IronMagLabs Osta Rx

          Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter


Former Govn't Officials & Intel Agents Say 9/11 An Inside Job

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 51
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    661
    Rep Points
    188700

    Former Govn't Officials & Intel Agents Say 9/11 An Inside Job






    Kevin Barrett: Media hide truth: 9/11 was inside job
    http://www.madison.com/tct/opinion/c...=83698&ntpid=1

    By Kevin Barrett
    5/12/2006

    Last Saturday, former Bush administration official Morgan Reynolds drew an enthusiastic capacity crowd to the Wisconsin Historical Society auditorium. It is probably the first time in Historical Society history that a political talk has drawn a full house on a Saturday afternoon at the beginning of final exams.

    Reynolds, the former director of the Criminal Justice Center at the National Center for Policy Analysis, and the ex-top economist for George W. Bush's Labor Department, charged the Bush administration with gross malfeasance, and proposed the prosecution of top administration officials.

    Normally, if a prestigious UW alumnus and ex-Bush administration official were to come to the Wisconsin Historical Society to spill the beans about a Bush administration scandal, it would make the news. The local TV stations would cover it, and it would merit front page headlines in The Capital Times and Wisconsin State Journal.

    Reynolds' indictment of the administration he worked for was a stunning, life-changing event for many of those who witnessed it. As the event's organizer, I have received dozens of e-mails about it from people who were deeply affected.

    Despite the prestigious speaker and venue, and the gravity of the charges aired, for most Americans indeed most Madisonians the event never happened. Why? Because it was censored, subjected to a total media blackout. Not a word in the State Journal. Not a word in The Capital Times. Not a word on the local TV news. Not a word on local radio news. And, of course, not a word in the national media.

    Why the blackout? Because Reynolds violated the ultimate U.S. media taboo. He charges the Bush administration with orchestrating the 9/11 attacks as a pretext for launching a preplanned "long war" in the Middle East, rolling back our civil liberties, and massively increasing military spending.

    When a former Bush administration insider makes such charges, how can the media ignore them? Is Reynolds a lone crank? Hardly. A long list of prominent Americans have spoken out for 9/11 truth: Rev. William Sloane Coffin, Sen. Barbara Boxer, former head of the Star Wars program Col. Robert Bowman, ex-Reagan administration economics guru Paul Craig Roberts, progressive Jewish author-activist Rabbi Michael Lerner, former CIA official Ray McGovern, author-essayist Gore Vidal, and many other respected names from across the political spectrum have gone on the record for 9/11 truth.
    Are the media ignoring all these people, and dozens more like them, because there is no evidence to support their charges?
    Hardly. Overwhelming evidence, from the obvious air defense stand-down, to the nonprotection of the president in Florida, to the blatant controlled demolition of World Trade Center building 7, proves that 9/11 was an inside job. As noted philosopher-theologian and 9/11 revisionist historian David Griffin writes: "It is already possible to know, beyond a reasonable doubt, one very important thing: the destruction of the World Trade Center was an inside job, orchestrated by terrorists within our own government."

    A growing list of scientists has lined up behind BYU physicist Steven Jones and MIT engineer Jeff King in support of Griffin's position, as evidenced by the growth of Scholars for 9/11 Truth (st911.org) and Scientific Professionals Investigating 9/11 (physics911.net).

    As a Watergate-era graduate of the University of Wisconsin School of Journalism, I was taught that exposing government lies and corruption is the supreme duty of the Fourth Estate. I simply cannot fathom the current situation. I do not understand the 9/11 truth blackout. I wish someone would explain it to me.

    It is time to break the 9/11 truth blackout. Please put pressure on your local media through letters to the editor, call-ins to talk radio, and phone calls to local and national journalists.

    And come see Peter Phillips, director of the media watchdog group Project Censored, who will lead a strategy session on breaking the blackout at the upcoming international 9/11 truth conference in Chicago: 9/11: Revealing the Truth, Reclaiming Our Future, to be held June 2-4 at the Embassy Suites Hotel, Chicago-O'Hare Rosemont. Go to http://911revealingthetruth.org for more information.

    The event will feature presentations from dozens of 9/11 truth luminaries, from scientists like Steven Jones to intelligence agency whistle-blowers like David Shayler, and promises to be a historic, watershed event. Be there, or resign yourself to a future of endless war, lost liberty, and a craven media that cannot bring itself to breathe a single word of truth.
    Good Day

  2. #2
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    661
    Rep Points
    188700

    Former MI5 Agent Says 9/11 An Inside Job
    Attack Was 'Coup de'tat,' Buildings Were Demolished By Controlled Demolitions
    http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...5insidejob.htm

    Former MI5 agent David Shayler, who previously blew the whistle on the British government paying Al Qaeda $200,000 to carry out political assassinations, has gone on the record with his conviction that 9/11 was an inside job meant to bring about a permanent state of emergency in America and pave the way for the invasions of Afghanistan, Iraq and ultimately Iran and Syria.

    David Shayler joined MI5 in October 1991 and worked there for five years. He started at F Branch (counter-subversion) in January 1992, and worked in T Branch (Irish terrorism) from August 1992 until October 1994. He left the organization in 1996.

    Shayler appeared on The Alex Jones Show to kick off what will be a wider public campaign to educate the public on 9/11 issues and government corruption.

    Shayler again risked jail by speaking out. The British government has a legal gag preventing him from speaking about his work during his MI5 tenure. Since what Shayler discussed was already on the public record (a consequence of which was his imprisonment on two separate occasions), he now feels safer in stepping back out into the limelight.

    Shayler delved into his past investigations and the evidence that led some within MI5 to conclude that the Israelis bombed their own London embassy in July 1994. Shayler said that the Israelis framed two Palestinians who remain in jail to this day.

    "The same thing has happened with two Palestinians who were convicted of conspiracy to cause the attack on the Israeli Embassy in Britain in 1994 but MI5 didn't disclose two documents which indicated their innocence. One document indicated another group had carried out the attack and the other document was the belief of an MI5 officer that the Israelis had actually bombed their own embassy and allowed a controlled explosion to try and get better security and these documents were never shown to the trial judge let alone the defense."

    Shayler said that his suspicions were first aroused about 9/11 when the usual route of crime scene investigation was impeded when the debris was immediately seized and shipped off to China.

    "It is in fact a criminal offence to interfere with a crime scene and yet in the case of 9/11 all the metal from the buildings is shipped out to China, there are no forensications done on that metal. Now that to me suggests they never wanted anybody to look at that metal because it was not going to provide the evidence they wanted to show people that it was Al-Qaeda."

    Shayler then went on to dismiss the incompetence theory.

    "The more I look at it, you realize that it's not incompetence. There were FBI officers all over the country, Colleen Rowley is obviously the one who managed to get a congressional hearing, but there was plenty of evidence certainly."

    "There are so many questions that need to be answered, protocols being overridden within national defense, people actively being stopped from carrying out investigations. This wasn't an accident, they were aware there was intelligence indicating those kind of attacks, there were FBI intercepts saying it in the days before the attacks. When you look at it all, that is a big big intelligence picture and yet these people were crucially stopped from doing their jobs, stopped from trying to protect the American people."


    Shayler elaborated by saying the evidence suggests the attack was originally meant to be much wider in scope and was an attempt at a violent coup intended to decapitate the entire government as a pretext for martial law.

    "So you're looking at a situation in which you almost have a coup de'tat because you've got to bear in mind that there were weapons discovered on planes that didn't take off on 9/11. Now people have obviously postulated that they were going perhaps to attack the White House, Capitol Hill. That looks to me like an attempt to destroy American government and declare a state of emergency, in fact a coup de'tat, a violent coup de'tat."

    "There are so very many questions about this and you realize again that none of the enquiries ever get to the bottom of any of these things, they don't take all the evidence, they don't often take any evidence under oath when they should be taking it under oath."

    Shayler was forthright in his assertion that the attack was planned and executed within the jurisdiction of the military-industrial complex.

    "They let it happen, they made it happen to create a trigger to be able to allow the invasion of Afghanistan, the invasion of Iraq and of course what they're trying to do now is the same thing with the invasion of Iran and Syria."

    Shayler ended by questioning the highly suspicious nature of the collapse of the twin towers and Building 7, the first buildings in history, all in the same day, to collapse from so-called fire damage alone.


    "I've seen the results of terroristic explosions and so on and no terrorist explosion has ever brought down a building. When the IRA put something like a thousands tonnes of home-made explosives in front of the Baltic Exchange building in Bishopsgate and let off the bomb, all the glass came out, the building shook a bit but there was no question about the building falling down and it doesn't obey the laws of physics for buildings to fall down in the way the World Trade Center came down. So you have the comparison of the two, Building 7 compared with the north and south towers coming down and those two things are exactly the same, they were demolished."

