IronMagLabs Osta Rx

Screw This Im Gone!!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    clueless

Rep Points

Screw This Im Gone!!!

Thanks for some advice and kind words but there are way to many a s s h o l e s on this site that dont know the true meaning of helping one another between trying to break them down and hurt them. I am not a weak person by any means. But when I come to a site to spend my money and get real answers and share experiences with people like myself the last thing I want is a coward hiding behind a computer to tell me that I should kill myself because I have a problem that I was trying to find answers about.
    If I can say anything to the Controllers of this site its this. Get rid of the scummy people and you will have more serious people on this site learning about your sponsors and buying there products or you can have a bunch of cowards cutting your true customers down all the time cause they think they are so big and bad on there keyboards..ha ha its so funny but silly at the same time.
    Crazylegs

Rep Points

Well, next site you join do not post 3 threads about your sexual problems.....Get to know people before you start with all that stuff.
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

primeau

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules
    Well, next site you join do not post 3 threads about your sexual problems.....Get to know people before you start with all that stuff.

Esprit de Corps
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Crazylegs
    ...I am not a weak person by any means...
    Denial is a psychological defense mechanism in which a person faced with a fact that is uncomfortable or painful to accept rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence.
    NEVER write a check with your mouth that you can't cash with your ASS!!

I can run faster mad than you can scared

"All right brain... I don't like you and you don't like me. So let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer" ~ Homer Simpson

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Thanks for some advice and kind words but there are way to many a s s h o l e s on this site that dont know the true meaning of helping one another between trying to break them down and hurt them. I am not a weak person by any means. But when I come to a site to spend my money and get real answers and share experiences with people like myself the last thing I want is a coward hiding behind a computer to tell me that I should kill myself because I have a problem that I was trying to find answers about.
    If I can say anything to the Controllers of this site its this. Get rid of the scummy people and you will have more serious people on this site learning about your sponsors and buying there products or you can have a bunch of cowards cutting your true customers down all the time cause they think they are so big and bad on there keyboards..ha ha its so funny but silly at the same time.
    Crazylegs
    members in open chat and even sexual health can be jerk offs and those two forums should be used for entertainment purposes only.

as far as the bodybuilding/fitness forums we try our best to ensure that the clowns are kept under control and that members get courteous and professional advice, at least from the mods.

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Robert DiMaggio
    members in open chat and even sexual health can be jerk offs and those two forums should be used for entertainment purposes only.

as far as the bodybuilding/fitness forums we try our best to ensure that the clowns are kept under control and that members get courteous and professional advice, at least from the mods.

hah.
    You guys are going to lose. You might as well just cheer for me, because Boston isn’t winning in Boston for the season opener. I’m sorry. " - Gilbert Arenas

the unbanned

Rep Points

sure bud!

look we have a goofy fun culture here. we all take shots at each other and receive shots back. its all in fun!!

your the one who's trippin out challenging people to fight in your third post. now you have two options. 1) chill out and join in the fun, or 2) leave.

I personally hope you stick around and have some fun! the balls in your court!

the unbanned

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by goandykid
    hah.
    beat it! jerk off!

3UZFE

Rep Points

This guy have 5 posts????

3UZFE

Rep Points

Get rid of the scummy people
    With u gone, it's one down!!! 10,000 to go....

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Who goes to the trouble of creating an avatar just to make some threads about not being able to blow a wad?
    Fucking Determined!

3UZFE

Rep Points

this is a guy???

Magical Apelikemenace
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Crazylegs
    Oh yes, I'm appalled too... -

Nice threats about the sponsors BTW,
    I'm sure they'll run right out and take your advice -

(Good luck, I hope you do have good luck finding another site full of
    impotent whimps to spend your money on) -

Have Problems?... Chances are its due to overpopulation
    Save The Oceans, Save the Planet, Save Your Family, Save Yourself!

Rep Points

Another one bites the dust by the bullshit posts. Only 5 posts or not, that's not really a good way to attact new members and I would agree with him when he said get rid of some people but that's no suprise.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

bend over to the front...

Rep Points

yo

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Word to your mother!
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi
    Another one bites the dust by the bullshit posts. Only 5 posts or not, that's not really a good way to attact new members and I would agree with him when he said get rid of some people but that's no suprise.
    You just need to get rid of 2 people and this site would be so much more pleasent.

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Doublebase
    You just need to get rid of 2 people and this site would be so much more pleasent.

