• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

90% Of New Members Don't post!!!

LexusGS

3UZFE
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
As I look through the names in the "new member forum" seems like 90%+ just make a thread about themselves there and dont ever post or post about 2 or 3 times in 5 years??? Wtf is that???:hmmm:

they also buy gym memberships and go for one week!

I appreciate that they help pay for the equipment that I use! :)

MyK said:
they also buy gym memberships and go for one week!

I appreciate that they help pay for the equipment that I use! :)

yeah, and keeping the gym less crowded, by not showing up.

:laugh:

Thats the only way you can see the actual posts is if you sign up

Probably because many of the new members are looking for the internets newest weight loss miracle and all they find here is this useless crap about dieting and proper training programs. :barf:

I mean come on...all I need to do is about 10 sets of curls and drink a slimfast every morning and I should be buff in about 3 weeks.
But, I don???t want to workout too hard because I don't want to be all big and nasty like that Ronnie Coleman guy.

When I first came here I was mostly busy readying and absorbing information, maybe they're doing the same. However, at the same time I did ask a lot of questions and ask for critique on routines and different ways to change things up.

These guys are wasting Rob's time by making him type " __________ Welcome to IM!:thumb: "

LexusGS said:
As I look through the names in the "new member forum" seems like 90%+ just make a thread about themselves there and dont ever post or post about 2 or 3 times in 5 years??? Wtf is that???:hmmm:

pretty typical of any forum.

Robert DiMaggio said:
pretty typical of any forum.

My free bottle of Ironmag labs CEE in the mail yet? :confused:

Last edited:
topolo said:
Yes, I dropped it off at your mother's today.

Thanks. :)

What made you come to the conclusion that it's 90% of the people who don't post?

They either just read the information, or don't post just because of the fear of being flamed by shitheads like you.

shiznit2169 said:
What made you come to the conclusion that it's 90% of the people who don't post?

They either just read the information, or don't post just because of the fear of being flamed by shitheads like me.
True Story

shiznit2169 said:

They either just read the information, or don't post just because of the fear of being flamed by shitheads like me.
True Story:thumb:

Back