    David Shayler joins a spate of recent credible whistleblowers who share the same sentiments about the real story behind 9/11. Former Chief Economist for the Department of Labor during President George W. Bush's first term Morgan Reynolds publicly questioned the unexplained collapse of WTC Building 7 earlier this month. In addition, a former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury under President Reagan, Paul Craig Roberts, shared his concerns last week when he said the Bush Administration were making the same mistakes as the Nazis when they invaded Russia in the dead of Winter. Roberts seriously doubts the official explanation behind 9/11.

    Click here for a clip in which Shayler discusses 9/11. Prison Planet.tv subscribers can listen to the whole hour long interview by clicking here. Shayler also discusses his investigations of Irish Republican terrorism which led back to the British government and the murder of Princess Diana.
    Good Day

  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    12,542
    Rep Points
    15370977

    Ok I'm busted, I did it to start a war
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

  4. #4
    primeau
    lnvanry's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Tucson
    Posts
    4,276
    Rep Points
    52198884

    Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules
    Ok I'm busted, I did it to start a war

  5. #5
    Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Posts
    32,686
    Rep Points
    1860097295



  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    661
    Rep Points
    188700

    9/11: Cold Case
    A former Bush-appointed official is calling for a new, independent, scientific investigation into 9/11

    http://www.boulderweekly.com/archive...overstory.html
    By Daniel Boniface


    With the advancements in forensics, many crimes that would otherwise go unsolved are being cracked in laboratories across the country, bringing justice and closure to victims who have suffered great atrocities. DNA and other forensic evidence is the smoking gun that ties murderers and rapists to crimes they thought they'd gotten away with.

    Mainstream television is making a killing off the recent breakthroughs in police work, with shows featuring this expertise bringing in high ratings. From documentaries like Cold Case Files, to fictional programs like CSI: Miami, Americans are gripped by the drama associated with this technology.

    A recent documentary featured local authorities in Seattle who studied tiny paint particles found on murder victims, eventually discovering they were from a high-grade paint used at a lone automobile paint shop in the area. The composition of the particles eventually led to the capture of serial killer Gary Ridgeway, the notorious Green River Killer.

    Doubtless, scientific investigation has become the best option for solving unsolvable crimes.

    And now a former Bush appointee is asking why this forensic science has not been used to its fullest in solving what was arguably the greatest crime in American history.

    Morgan Reynolds, Bush's chief economist for the Department of Labor from 2001-02, is an outspoken leader in a movement calling for a full-scale, unbiased, independent scientific study into the events of Sept. 11, 2001. He claims the story the government wants Americans to believe is riddled with inconsistencies and untruths, and he recently penned a comprehensive paper detailing those oversights. He thinks the collapse of the World Trade Center, the crash of Flight 93 in Shanksville, Penn., and the attack on the Pentagon were all weaved together as an elaborate inside job, a claim that only forensics can prove.

    The lead up

    Reynolds began working for the Bush administration on Sept. 4, 2001.

    "A week later," he says, "the gates of hell opened."

    He was sitting in his office and first heard that something was happening from an e-mail he received from his son in Kansas City. He wandered down the hall and started watching CNN's coverage on a TV in a co-worker's office.

    "I looked at this tower on fire, black smoke, and I said, 'That tower will not fall,'" Reynolds says.

    Of course, both towers later collapsed, which he says shocked experts and amateurs alike. But at the time, he says he didn't assume it was an inside job. He continued to work under the Bush administration for 16 months—which he says was four months too long—and was far too busy with his duties to give 9/11 a more inquisitive look.

    As time went on, he began to get increasingly unhappy with Bush's policies.

    "They didn't listen to me, except to respect my technical knowledge," Reynolds says.

    He stepped down three months prior to the invasion of Iraq, a war he opposed from the start.

    "I knew that all of this was a lie," he says. "And it's all been confirmed. This is beyond a reasonable doubt that the Bush/Cheney administration lied us into Iraq, and now it's not going well and more and more people are unhappy."

    The Downing Street Memo, which states that intelligence was being fixed around the policy to invade Iraq, supports this claim. His realization that Bush hadn't been truthful about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq led him to doubt Bush on other issues.

