Easy way to get lean/shredded!!!! go to Vegas and party!!

Rep Points

Easy way to get lean/shredded!!!! go to Vegas and party!!

I went to Las Vegas for 5 days, just got back last night! All I had time to do was eat twice a day (Fat Burger and In n OUT, lay out by the pool, drink and party all night long!!! Let me tell you, I got more ripped up than I thought possible, I didnt even bother working out those 5 days! () Every morning I would wake up leaner and tighter! How is this possible? ......... Maybe the Party God's were looking favorably on me this weekend!!!
    Last edited by BillytK03; 07-05-2006 at 07:05 PM.

Dedicated to one thing!!!

Rep Points

How is this possible?
    It's called starving yourself which makes your muscles show more cus you have lost weight but you would of lost a fair amount of muscle too

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

u were just dehydrated and lost some fats and lean body mass due to being more active (more calories are burned) and not eating well...now go to the gym and see how much strength and mass you've lost ....

any way 5 days is a short period if u go back to your diet u'll be fine in a couple of days........

Rep Points

dehdryated, malnutrtition, catabolic etc...

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Rep Points

Assasin,

you are right my friend!!!! I hit the gym yesterday and today and my workouts sucked, I lost quite a bit of strength!!! but I still look good!

Elite Kiki
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Your body went into starvation mode and slowed your metabolism down.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbm8795 View Post
    Oh, I think Americans understand that the one thing conservatives hate the most is the idea of spending American tax money on Americans. . .in America.

Your tax money is safe. . .in Iraq.
    Total ownage.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BillytK03
    Assasin,

you are right my friend!!!! I hit the gym yesterday and today and my workouts sucked, I lost quite a bit of strength!!! but I still look good!

good luck bud..