Aunt jamima whole wheat pancakes + sugar free syrup..freakin good

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rep Points

Aunt jamima whole wheat pancakes + sugar free syrup..freakin good

man they are SOOO good man... i use this stuff called 'cary's sugar free syrup'..they taste even better than the regular ones...so light and fluffy darn the were so good..

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by studen77
    man they are SOOO good man... i use this stuff called 'cary's sugar free syrup'..they taste even better than the regular ones...so light and fluffy darn the were so good..

That's called a cheat meal, even with the SF syrup.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbm8795 View Post
    Oh, I think Americans understand that the one thing conservatives hate the most is the idea of spending American tax money on Americans. . .in America.

Your tax money is safe. . .in Iraq.
    Total ownage.

Lexen Xtreme

Rep Points

If it's a cheat meal, just have normal chocolate chip pancakes with syrup. No reason to mess with that pussy sugarfree wholewheat shit.

Rep Points

Good if you want to get fat.
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

Rep Points

well its a 'good cheat'....whole grain batter, skim milk, sugar free syrup to keep blood sugar in check...relatively small serving...first thing in the morning ..i probably burned it off anyway..

Dedicated to one thing!!!

Rep Points

.i probably burned it off anyway..
    lol

Rep Points

Look there's only so much fish and chicken I can take. Plus I ate them right after a hellacious cardio session that morning. I felt great, they tasted damn good, and i'm gonna enjoy them next sunday also! viva la' revelucion!

Rep Points

Yeah, that's garbage. I wouldn't touch it and if I was gonna have a cheat meal I'd rather go get some good fluffy buttermilk pancakes.

You can make your own oatmeal protein pancakes. Do a search in the recipe forum.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

pedal pedal pedal
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I make buttermilk pancakes with fresh blueberries mixed in on my new skillet. I don't use that Aunt Jamima stuff though. I use 100% pure Vermont maple syrup (ingredients: maple syrup ). That's my breakfast of choice before a 4-5 hour bike ride. That and turkey bacon.

fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I have buckwheat pancakes sometimes, are these ok?
    fufu's 1337 Journal

Your diet will set you free.

I hate exercise, I love training.

fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by I Are Baboon
    I make buttermilk pancakes with fresh blueberries mixed in on my new skillet. I don't use that Aunt Jamima stuff though. I use 100% pure Vermont maple syrup (ingredients: maple syrup ). That's my breakfast of choice before a 4-5 hour bike ride. That and turkey bacon.
    Vermont maple products are the greatest in the world.
    fufu's 1337 Journal

Your diet will set you free.

I hate exercise, I love training.

pedal pedal pedal
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by fufu
    Vermont maple products are the greatest in the world.
    It's kind of cool when I'm mountain biking on certain trails in Vermont and I have to duck under maple syrup hoses that hang over some trails.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by fufu
    I have buckwheat pancakes sometimes, are these ok?
    Yes, those are a very good alternative.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BigDyl
    That's called a cheat meal, even with the SF syrup.
    why anyone would want anything other than buttermilk as a cheat is beyond me. live the damn life brotha!!!!!
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Go Bench...

Rep Points

no one gets big off chicken and protien shakes, if you think thats how its done then your wasting your time.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dAMvN
    no one gets big off chicken and protien shakes, if you think thats how its done then your wasting your time.
    what kind of sense are you trying to make out of that comment?
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

Yeah, I'd like to know what kind of comment this is.

Yes, you can get big off of Chicken and Protein shakes so no he's not wasting his time. Diet is 75% of it, 15% mental and sleep and only 10% of it is training . So given this, it only seems logical that a good healthy diet is the way to get big.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

awwwwww shit , you got jodi peeeeeeissed....you're in troubllllllllllllleeeee....ooooooooooooooooooooooh hhh

Go Bench...

Rep Points

Complex carbs is what gets you size. Protien doesint. Anyone thats big can tell you that.

my point is i didint get the size i have by just eatting chicken, salads and a shake. No I had to eat Pasta, Pancakes, Some Pizza, Potatos, Oatmeal and of course weight gainer. First you need to bulk then proper healthy diet will allow you to keep the muscle and lose the fat. I just want him to know that he isint going to gain muscle and size by eatting 1k calories a day. thats just what i wanted him to know so he wont waste his time.

Rep Points

That's crap.

There are much healthier choices than what you listed above. Oats, sweet potatoes, rice, multi grain products, sprouted grains etc...

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Complex carbs is what gets you size. Protien doesint. Anyone thats big can tell you that.

my point is i didint get the size i have by just eatting chicken, salads and a shake. No I had to eat Pasta, Pancakes, Some Pizza, Potatos, Oatmeal and of course weight gainer. First you need to bulk then proper healthy diet will allow you to keep the muscle and lose the fat. I just want him to know that he isint going to gain muscle and size by eatting 1k calories a day. thats just what i wanted him to know so he wont waste his time.
    so you must be a big fat fucking balloon? Protein has nothing to do with gaining size? Ever hear of a positive nitrogen balance?

I am Rollo Tomassee..
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

His meal does sound kinda shitty. If I were to make pancakes, I would make them right. A cunt hair away from a heart attack!