    "I said, 'What else would they lie about?' Well the obvious thing is 9/11. This gave them the wherewithal to do their big global domination preeminence project," he says.

    The other thing that sparked his interest was the 2004 book New Pearl Harbor by David Ray Griffin. He concluded that Griffin made a very compelling case that the government was complicit, if not responsible for the 9/11 attacks. The term "New Pearl Harbor" was taken directly from the declaration of principles in the neo-con "Project for the New American Century." The document said, in order to succeed in their project, a significant amount of money needed to be funneled to the military annually, and this would be a slow process, save a "catastrophic and catalyzing event—like a new Pearl Harbor."

    This raised more red flags for Reynolds. He began investigating 9/11 and found very illuminating evidence that he says contradicts the government's account of what happened. And while he is still uncertain of exactly what took place, he says he can at the very least prove the government's tale incorrect.

    He began writing an article to this effect and published it on June 9, 2005, at lewrockwell.com.

    In his article, he writes, "The government's collapse theory is highly vulnerable on its own terms, but its blinkered narrowness and lack of breadth is the paramount defect unshared by its principle scientific rival—controlled demolition."

    Reynolds says a controlled demolition theory leaves fewer scientific questions into how the towers toppled, explains why there were so many unexplained breaches of standard operating procedure by major organizations, and explains why Bush and company were too quick to visit the site and pass major legislation in its wake.

    "They knew they were in no danger, because it was an inside job," he says. "They broke every SOP, just like if you believe the 9/11 Commission report history, then everybody from the FAA to NORAD broke standard operating rules."


    The planes and the impact
    Reynolds acknowledges there are lots of theories surrounding events on 9/11, ranging from mild to wild. One of the more extreme notions circulating among conspiracy theorists is the idea that there were no planes—or at least not the types of planes the government claims were involved.

    "That's one hypothesis you have to entertain," he says with a chuckle. "There's no wreckage from all four crashes."

    And while some of the theories in circulation might seem extreme or ridiculous, he says he can prove that no Boeing 767 collided with the towers.

    "The holes are too small," he says. "You can't disappear these things that way."


    In his article, Reynolds writes that the Boeing 767's wingspan was 40 feet larger than the holes made by the impact into the Twin Towers, and the strength of the steel would have been too great even to allow the plane to penetrate the outer wall.

    "If you run an aluminum plane into that thing, the plane is just going to get ripped," he says.

    He says the mass of the plane was only three one-hundredths of 1 percent of the mass of the building. The collision would have been like a mosquito running into a mosquito net. Beyond that, he says the plane never would have been able to "park" inside the building in the way it did. A Boeing 767 would take up three-quarters of the length of the building and would have certainly been stopped by the thick steel core, which took up 28 percent of the floor space in the center of the tower, he says.

    "Planes don't fold up like accordions do. They smash. They disintegrate. They break apart. The whole thing is stupid when reason is applied to the evidence," he says.

    Reynolds questions why there has not been an open scientific debate or investigation into these problems with the mainstream explanation.

    "There are all kinds of problems with the conventional story. And the Pentagon hole—everybody that's looked into it knows that the 757 Boeing didn't crash into the Pentagon," he says.

    In referencing the Pentagon attack, he reads a line from a book he's currently studying called Synthetic Terror by Webster Tarpley:

    "This question of physical impossibility is often the most obvious weak point of the official explanations of terrorist action."

    This is the approach Reynolds takes when examining the evidence. If something is physically impossible, it could not have happened and some other explanation must be found. Among the events he believes could not have happened is the total vaporization of the plane that allegedly struck the Pentagon.

    He also questions the ability of the alleged hijackers to manually crash the widebody Boeing 767s into the Twin Towers at breakneck speeds.

    "I defy anybody to fly a 767 at sea level at 550 mph. Sea level? Bull shit. Pardon my French," he says. "And then Mohammed Ata at the stick—he's going to hit a tower 200 feet wide. Wow!"

    Reynolds says all of the mainstream theory falls into the category of synthetic terror—where the poison and the antidote are brewed in the same batch. He claims the CIA and other U.S. intelligence agencies are responsible for fabricating the idea of hijacked planes, which would account for why the planes' transponders were shut off for a brief period of time and why there are varying reports, including reports from the BBC, that five to eight of the alleged hijackers are still alive today.

