes? I have heard it works well. I can't tell you from experience, since my wife doesn't like any of hte main aphrodisiac foods (Chocolate, asparragus, oysters, and so on...). How about just going to a movie and then do dinner at her favorite restaurant? I don't know, my brain always goes back to a massage, but that's what works for me. You need to find out what works for you.

Have you tried talking a bit? Just sitting down and talking. Maybe that will work better than anything. When I say sit down and talk, I mean, sit down and talk AND MAKE SURE YOU LISTEN TO WHAT SHE'S TELLING YOU. If you folks are talking and you are suddenly thinking about lifting while she's telling you she wants to buy a purse, stop and LISTEN. Looking interested isn't good enough, participate and maybe even you'll get ideas about what to do (other than trying to make turning her on a 9 to 5 job), she may appreciate that.

Regarding your oral sex comment, Kerry is right on the money, blushing and wet means absolutely nothing. It's the movement of the hips what will give you and idea of how close she may be. Wetness and blushing means you need to continue until she is knocking your jaw off with her hips. Forget all the screaming and shouting as it is mostly bullshit. Focus on her movment or, when she simply asks you politely to please stop the oral and try something more "penetrating".

Once again, you folks seem to have hit a dry spot in your relationship. I hope this helps some. Remember, the comments are coming from the perspective of a married person and not a six month old relationship.

Later......

^ I like this guy.

And it was probably me talking about the romance. Whats wrong with going out for a damn nice meal these days?

once your done cooking her dinner, talking about your feelings with her, you can cut your balls off and throw them in the garbage because you wont need them anymore!

MyK said:
once your done cooking her dinner, talking about your feelings with her, you can cut your balls off and throw them in the garbage because you wont need them anymore!

Talking from experience?

MyK said:
Preparing and cooking a meal together is very erotic and sensual.....and telling your woman how you feel is a good thing......as long as you don't cry or whine like a bitch when you do it.

Back