Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Bacteriostatic Water

Rep Points

Bacteriostatic Water

i have some from my first cycle for the hcg... if it has sat for about a year, should i just go and replace it?

dumb question and i've already answered it with a yes b/c i think i am going to run arimidex with this cycle... just get'em at the same time.
    Information that the character 19-chief presents is totally fictitious in nature and is presented for role playing purposes only. The opinions presented do not encourage the use of illegal substances nor take the place of professional medical advice.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by 19-chief
    i have some from my first cycle for the hcg... if it has sat for about a year, should i just go and replace it?

dumb question and i've already answered it with a yes b/c i think i am going to run arimidex with this cycle... just get'em at the same time.
    It might still be ok, but the water is very cheap. If you need some follow this link: http://www.1fast400.com/?products_id=747

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

It should have an expiry date on it.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate!
    It should have an expiry date on it.
    nope. no expiration date... not that it matters but i don't think i've seen an expiration date on any of my stuff from IBE. i think this one is from GBI or GPZ.
    Information that the character 19-chief presents is totally fictitious in nature and is presented for role playing purposes only. The opinions presented do not encourage the use of illegal substances nor take the place of professional medical advice.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Mine from Gear box Inc does have a date

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

i wish a could take a clear photo for identification's sake. nonetheless, i'll just buy another if i choose to run a'dex.

GPZ and GBI have the same image but it's not what i have now.

it was just $5 and question... thanks guys.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

A year is fine, if you want to be anal you can replace it.

Anti-mediocrity
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Its not being anal, its being prudent. Five bucks is nothing. Pitch the sucker and replace it, if its a year old, regardless of the expiration date.

Rep Points

BC water should have an expiration date, but not always true in all cases.

AG-Guys
    www.AG-Guys.com