• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

how to "stomach" cottage cheese

studen77

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone have any ideas on making this stuff palatable? I tried yesterday for the first time because I couldn't resist the high protein content- now I'm finding I'm resistant to its taste :barf:

Oh and the texture felt so disgusting...chunky yet 'gooey'...the taste was a mix between sour cream and spoiled milk...

well sour cream isnt bad.. but ive never tried spoiled milk.. so i dunno..

i guess its just that kind of thing you have to learn to like

I had the same problem when i first started eating it but now i love it

Just like any other kind of food when you try for the first time, you must learn to appreciate it and keep at it until you adapt to the taste. Just be consistent and eat it and eventually you will learn to love it just like your everyday habits (brushing teeth, sleeping, etc..)

whats the best cottage cheese brand ?

Mix in some Stevia and Cinnamon and a little PB :nanner:

i was like that with protein shakes, i used to literally hold my nose and down as much as i could until i got used to it. cottage cheese still bothers me, but i down some while watching tv so im not really paying any attention

shiznit2169 said:
I had the same problem when i first started eating it but now i love it

Just like any other kind of food when you try for the first time, you must learn to appreciate it and keep at it until you adapt to the taste. Just be consistent and eat it and eventually you will learn to love it just like your everyday habits (brushing teeth, sleeping, etc..)

I agree. When I first started eating it, I hated it. Now, I look forward to my nightly cottage cheese and peanut butter meal.

Try mixing things in it. Personally, I mix mine with peanut butter (like most others do),

Also, don't get the fat free kind. Get the 1% or 2% variety.

PB in cottage cheese is fucking gross.

Remember that you eat to grow, not for pleasure.

PreMier said:
PB in cottage cheese is fucking gross.

Remember that you eat to grow, not for pleasure.

pb is a good body building food.

Cottage Cheese does have it's downside. While I like the live cultures, slow digesting casein, and general "healthy profile," I dislike the high sodium, and extremely perishable nature.

aligoonbaba said:
put a little fruit in it...pineapple is my favorite
Plain apples are better, with cinnamon.

This sounds dumb, but middle school science - plug your nose. You can't taste if you can't smell. Vinegar, sugar, salt, even cottage cheese.

Natural PB tastes good with it.

IML Gear Cream!
bake up some sweet potato chips, sprinkle some Mrs. Dash Table Blend in it, mix it up and use it as a dip.

Andy_Massaro said:
whats the best cottage cheese brand ?

I like Breakstone's 2% the best, tastes pretty good just by itself... I tried some generic no fat Cottage Cheese, and threw the rest of the container out.

I usually add a small amount of fruit jam (natural no sugar added).

Back