• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

more room

goandykid

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Before someone brings up the 21 and over rule for this part of the forum, jsut read it

This isn't so much about a cycle as it is about the workings of test on your body. What I dont undertsand is how test, a naturally formed chemical, would have negative effects on my body if taken correctly. I know my test levels are already raised because of my age, but don't I have more room to up those test levels a bit? Or is it that PCT/nolva/HCG that hurt my body?

Just curious, not really considering a cycle, thanks

Because anything out of balance is not natural. Mankind is not yet smarter than nature.

Why do some people have naturally high cholesterol? Blood pressure? Blood sugar problems?

Not everyones body is the same, nor does everyones body respond to certain things in the same predictable manner.

What do you mean, dont you have more room to up your test levels a bit? Are you talking about trying to kill some of the test to estrogen conversion that takes place?

Mudge said:
Because anything out of balance is not natural. Mankind is not yet smarter than nature.

Why do some people have naturally high cholesterol? Blood pressure? Blood sugar problems?

Not everyones body is the same, nor does everyones body respond to certain things in the same predictable manner.

What do you mean, dont you have more room to up your test levels a bit? Are you talking about trying to kill some of the test to estrogen conversion that takes place?

The way I understood it was like this:

lets say on a scale of 1-10, my body can safely handle test at a high level ie a 10

My body naturally produces say around a 6, my question is how upping my test to a 10 would be negative, unless ofcourse it would redline and head into a 15 or so?

im not good w/ explaining things this late, haha, thanks tho

He's asking --> If his nuts produce enought test to have him at 600ng/dl, then what would it hurt if he did a cycle that would put his blood levels at 900ng/dl, still in the normal range but higher than where he is naturally.

The body always seeks balance, you can't fool it for long periods of time. Plus when you talk safety, are you really going to convince us that you are going to do an insanely broad and expensive blood panel to discover that you are somehow magically safe?

For such tiny gains that they wont even register on anything?

People who take supplimentary testosterone sometimes dont gain much of anything, and are raising their own test levels 5-10x over normal. Fix your diet and your training if your gains suck, at your age you dont need to worry about testosterone.

It isn't necessarily the hormone itself. The problem you get is that the body is well aware of what it produces and what it gets exogeneously. When you administer exogeneous T, your body shuts down its natural production. So your high levels are being killed, and the amount you're trying to "add" has to be built up to make up for what you're putting to an end. Then, of course, you have to factor in recovery. Definitely not worth it when real young.

goandykid said:
Before someone brings up the 21 and over rule for this part of the forum, jsut read it

This isn't so much about a cycle as it is about the workings of test on your body. What I dont undertsand is how test, a naturally formed chemical, would have negative effects on my body if taken correctly. I know my test levels are already raised because of my age, but don't I have more room to up those test levels a bit? Or is it that PCT/nolva/HCG that hurt my body?

Just curious, not really considering a cycle, thanks
At 15-20 you should have 2x the natural amount of test us 35+ guys have....so enjoy it while it lasts son.

Good training and diet can nearly work miracles, take a step down from that and even add steroids and you wont see much excitement.

Back