However

His meal would have less calories than say a stack of buttermilk pancakes w/choc. chips and regular maple syrup, no?
    6' 203lbs (12-10-12)
    Bench 365 (12/3)
    Weighted Pullups 80lbs 3x3 (3/19)
    Squat 370
    Deadlift after herniation 385lbs 3x3 (3/17)
    NASM certified 2/06
    Journal

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AKIRA

His meal does sound kinda shitty. If I were to make pancakes, I would make them right. A cunt hair away from a heart attack!

However

His meal would have less calories than say a stack of buttermilk pancakes w/choc. chips and regular maple syrup, no?
    i'd say live dangerously once in awhile...Balls to the wall baby!!!!!

flawless

Rep Points

I kind of have to agree somewhat with this guy on this. When i first started out, i was eating clean consisting of chicken, tuna, oatmeal .. everything that Jodi just said. I was gaining weight but it came VERY slowly and then i eventually hit a plateau. Then i just said fuck it and started eating pizza, pasta, potatoes, rice, oatmeal, big sandwiches .. basically everything that had a lot of calories and carbs and my weight shot up. I still kept my bodyfat in check by doing some moderate cardio and i went from 145 pounds to 188 pounds in just 10 months. My training improved and i went up in weights for every exercise.

I will say that i am somewhat lucky because i am a pure ectomorph so getting fat was never a concern for me. Now that i have reached 190 pounds, i am back to eating clean for a few weeks before i go on a cutting diet for the first time ever.

So, basically if you're an ectomorph and an extremely hard gainer (like i was), you need to just EAT EVERYTHING that is high in carbs and calories. Drink a lot of water and make sure you are sleeping and getting a lot of rest. Once you start gaining weight, if you're still not getting fat just keep doing what you're doing. Once you notice some fat, start eating clean if you are still bulking and then you can decide what you want to do from there.

If you're a meso or an endo, then you might want to consider eating clean and have a few cheat meals only in moderation.

Rep Points

Hey man by the way, two of my cousins and an uncle used to bodybuild and one almost went pro..their in their 40's now but they had GREAT physics when I was a kid (hence they served as my role models)

However, my uncle didn't come CLOSE to all the strict dieting that guys follow nowadays! He'd eat pizza, pasta, meats, fast food, and he'd eat like a horse and was ripped and had a great body! I remember him taking us to barbecue places, getting pizza, etc. etc. etc. Of course he didn't eat like a pig, nor did he eat candy all that much (if at all) , but again the guy could easily could have competed (if not for his job). He started out skinny though then hit the weights like crazy when he was a teenager.
    MY THING was that I started out fat (living with my older loved ones who did no exercise at all) wrecked my metabolism and now I"m reversing that..Our family has bodybuilding in our genes and we're all naturally strong...nearly all of my uncles /cousins work in some sort of carpentry or homebuilding/contractor business.

I just had these pancackes last Sunday after a early morning cardio workout ONE TIME! They certainly aren't everyday for me! And plus I"m on a cut phase right now and hanging on to my muscle...

flawless

Rep Points

Hey man by the way, two of my cousins and an uncle used to bodybuild and one almost went pro..their in their 40's now but they had GREAT physics when I was a kid (hence they served as my role models)

However, my uncle didn't come CLOSE to all the strict dieting that guys follow nowadays! He'd eat pizza, pasta, meats, fast food, and he'd eat like a horse and was ripped and had a great body! I remember him taking us to barbecue places, getting pizza, etc. etc. etc. Of course he didn't eat like a pig, nor did he eat candy all that much (if at all) , but again the guy could easily could have competed (if not for his job). He started out skinny though then hit the weights like crazy when he was a teenager.
    MY THING was that I started out fat (living with my older loved ones who did no exercise at all) wrecked my metabolism and now I"m reversing that..Our family has bodybuilding in our genes and we're all naturally strong...nearly all of my uncles /cousins work in some sort of carpentry or homebuilding/contractor business.

I just had these pancackes last Sunday after a early morning cardio workout ONE TIME! They certainly aren't everyday for me! And plus I"m on a cut phase right now and hanging on to my muscle...
    Sounds like your family has a history of superior genetics. Anyways, having those pancakes just once a week and whatnot isn't going to hurt you unless you are overly obese.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by shiznit2169
    Sounds like your family has a history of superior genetics. Anyways, having those pancakes just once a week and whatnot isn't going to hurt you unless you are overly obese.
    This I would agree with but pizza, cookies etc... I don't care if you are ecto or endo, it's not healthy PERIOD!

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Believe me when I say there's nothing wrong with chowing down on pancakes on occassion. i did it when I was precontest last year. It broke the insane dieting that I had to do. BUT, as soon as my meal was done, it was back to the boring ass chicken breast, tuna, olive oil, flax, salads, brocolli and green beans. Goddamn am I happy that I'm not competing this year. I feel like a human. I actually cake yesterday. It was a 4th of July cake my restaurant bought. We ran out of it all. It was supposed to last the entire week-it was gone in 3 days! I got the second from last piece. And I had a beer!!

Its funny what we take for granted ad realize what we miss during cut cycles/precontest training.

Rep Points

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/sh...ad.php?t=63420 these pancakes are amazing, try them!

Rep Points

I certainly will! But what's wrong with Aunt Jamima's whole wheat ones?