IronMagLabs

N-Large2, Mass Factor or Instant Mass? When?

Londoner

Rep Points

N-Large2, Mass Factor or Instant Mass? When?

I've narrowed down my choice of weight gainers to these 3:

NLarge2
    http://www.sncdirect.com/weight-gain/nlarge.html

Mass Factor
    http://www.sncdirect.com/weight-gain/mass-factor.html

Reflex's Instant Mass
    http://www.sncdirect.com/weight-gain/instant-mass.html

From the stats, it says Reflex has the lowest sugar (simple), but has anyone tried it? Any opinions on the other 2?

Also, when is the best time to take these? Immediately after training or in between regular meals? I'm working an active job, and doing a lot of cardio, but am I likely to put on fat if I use these?

NB: I know it is often said to simply eat more, but I do struggle to get excited about food.
    I love it when a plan comes together.

Business Man 100%
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Did you look at serious mass by ON yet?

http://www.taylorsnutrition.com/inde...roduct_id=1776

Working Hard and Playing Harder!

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

how about none of the above:

Use whole food, by far the best gainer for gaining serious muscle weight. You can get it anywhere in any flavor.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut
    how about none of the above:

Use whole food, by far the best gainer for gaining serious muscle weight. You can get it anywhere in any flavor.
    Lol true!

But if you wanna get a cheap product to add extra calories. Check the one that Taylor mentioned. ON's Serious Mass. My recommendation. DO NOT use a whole serving at once. That's two scoops, but the scoop is huge! Instead, take one scoop with milk or with one scoop of ON's 100% Whey and you gonna have like 49g of protein, around 130g of carbs, only like 20g of sugar and just like 3g of fat.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

or eat cake mix.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

or eat cake mix.
    Lmao
    Just add a scoop of whey protein! lol

I have a friend who always says that my meals need more protein and he's always telling me to add a scoop of protein.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

i just think you can get more with whole food. Most of these gainers are maltodextrin based sugar which is fine after a workout but not not great after a few hours. In fact, if you dont digest carbs well (carb sensitive) you're going to convert it to bodyfat. Bottom line is, if you want to gain some muscle weight, there is a right way and a wrong way. Most gainers are shit. Read the stickies in the nutrition section and STOP looking for a magic bullet.

Rep Points

i just think you can get more with whole food. Most of these gainers are maltodextrin based sugar which is fine after a workout but not not great after a few hours. In fact, if you dont digest carbs well (carb sensitive) you're going to convert it to bodyfat. Bottom line is, if you want to gain some muscle weight, there is a right way and a wrong way. Most gainers are shit. Read the stickies in the nutrition section and STOP looking for a magic bullet.
    True!