You, and.... ?
    Quote Originally Posted by kbm8795 View Post
    Oh, I think Americans understand that the one thing conservatives hate the most is the idea of spending American tax money on Americans. . .in America.

Your tax money is safe. . .in Iraq.
    Total ownage.

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

JOWNED!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by kbm8795 View Post
    Oh, I think Americans understand that the one thing conservatives hate the most is the idea of spending American tax money on Americans. . .in America.

Your tax money is safe. . .in Iraq.
    Total ownage.

Esprit de Corps
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Well, if you read through the guys posts you'll see that there ARE, in fact, a few people who try to offer some sound and honest advice. As one would expect, this is also blended with the ever-so-prevelant bitch-slaps, and virtual wedgies we've grown to expect from our esteemed community.

Yea, some people took a few "cheap shots" at the guys thread but that doesn't negate the fact that other's tried to address his issues.

He chose to focus only on the negative commentary rather than accept that some people were actually attempting to help him with his issues. Then this tool get's all worked up and decides to take one last parting shot at the forum as he leaves? Hell, I'd never heard of or read any of his blazing 5 posts prior to this little outburst.

It's unfortunate that he had a bad experience but when reviewing the entire story in context I'd have to say this guy is way too thin-skinned.
    NEVER write a check with your mouth that you can't cash with your ASS!!

I can run faster mad than you can scared

"All right brain... I don't like you and you don't like me. So let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer" ~ Homer Simpson

fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Crazylegs
    I still love you.
    fufu's 1337 Journal

Your diet will set you free.

I hate exercise, I love training.

Magical Apelikemenace
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Witmaster
    Well, if you read through the guys posts you'll see that there ARE, in fact, a few people who try to offer some sound and honest advice. As one would expect, this is also blended with the ever-so-prevelant bitch-slaps, and virtual wedgies we've grown to expect from our esteemed community.

Yea, some people took a few "cheap shots" at the guys thread but that doesn't negate the fact that other's tried to address his issues.

He chose to focus only on the negative commentary rather than accept that some people were actually attempting to help him with his issues. Then this tool get's all worked up and decides to take one last parting shot at the forum as he leaves? Hell, I'd never heard of or read any of his blazing 5 posts prior to this little outburst.

It's unfortunate that he had a bad experience but when reviewing the entire story in context I'd have to say this guy is way too thin-skinned.

Have Problems?... Chances are its due to overpopulation
    Save The Oceans, Save the Planet, Save Your Family, Save Yourself!

Windy City
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Robert DiMaggio

This couldn't be said better.
    It's an accurate statement that our current spending will not be increasing the debt We've stopped spending money that we don't have.

-- Jack Lew, then director of the Office of Management and Budget, in Feb. 16, 2011 testimony before the Senate Budget Committee.

Rep Points

Too thin skinned or not, nobody should have to feel defensive when they first make a post. So what if he was too thin skinned. It's fucking bullshit like that drives people away and I fucking swear to god I'm next.

This place is not like it use to be and it's no fun anymore.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

primeau

Rep Points

Too thin skinned or not, nobody should have to feel defensive when they first make a post. So what if he was too thin skinned. It's fucking bullshit like that drives people away and I fucking swear to god I'm next.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Why don't you just start banning people that you find cruel?

Rep Points

Because Rob doesn't want the site to become a place where people need to walk on egg shells and I don't blame him. But a line needs to be drawn somewhere if this place is still going to be respected. I know Rob says it's not about open chat and sexual health but as with open chat, it's the most active so many members are going to look there first and get a feel for the board community and atmosphere - that's the problem. Also another problem that most of them are a bunch of whiney bitches when I try to enforce rules and they cause such a scene that's its not worth it half the fucking time.

3UZFE

Rep Points

Thread closed!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Because Rob doesn't want the site to become a place where people need to walk on egg shells and I don't blame him. But a line needs to be drawn somewhere if this place is still going to be respected. I know Rob says it's not about open chat and sexual health but as with open chat, it's the most active so many members are going to look there first and get a feel for the board community and atmosphere - that's the problem. Also another problem that most of them are a bunch of whiney bitches when I try to enforce rules and they cause such a scene that's its not worth it half the fucking time.
    You don't have to walk on egg shells, just be somewhat curtious. Some of the member's are really mean and offer nothing to the board. Maybe PM a handful of people on here that you find represent the board well and see what they think needs to be done. You can't even post a thread without being ridiculed or flamed. It really has changed.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by LexusGS
    Thread closed!
    i.e

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast