• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Screw This Im Gone!!!

Crazylegs

clueless
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for some advice and kind words but there are way to many a s s h o l e s on this site that dont know the true meaning of helping one another between trying to break them down and hurt them. I am not a weak person by any means. But when I come to a site to spend my money and get real answers and share experiences with people like myself the last thing I want is a coward hiding behind a computer to tell me that I should kill myself because I have a problem that I was trying to find answers about.
If I can say anything to the Controllers of this site its this. Get rid of the scummy people and you will have more serious people on this site learning about your sponsors and buying there products or you can have a bunch of cowards cutting your true customers down all the time cause they think they are so big and bad on there keyboards..ha ha its so funny but silly at the same time.
Crazylegs

Well, next site you join do not post 3 threads about your sexual problems.....Get to know people before you start with all that stuff.

ForemanRules said:
Well, next site you join do not post 3 threads about your sexual problems.....Get to know people before you start with all that stuff.

:laugh:

Crazylegs said:
...I am not a weak person by any means...

Denial is a psychological defense mechanism in which a person faced with a fact that is uncomfortable or painful to accept rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence.

Crazylegs said:
Thanks for some advice and kind words but there are way to many a s s h o l e s on this site that dont know the true meaning of helping one another between trying to break them down and hurt them. I am not a weak person by any means. But when I come to a site to spend my money and get real answers and share experiences with people like myself the last thing I want is a coward hiding behind a computer to tell me that I should kill myself because I have a problem that I was trying to find answers about.
If I can say anything to the Controllers of this site its this. Get rid of the scummy people and you will have more serious people on this site learning about your sponsors and buying there products or you can have a bunch of cowards cutting your true customers down all the time cause they think they are so big and bad on there keyboards..ha ha its so funny but silly at the same time.
Crazylegs

members in open chat and even sexual health can be jerk offs and those two forums should be used for entertainment purposes only. :)

as far as the bodybuilding/fitness forums we try our best to ensure that the clowns are kept under control and that members get courteous and professional advice, at least from the mods.

Robert DiMaggio said:
members in open chat and even sexual health can be jerk offs and those two forums should be used for entertainment purposes only. :)

as far as the bodybuilding/fitness forums we try our best to ensure that the clowns are kept under control and that members get courteous and professional advice, at least from the mods.

hah.

sure bud! :rolleyes:

look we have a goofy fun culture here. we all take shots at each other and receive shots back. its all in fun!!

your the one who's trippin out challenging people to fight in your third post. now you have two options. 1) chill out and join in the fun, or 2) leave.

I personally hope you stick around and have some fun! the balls in your court! :)

IML Gear Cream!
Who goes to the trouble of creating an avatar just to make some threads about not being able to blow a wad?

Crazylegs said:
Crazylegs
Oh yes, I'm appalled too... - :rolleyes:

Nice threats about the sponsors BTW,
I'm sure they'll run right out and take your advice - :rolleyes:

(Good luck, I hope you do have good luck finding another site full of
impotent whimps to spend your money on) - :thumb:

Another one bites the dust by the bullshit posts. :no: Only 5 posts or not, that's not really a good way to attact new members and I would agree with him when he said get rid of some people but that's no suprise.

Word to your mother!

Jodi said:
Another one bites the dust by the bullshit posts. :no: Only 5 posts or not, that's not really a good way to attact new members and I would agree with him when he said get rid of some people but that's no suprise.

You just need to get rid of 2 people and this site would be so much more pleasent.

Doublebase said:
You just need to get rid of 2 people and this site would be so much more pleasent.

You, and.... ? :confused:

Jodi said:

JOWNED!!!

Well, if you read through the guys posts you'll see that there ARE, in fact, a few people who try to offer some sound and honest advice. As one would expect, this is also blended with the ever-so-prevelant bitch-slaps, and virtual wedgies we've grown to expect from our esteemed community.

Yea, some people took a few "cheap shots" at the guys thread but that doesn't negate the fact that other's tried to address his issues.

He chose to focus only on the negative commentary rather than accept that some people were actually attempting to help him with his issues. Then this tool get's all worked up and decides to take one last parting shot at the forum as he leaves? Hell, I'd never heard of or read any of his blazing 5 posts prior to this little outburst.

It's unfortunate that he had a bad experience but when reviewing the entire story in context I'd have to say this guy is way too thin-skinned.

IML Gear Cream!
Crazylegs said:
Crazylegs

I still love you.

Witmaster said:
Well, if you read through the guys posts you'll see that there ARE, in fact, a few people who try to offer some sound and honest advice. As one would expect, this is also blended with the ever-so-prevelant bitch-slaps, and virtual wedgies we've grown to expect from our esteemed community.

Yea, some people took a few "cheap shots" at the guys thread but that doesn't negate the fact that other's tried to address his issues.

He chose to focus only on the negative commentary rather than accept that some people were actually attempting to help him with his issues. Then this tool get's all worked up and decides to take one last parting shot at the forum as he leaves? Hell, I'd never heard of or read any of his blazing 5 posts prior to this little outburst.

It's unfortunate that he had a bad experience but when reviewing the entire story in context I'd have to say this guy is way too thin-skinned.

thumbs%20up.jpg

Robert DiMaggio said:

This couldn't be said better. :thumb:

Too thin skinned or not, nobody should have to feel defensive when they first make a post. So what if he was too thin skinned. It's fucking bullshit like that drives people away and I fucking swear to god I'm next.

This place is not like it use to be and it's no fun anymore.

Jodi said:
Too thin skinned or not, nobody should have to feel defensive when they first make a post. So what if he was too thin skinned. It's fucking bullshit like that drives people away and I fucking swear to god I'm next.

:cry:

Jodi said:

Why don't you just start banning people that you find cruel?

Because Rob doesn't want the site to become a place where people need to walk on egg shells and I don't blame him. But a line needs to be drawn somewhere if this place is still going to be respected. I know Rob says it's not about open chat and sexual health but as with open chat, it's the most active so many members are going to look there first and get a feel for the board community and atmosphere - that's the problem. Also another problem that most of them are a bunch of whiney bitches when I try to enforce rules and they cause such a scene that's its not worth it half the fucking time.

Jodi said:
Because Rob doesn't want the site to become a place where people need to walk on egg shells and I don't blame him. But a line needs to be drawn somewhere if this place is still going to be respected. I know Rob says it's not about open chat and sexual health but as with open chat, it's the most active so many members are going to look there first and get a feel for the board community and atmosphere - that's the problem. Also another problem that most of them are a bunch of whiney bitches when I try to enforce rules and they cause such a scene that's its not worth it half the fucking time.

You don't have to walk on egg shells, just be somewhat curtious. Some of the member's are really mean and offer nothing to the board. Maybe PM a handful of people on here that you find represent the board well and see what they think needs to be done. You can't even post a thread without being ridiculed or flamed. It really has changed.

Back