• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Teeth Whitening!

MyK

the unbanned
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I think we should have a thread on teeth whitening in case there is anyone out there who has extremely yellow teeth and would like advice on the topic, but may be to embarrassed to ask. :)

So if anyone knows anything about the various methods and procedures and there pros and cons, could you please post. Thank you!

I have something that'll make your teeth whiter, say ahhhhhh!

This thread is dedicated to Doublebase.

MyK said:
I think we should have a thread on teeth whitening in case there is anyone out there who has extremely yellow teeth and would like advice on the topic, but may be to embarrassed to ask. :)

So if anyone knows anything about the various methods and procedures and there pros and cons, could you please post. Thank you!

Nice way to hide it, are your teeth yellow? Start brushing more and floss too.

MyK said:

:rofl:

shiznit2169 said:
Nice way to hide it, are your teeth yellow? Start brushing more and floss too.
I went to the dentist 2 months ago, he said my teeth should be in a textbook as an example in perfect oral hygene. I said thankyou but Id be embarrassed if they werent. he looked at me quizically and said "I never thought of it like that!"

MyK said:
I went to the dentist 2 months ago, he said my teeth should be in a textbook as an example in perfect oral hygene. I said thankyou but Id be embarrassed if they werent. he looked at me quizically and said "I never thought of it like that!"

So you guys made out?

Everyones banned. This is a serious forum.

:banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned:

IML Gear Cream!
BigDyl said:
Everyones banned. This is a serious forum.

:banned: :banned: :banned: :banned: :banned:

This is a fancy restaurant!

freddy.jpg

fufu said:
This is a fancy restaurant!

freddy.jpg

I found the treassure! Now we can live like kings!

l_470149.jpg

lawl x12908

5 Reasons You Need a Family Dentist
A smile is the prettiest curve on your body, and without an affordable dentist who can work on your smile and keep it away from plagues, you cannot flaunt those teeth. If you are looking for a dentist near you, you can easily find a map of dentists around the world, here you will also find opinions about the work of the dentist.

Back