• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Easy way to get lean/shredded!!!! go to Vegas and party!!

BillytK03

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I went to Las Vegas for 5 days, just got back last night! All I had time to do was eat twice a day (Fat Burger and In n OUT, lay out by the pool, drink and party all night long!!! Let me tell you, I got more ripped up than I thought possible, I didnt even bother working out those 5 days! :)thumb:) Every morning I would wake up leaner and tighter! How is this possible?:hmmm: ......... Maybe the Party God's were looking favorably on me this weekend!!!:rocker:

Last edited:
How is this possible?

It's called starving yourself which makes your muscles show more cus you have lost weight but you would of lost a fair amount of muscle too

u were just dehydrated and lost some fats and lean body mass due to being more active (more calories are burned) and not eating well...now go to the gym and see how much strength and mass you've lost :D ....

any way 5 days is a short period if u go back to your diet u'll be fine in a couple of days........

dehdryated, malnutrtition, catabolic etc...

Assasin,

you are right my friend!!!! I hit the gym yesterday and today and my workouts sucked, I lost quite a bit of strength!!!:pissed: but I still look good!:thumb:

Your body went into starvation mode and slowed your metabolism down.

BillytK03 said:
Assasin,

you are right my friend!!!! I hit the gym yesterday and today and my workouts sucked, I lost quite a bit of strength!!!:pissed: but I still look good!:thumb:

;) good luck bud..

Back