• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

What Kind Of Man Are You

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PART

• LEGS

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • FACE

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • BREASTS

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • BUTT/HIPS

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • TUMMY

• HAIR

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FEET

• EYES

• LIPS

• VAGINA

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters

GFR

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I Would Have To Say I'm A Butt/hips Man, That Is The First Thing That Gets My Attention. What Do You Guys And Homosexual Girls Notice First On A Woman.

That she weighs under 150 pounds.

Shouldn't this be in sexual health?

Better yet, i believe this has already been posted a while ago

Anyways, i love women who have long, smooth tan legs with a nice ass. Their face has to be cute as well because you're looking at her everyday if you're in a relationship.

Witmaster said:
you judge a woman by her Toilet Paper? :eek: :confused: :eek:

No, he likes TP (TwinPeak)

This is hard. I said legs, but tummy and face are up there too. Actually, I should have put face first. Agh, too hard to decide!

My answer is directly proportional to the amount of alcohol I've consumed :grin:

IML Gear Cream!
shiznit2169 said:
Shouldn't this be in sexual health? Yes

Better yet, i believe this has already been posted a while ago It might have but I have better/more choices

Anyways, i love women who have long, smooth tan legs with a nice ass. Their face has to be cute as well because you're looking at her everyday if you're in a relationship.
;)

she has to pass the face test first, if she does then i'm a hips/butt man but then again a nice set of tits never hurts.

Mostly face but more or less I'm a everything type of man.

I like livers and intestines.

What kind of car shes driving and how big her purse is :hehe:

IML Gear Cream!
Butt/ hips, skin, lips, eyes, and back (I'm crazy about women with nice backs). To me it's all about the proportion/ shape. A nice back often means she has nice shoulders too. So you get a two for one deal if she has a nice back. :)

I go face first then stomach. If they have a tight stomach they tend to have nice legs and butt.

I like big breasts

Face definitly. I mean how many times have you seen a girl from behind and your like damn, shes hot. Then she turns around and damn becomes DAMN, shes ugly!

Back