• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The Low-Carb Roundtable

CowPimp

Fueled by Testosterone
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1138762
http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1141913

Those are two parts to a cool pairing of articles that takes some bright minds and delves into their opinion on low carb diets.

I still feel like controlling the type and amount of carbohydrates is a good idea, but low carb diets are not needed to achieve a lean physique. I still think counting calories will do it in the end, even with a decent carbohydrates intake. Most of the people on this panel seem to disagree with me though. I have just seen too many people get lean while eating plenty of carbs while controlling calories and taking advantage of nutrient timing to believe that.

Anyway, who cares about my opinion. My dietary knowledge sucks. Read and learn!

I loved them both excellent articles. I think to get lean fast and very lean low carb is the best way. Except on the ppl who eat loads of crap and look good then they just need to eat healthier and theyll get very lean. But anyone can still get very lean on high carbs if they do enough movement.

I read both when they first came out, good discussions.

I am low carb myself, I believe it only works on certain people. On a scale from 1-10 i'd say my genetics were an 8 so I think my body can get away with low carb. I've gotten leaner, and stronger at the same time and my diet is the reason for it. I stick to 2 carb meals/day. usually 1/2 cup rolled oats and 1/2 a sweet potato. I eat blueberries PWO and veggies the rest of the meals. I eat alot of olive oil and peanut butter, both are staples of mine.

I like taking advantage of nutrient dense foods, and most are fats. So yeah, low carb definately does work. I wont keep it this way forever, though.

You know it's intresting. I actually feel better and stronger on low carb. This is with refeeds every 3rd day last meal of the day. Plus on low carb you can gain muscle and lose fat!

Back