i want to start cutting...i have no idea how to start though. plz help

Rep Points

Question i want to start cutting...i have no idea how to start though. plz help

ok i have been bulking for awhile and i weigh 170-175lbs at 5'6"...and i have been eating 3000-3500cals for the past 2weeks and next week i'm gonna up it to 3500-4000cals. and when i hit my goal of 180lbs i wanna start cutting(so it may be awhile till i start cutting) but when i get there i wanna know how i should start cutting. and what foods not to eat and what foods i can eat. (chicken,tuna,meat,turkry,etc.) and howmany cals i should drop or whatever..so any answers i will really appreciate it much

Rep Points

or should i just clean Bulk and add some cardio 3x's a week and just see how it goes?

All pug, all the time.

Rep Points

didnt you just start your bulk?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Read the stickies with regards to foods.

Drop your cals 10% and evaluate progress. If you lose 1-2 pounds keep it at that level. If you don't drop another 10% until you begin to lose weight. Evaluate on a bi-weekly schedule.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by IainDaniel
    Read the stickies with regards to foods.

Drop your cals 10% and evaluate progress. If you lose 1-2 pounds keep it at that level. If you don't drop another 10% until you begin to lose weight. Evaluate on a bi-weekly schedule.
    what he said.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

nvm ...thanks for the advice for when i start. i am going to keep bulking. and i'm gonna do some cardio

Rep Points

Not one good reason to bulk ( get fat)...you can grow on a clean diet and look good year round.
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules
    Not one good reason to bulk ( get fat)...you can grow on a clean diet and look good year round.
    true

3UZFE

Rep Points

I need to bulk too because these supplements just aint kutting it for me....

Rep Points

dude whats up w/your sig.? lol ....your not seriously on all that stuff are you? lol

3UZFE

Rep Points

Yes I am but not all at the same time, I dont use a few of those everyday give or take whichever they are but I do use MOST of em everyday not all of them.... why?

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

I've tried bulking. it only made me a fat bastard. So, my question is, whats the obsession with it? I mean, I realize what the underlying motive is but if you eat clean, include all the necessary components in your diet, train right (take your vitamins and say yer prayers hulksters!!) Arent you going to get the same results, albeit a bit longer?
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

PISSED!!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut
    I've tried bulking. it only made me a fat bastard. So, my question is, whats the obsession with it? I mean, I realize what the underlying motive is but if you eat clean, include all the necessary components in your diet, train right (take your vitamins and say yer prayers hulksters!!) Arent you going to get the same results, albeit a bit longer?

i think oyou answered your own question, in your last sentence.
    a bunch of small edged adds up to a leap.

Dedicated to one thing!!!

Rep Points

I dont use a few of those everyday give or take whichever they are but I do use MOST of em everyday not all of them.... why?
    Because the thing which will make you grow properly is not a combination of a TON of supplements but FOOD

FOOD= NATURAL STEROIDS

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

who said anything about supps? I'm enforcing exactly what you said-food works!!!! All I am asking is; why bulk?