• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Where will he rank?

Where is he on the list?

• Total voters
who the hell are you talking about?

Even if I thought he was dead last I have to say Top 5 just for fun.:D

ge3k0 said:
who the hell are you talking about?

Come on kid. You want to get into the military you better start using that noggin'. He's talking about presidents. What are the initials of our current Commander in Chief? GWB? Wow, what a coinicence. :D

Just givin' ya' shit ge3k0. All in good fun.;)

def. on the top 5 list, right next to shar, oath lames rock, and sherril white.

Robert DiMaggio said:
Top 5?

ALBOB, LexusGS, maniclion

:rofl:
I thought it meant Top 5 easiest to make fun of.

43 Presidents.

I would put young Georgie near the bottom, but I am a bit biased, and I wasn't born when the otter ones were in office. :)

IML Gear Cream!
clition has to be the best, who the **** get's kicked outta the white house for pimpin? AHAHAHAHA loser,

"i've spent my whole life trying to fight for the..."

dude you know the rest...

:suicide:

Robert DiMaggio said:
Top 5?

ALBOB, LexusGS, maniclion

:rofl:

top five does seem a little high....I think washington and lincoln get auto #1, #2.

Reagan, FDR usually get 3,4 in almost all polls.

....#5? Teddy...Truman...??? Not Bush though....not yet.

He could make a great move still by handling NK or Iran in the correct manner. If Iraq turns out to be a success in 10-20years he might get the 5th spot...maybe 3 or four, but doubtful.

Hard to vote since I haven't been alive for all of them like Albob:D
But GW has made an impact and the country has changed since him becoming Pres. I am glad he was in and not algore!

dg806 said:
But GW has made an impact and the country has changed since him becoming Pres. I am glad he was in and not algore!

True Story

lnvanry you're funny with your bias :p

I'd put him near the bottom since a war in a country we shouldn't even be in shouldnt help a presidency regardless of the long term outcome, he's in the bottom ten IMHO since no part of AMERICA has improved since he's been in office (dont say national security, I believe its worsened since he consolidated it into DHS)

I'd put George Washington, Lincoln, FDR, Reagan, JFK In my top 5, in that order

The only presidents I can easily place after GWB would be AJ and Wilson

goandykid said:
I'd put George Washington, Lincoln, FDR, Reagan, JFK In my top 5, in that order
The only presidents I can easily place after GWB would be AJ and Wilson

JFK has no place in the top 15 or even top 20, this may sound really harsh but his assassination is the only reason why people remember him today so highly.

bigss75 said:
JFK has no place in the top 15 or even top 20, this may sound really harsh but his assassination is the only reason why people remember him today so highly.

His only big move that was successful was the Cuban Missile crisis.

Number one baby!!!

dg806 said:

I find this a very inflamatory comment towards ALBOB. Comments like these require a 1-3 day ban by Jodi. :banned:

lnvanry said:

Maybe 5 is a little high, but he did back down the Soviet Union.

lnvanry said:
And that was one hell of a big move....Just that puts him far above GWB.

ForemanRules said:
And that was one hell of a big move....Just that puts him far above GWB.
I disagree completely....with the being ahead of GWB.

He also had some MAJOR fuck ups.....bay of pigs ring a bell. Castro won...castro...how could you loose to castro.:laugh:

lnvanry said:
I disagree completely.
Ok, I have to say I know almost nothing about JFK, but missiles in Cuba would not be a good thing IMO so he did one thing right for sure....more than I can say for GWB.

ForemanRules said:
Ok, I have to say I know almost nothing about JFK, but missiles in Cuba would not be a good thing IMO so he did one thing right for sure....more than I can say for GWB.

in bold---fair enough.

GWB has done many things right IMO.

lnvanry said:
in bold---fair enough.

GWB has done many things right IMO.
Like what and on what scale?

good things:

-He had prevented more terrorist attacks
-He successfully outed Al Qaeda and its resources in Afghan
-He successfully removed the taliban from power (even though they still exists performing suicide attacks.
-I agree with his stance on immigration
-I FULLY support his 2 supreme court justices
-in fact...I support almost EVERYONE he has appointed except Rumsfeld

-He removed Saddam
-He has arrested the master mind of 9/11 and his affiliates
-Tax cuts that benefit me
-new programs to combat terrorism and put more control in the executive branch (which most people think is his WORST action)...such as patriot act, NSA surviellence, etc.

bad things:
-allowing Dubai Ports World to purchase our ports:finger:...even though they back out of the deal after all the DC candor
-allowing GITMO operations to be photod and documented...places like that need to be kept under wraps better.
-campaign tactics against McCain in the 2000 primaries:yell:

lnvanry said:
good things:

-He had prevented more terrorist attacks :laugh:
-He successfully outed Al Qaeda and its resources in Afghan :laugh:
-He successfully removed the taliban from power (even though they still exists performing suicide attacks. :laugh:
-I agree with his stance on immigration
-I FULLY support his 2 supreme court justices
-in fact...I support almost EVERYONE he has appointed except Rumsfeld

-He removed Saddam :rolleyes:
-He has arrested the master mind of 9/11 and his affiliates :rolleyes:
-Tax cuts that benefit me :rolleyes:
-new programs to combat terrorism and put more control in the executive branch (which most people think is his WORST action)...such as patriot act, NSA surviellence, etc. :rolleyes:

bad things:
-allowing Dubai Ports World to purchase our ports:finger:...even though they back out of the deal after all the DC candor
-allowing GITMO operations to be photod and documented...places like that need to be kept under wraps better.
-campaign tactics against McCain in the 2000 primaries:yell:
He has only increased terrorism and hatred for the USA.

ForemanRules said:
He has only increased terrorism and hatred for the USA.

like what? terrorism is muslims own backyard?

lnvanry said:
like what? terrorism is muslims own backyard?
Give it time, he has slowed them but now they hate us more than ever......love how people think he has prevented more terrorist attackls here....how many did we have before 911 :laugh:
The problem with America and Americans is they want instant satisfaction and have 0 ability to look at the big picture.

Back