IronMagLabs

PCT for Superdrol

Rep Points

PCT for Superdrol

I have been all over the web getting all sorts of differant info. I did come to the conclusion that I definately need some sort of PCT. Would it be good to use 6-OXO with Active X PCT. If so in what amount and when would be the best time to start?

32 yrs old
    215 lbs
    15% bf

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

No use nolvadex.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

When would you start this product? I have heard one week before coming off the SD. Would you use it with Active X PCT or alone by itself. What dosages also. I don't mean to be apain in the ass. I just want to do things right. I hope you understand. Thanks..

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DeMello
    When would you start this product? I have heard one week before coming off the SD. Would you use it with Active X PCT or alone by itself. What dosages also. I don't mean to be apain in the ass. I just want to do things right. I hope you understand. Thanks..
    You could start a day or two after your last pill. Take 40 mg for the first week and 20mg for the last 2 weeks. Use it alone.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DeMello
    You could start a day or two after your last pill. Take 40 mg/ed for the first week and 20mg/ed for the last 2 weeks. Use it by itself.

Rep Points

Thanks for the reply. You would not recomnend something to boost natural test? I have been reading about 6-OXO. Is this not a good idea??

The Great One
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

MOD @ Bodybuilding.com
    MOD @ Massmonsterz.com
    MOD @ Fitnessandbeyond.net
    MOD @ Softballfans.com

Rep Points

you will hear many recommendations for this. In my opinion, Legal Gears Formadrol Extreme is fine for pct if you did a regular cycle of SD. Unless you got stupidly aggresive with the dosages, I think you would be fine. I say this from experience. If you have gyno issues, in the past or present, then Tamoxifin would be choice #1 for sure. This is just my opinion. Good luck

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BigPapaPump68
    You could start a day or two after your last pill. Take 40 mg/ed for the first week and 20mg/ed for the last 2 weeks. Use it by itself.
    Yep, solid advice. I don't recommend fenugreek simply because it makes you all sticky and stink like maple syrup.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG