• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Women at Gym

Irishlad

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Guys

What is your view on women at the gym? The one I go to has some smoking hot girls. Its good to have something to look at, but they can be a distraction. This morning I winded up watching one stretching for a while instead of bench pressing, but when I got back to the bench press I flet so f**king horny that I was able to bench press 20% above my usual weight!

Also - have you guys picked up girls at the gym? I met a Columbian girl at my gym about 18 months ago. She was not thin, but was sexy in a South American way. We got chatting in the steam room, and she said I motivated her to come to the gym because she could see that I was getting into better shape all the time, and she thought that she could too. So we did a few work outs together - after one of them she said I looked tense and needed a massage - so went back to her place, where I f**ked her. She was only in London for a month, but she was the hottest women I have been with.

Irishlad said:
Guys

What is your view on women at the gym? The one I go to has some smoking hot girls. Its good to have something to look at, but they can be a distraction. This morning I winded up watching one stretching for a while instead of bench pressing, but when I got back to the bench press I flet so f**king horny that I was able to bench press 20% above my usual weight!

Also - have you guys picked up girls at the gym? I met a Columbian girl at my gym about 18 months ago. She was not thin, but was sexy in a South American way. We got chatting in the steam room, and she said I motivated her to come to the gym because she could see that I was getting into better shape all the time, and she thought that she could too. So we did a few work outs together - after one of them she said I looked tense and needed a massage - so went back to her place, where I f**ked her. She was only in London for a month, but she was the hottest women I have been with.
I do not piss where I sleep, but for a fat ass Columbian girl I would piss all over the place. True Story

ForemanRules said:
I do not piss where I sleep, but for a fat ass Columbian girl I would piss all over the place. True Story

lmao :thumb:

Don't understand why it is that Latin girls with curves are so much better in bed than thin girls - guess it is because there is something to hold onto. Since the Columbian went home 2 months ago I have'nt had a women - focusing energy on a bulk instead.

ForemanRules said:
:laugh:

Some may say its un-gentleman like to pick up women at a gym. But fuuuuuck that.

1. Girls are wearing TIGHT, skimpy outfits that scream 'fuck me' while stretching their bodies in wonderful positions.

2. If youre gung-ho about working out, chances are, the women youre looking at prolly are too, so why not make friends with someone with similiar interests.

1=sex reason
2=relationship reason

I agree mate. I loved going to the gym and working out with that girl, then taking her back to her place for a hard fuck. Its damn hot in London at the momment, and there were girls in my gym wearing next to nothing this morning. A gorgeous Chinese girl wearing a tiny pair of shorts was doing some sort of exercise that involved bending over in front of me when I was trying to squat. How is a man meant to concentrate on exercise with that going on?

Irishlad said:
Don't understand why it is that Latin girls with curves are so much better in bed than thin girls - guess it is because there is something to hold onto. Since the Columbian went home 2 months ago I have'nt had a women - focusing energy on a bulk instead.

I agree 100%. I dislike lanky women, i prefer curvy and toned.

AKIRA said:
:laugh:

Some may say its un-gentleman like to pick up women at a gym. But fuuuuuck that.

1. Girls are wearing TIGHT, skimpy outfits that scream 'fuck me' while stretching their bodies in wonderful positions.
2. If youre gung-ho about working out, chances are, the women youre looking at prolly are too, so why not make friends with someone with similiar interests.

1=sex reason
2=relationship reason
Shots fired 100XXX:)

I heard girls are more prone to be in a sexual state of mind than not of being in a gym....??

Irishlad said:
Guys

I go to the same gym as you and the colombian girl you are referring to is called "Francisco" and is a man!! He only dresses like that in public cos he has a fetish to look like a bird. Dont worry he does look pretty so anyone can make that mistake. I did hear that he had V.D though!!

IML Gear Cream!
Konan

If my Columbian girl was a boy, he had a bloody convincing pussy! I suppose for you fucking a South American she-boy would be a change from fucking a girl with tits exploding with milk!

Meant in good humour mate

I don't care either way about women in the gym. If they are there great, it's better than looking at a bunch of dudes. If they aren't, it doesn't matter because I'm there for one reason, and one reason only. I'm usually so "in the zone" when I get to the gym I don't even realize friends are there 1/2 the time.

you guys are all misogynistics pigs! this thread disgusts me. women should be judged purely on their personality. I hope you all get banned!

KONAN said:
I go to the same gym as you and the colombian girl you are referring to is called "Francisco" and is a man!! He only dresses like that in public cos he has a fetish to look like a bird. Dont worry he does look pretty so anyone can make that mistake. I did hear that he had V.D though!!

What an asshole.

women at the gym only distract me cuz their constantly gawking me and the bulge coming out of my shorts

Irishlad said:
Guys

a big time distraction. Nice to look at, but it makes me lose focus.

what about men at the gym? i get distracted by hot guys in the gym. Hell i go once a week to my old gym just to check out this one guy. HOTTIE!! Well he isnt the only reason why i go, its just a thing i have . . . . every saturday morning i go tan at my fave salon then hit the gym and that HOTTIE is always there.

AnnaDTX said:
what about men at the gym? i get distracted by hot guys in the gym. Hell i go once a week to my old gym just to check out this one guy. HOTTIE!! Well he isnt the only reason why i go, its just a thing i have . . . . every saturday morning i go tan at my fave salon then hit the gym and that HOTTIE is always there.

i hope so your a girl

AnnaDTX said:

What are you waiting for? FUCK HIM! Chances are, if youre going to the gym AND youre tanning, then youre just the type of girl weve all be gawking at, so chances are this "hottie" has too. :clapping:

i dont date guys from my gym anymore. the ones i dated were . . . different.

i dated this one guy who was 4 years younger than me and turned out to be a CLINGER. the other was a church freak. the other was bi-sexual. and another took me out just because he liked the veins in my arms. (he told me that after we went out)

IML Gear Cream!
lol all bodybuilders are weird thats why we are bodybuilders,we have issues :D

AnnaDTX said:

i dated this one guy who was 4 years younger than me and turned out to be a CLINGER. the other was a church freak. the other was bi-sexual. and another took me out just because he liked the veins in my arms. (he told me that after we went out)

Eh, well thats everywhere. At least youre dating people that most likely look good and work hard to stay looking good.

The real dating world (whatever the fuck it is) is filled with scum too, so "different" is relative no matter where you hunt.

the best part about it was the church going guy preached so much to me and led me to believe he was really a good guy, but then a few months back i saw him at the strip club!!! the look on his face was PRICELESS!!

AnnaDTX said:
the best part about it was the church going guy preached so much to me and led me to believe he was really a good guy, but then a few months back i saw him at the strip club!!! the look on his face was PRICELESS!!
So he looked happy?

AnnaDTX said:

a girl once told me she likes the veins in my cock! we have sooo much in common! :thumb:

no i wasnt working. very funny! I was hanging out with a few friends and they decided to go there and i thought, "what the hell?"

AnnaDTX said:
no i wasnt working. very funny! I was hanging out with a few friends and they decided to go there and i thought, "what the hell?"
how many dead people did you paint today??

AnnaDTX said:

newbss!!

Back