How to loose the flab from my stomach : under weight but flabby stomach!

Rep Points

How to loose the flab from my stomach : under weight but flabby stomach!

Hi peeps

I was 1 stone heavier around 5 years and I remember having a flat stomach, now aged 30, I am a stone lighter and actually underweight yet I have flab on my stomach! Can anybody kindly suggest some effective exercises and anything else to help me get rid of this flab as I would like to have a nice flat stomach, ive attached a pic also of me.

a step by step guide or a link would be helpful for a newbie like me.

thanks in advance

Dave
    Attached Images Attached Images

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Comes with age. The right diet and hard training would tighten that up.

All pug, all the time.

Rep Points

You dont have much muscle mass. If you diet down you're going to be very skinny. 2 options, start bulking up put on 20 lbs or so, then cut the fat later. That would fill out your frame. Or eat cleanly train hard with regular cardio and your body will slowly change composition with more muscle and less fat.

This will take a lot longer though ( > 1 year?), and could be though of as more of a life style change.

Dedicated to one thing!!!

Rep Points

i would bulk up which unfortunately means adding more bulk and inevitably more fat but you must try to stay as CLEAN as possible then once you have bulked for a few months you should cut down and loose the ecess fat leaving you with a toned body

Bulking up involves adding muscle and getting bigger

Cutting involves reducing calories to loose the fat will trying to maintain the muscle

Hope this helps

Rep Points

thanks for replies guys, i have already started eating healthly, and probably will loose more weight but i think i would rather do that than put weight on as that will make me mega paranoid lol, which cardio exercises are best? and any links for good stomach and weight lifting exercises would be nice too.
    thanks

Dedicated to one thing!!!

Rep Points

i have already started eating healthly
    There is a difference between people eating healthily and PROPERLY to build muscle

which cardio exercises are best
    If you do more cardio your gonna dissapear you need to pack on some muscle mass and you cannot do that while loosing weight as well

Rep Points

Abs are made in the kitchen. What is your diet like? Do you have any food allergies? Do you have digestion issues?

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.