• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cant orgasm???

Crazylegs

clueless
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been single for about 6 months. In that time i have refrained from sex and now I am back. I have masterbated though at least once a day at my tender age of 33 I dont see that being a problem. But I have been with three girls in the last month (when it rains it pours) and I could not reach climax with any of them. They are beautiful girls so that is not the case and I wore a condom but I always did before so thats not the problem. I can go all night if I want. I have great stamina but when she is laying there in a puddle of our sweat and begging me to finish i just cant do it. I have tried and tried but i cant. I was wanting to know if anybody has went through this. Now i can still masterbate and cum but not inside the girl. I wonder if my grip is to light when im masterbating cause the girls are all pretty tight. I dunno.. any suggestions?
Crazylegs

Maybe you desensatized yourself, I hear that happens with some people. Stop stroking yourself so much.

stop thinking about baseball and grandma... hype it up for yourself, who cares about time

Try a different condom brand. Some 'senstive' ones are like fucking with a rubber glove on. I cant cum with a durex, it just doesnt happen, trojans are ok. Lifestyles extra sensitive are my choice right now, but ive ripped through 2. Dont use them on the skanky hoe on the street.

How many times have you smashed them? I can never cum for the first couple of times but after ive smashed them a few times the problem goes away.

pengers84 said:
How many times have you smashed them? I can never cum for the first couple of times but after ive smashed them a few times the problem goes away.

Ditto.

IML Gear Cream!
It happens to me sometimes, I just fake an orgasm, why not women do it all the time.

maniclion said:
It happens to me sometimes, I just fake an orgasm, why not women do it all the time.

:DI've done it a few times too

lnvanry said:
:DI've done it a few times too

Why not, shes having a good time, just keep pounding until she cums or you get tired then fake it.

viet_jon said:
I've been in a relationship for 7 straight years, somedays she's ready to go and you're not, but you still gotta please her.

maniclion said:
I've been in a relationship for 7 straight years, somedays she's ready to go and you're not, but you still gotta please her.

7 years and your not man enough to tell her you can't cum?

Crazylegs said:
I have been single for about 6 months. In that time i have refrained from sex and now I am back. I have masterbated though at least once a day at my tender age of 33 I dont see that being a problem. But I have been with three girls in the last month (when it rains it pours) and I could not reach climax with any of them. They are beautiful girls so that is not the case and I wore a condom but I always did before so thats not the problem. I can go all night if I want. I have great stamina but when she is laying there in a puddle of our sweat and begging me to finish i just cant do it. I have tried and tried but i cant. I was wanting to know if anybody has went through this. Now i can still masterbate and cum but not inside the girl. I wonder if my grip is to light when im masterbating cause the girls are all pretty tight. I dunno.. any suggestions?
Crazylegs

Somebody has been watching too much Seinfeld...

http://www.healthystrokes.com/ for some inspiration.

Look for anything fishy in your masturbation like changes in the technique, tensing and strectching out the legs and etc. Quit masturbation for few weeks. You've probably somehow fucked up the way you reach orgasm.

And 3 girls in one month ... well .. i always wondered why guys want to bang nice chicks just a couple of time and then let them go. They never say they suck in bed so why only few times or only once?? Newness syndrome???

IML Gear Cream!
http://www.healthystrokes.com/ for some inspiration.

Look for anything fishy in your masturbation like changes in the technique, tensing and strectching out the legs and etc. Quit masturbation for few weeks. You've probably somehow fucked up the way you reach orgasm.

And 3 girls in one month ... well .. i always wondered why guys want to bang nice chicks just a couple of time and then let them go. They never say they suck in bed so why only few times or only once?? Newness syndrome???

Sometimes you just don't like the girl and you don't want to give her the impression that there is a possible relationship.

Jesus i cant shoot when there fucking fat and ugly either so dont worry about it, when wanking close your eyes use the opposite hand and pretend your banging a nice pretty one...

Sometimes you just don't like the girl and you don't want to give her the impression that there is a possible relationship.

And lol why do you think that f*cking her again would made her think that you want to have a relationship with her?? While you have sex she also f*cks you and she doesn't want to have a relationship too. Why do you assume women are always weaker when it comes to this kind of sex?? See where i'm getting??

Maybe you desensatized yourself, I hear that happens with some people. Stop stroking yourself so much.

bingo.

Back