    "It's like this ragtag bunch of patsies that they pinned it on, the 19 Arab hijackers," he says, "it was physically impossible for them to perform these feats of flying."

    He also questions why the black cockpit flight recorder boxes were not located.

    "The perps arranged a two-hour show for America. That's what it comes down to," he says. "I don't believe these were conventional flights at all."

    Reynolds says amateur investigators like himself might not be able to find all the answers, but they can show where the government's explanations are false.

    "You show me another aircraft crash vaporization in history," Reynolds says. "It's never happened. It will never happen."

    End Part I
    Good Day

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    661
    Rep Points
    188700

    The fire
    According to the accepted story of 9/11, the towers collapsed because the jet fuel fire burned so hot that it melted the steel.

    "But the number one fact is, never in the history of steel skyscrapers has one collapsed because of the intensity of the fire. Never—we've had over a century of experience—but for three in one day, 9/11. So that's awfully suspicious," says Reynolds.

    According to a special feature in the journal JOM, titled "Why Did the World Trade Center Collapse? Science, Engineering and Speculation," by Thomas W. Eagar and Christopher Musso, the World Trade Center fire was a diffuse flame. Of the three types of fires—jet burner, pre-mixed, and diffuse—the latter, in which fuel and oxidants mix in an uncontrolled manner such as in fireplaces and at the World Trade Center, generates the lowest heat intensities.

    The report also states that if jet fuel were mixed with pure oxygen, its top temperature would reach 3,000 degrees Celsius. However, when mixed with air, as it was at the World Trade Center, the temperature drops to at most one-third the maximum temperature because air includes water molecules. This temperature—1,000 degrees Celsius at most—would not be sufficient to melt steel.

    "We've had skyscraper fires go 19 hours, very intense, very widespread and still not bring down a steel skyscraper," Reynolds says, referring to the Meridian Plaza fire in Philadelphia in 1991.

    Reynolds cites Eagar's work in his June 9 article. Eagar is a professor of materials engineering and engineering systems at MIT. His report also refutes the idea that the aluminum in the aircraft ignited, saying extremely rare conditions are needed to ignite aluminum. Had the aluminum caught fire, the flame created would have been white hot and visible through the smoke and soot, he states.

    The collapse and cover-up
    Reynolds cites many problems with the government's theory of the collapse and the subsequent reports that back up the theory. He feels the reports that support the government theory have been created so that the intelligence fits the findings. According to that theory, the steel melted near the floors where the jet fuel ignited, causing those floors to crash into the ones beneath them, bringing the buildings down.

    "They don't have the breadth of the controlled demolition theory, which can account for all of the properties that went on," he says. "The pancake theory is preposterous. It doesn't even pass the laugh test. It's just stupid."

    He writes that when viewing the collapse in real time, the towers both fall at 9.8 meters per second squared—or a free-fall state. The only way he sees this being possible is if the resistance was blown away from beneath it. In the pancake theory, he claims the building would have taken longer to fall and would have stalled briefly at each floor.

    The other important piece of evidence was the white dust that coated the city following the collapse. Reynolds says only an explosive force could turn reinforced concrete into dust. Subsequently, he says, the dust and debris should have been subjected to extensive forensic testing in an attempt to locate explosives residue.

    "They got the evidence away as quickly as they could," he says of government authorities.

    In his article, Reynolds writes that the debris was loaded into dump trucks that were outfitted with GPS units used to monitor that the scrap was delivered from point A to point B in the proper amount of time. One driver was fired for taking an unscheduled hour-and-a-half lunch break, he says. FEMA didn't want this debris to fall into the wrong hands, he claims.

    "The wrong hands meaning scientists or engineers who could test it," he says.

    Former editor in chief of Fire Engineering Magazine, Bill Manning, was one of the first to take issue with the scoop-and-dump. Although he says he's not a conspiracy theorist, he says there was a lot that could have been learned from the debris from an engineering standpoint. He says just like NASA and the National Transportation Safety Bureau (NTSB) learns valuable lessons from studying wreckage, engineers could have learned how to build better fire-resistant buildings from studying the debris.

    However, now that the debris has been shipped off and sold as scrap, this investigation cannot take place.

    Another piece of evidence that should be subjected to forensic scrutiny should be the very limited airplane wreckage found in New York, wreckage that Reynolds claims was planted because it doesn't appear to be burned.

    "It doesn't look right," he says. "You can kind of argue whether or not this is United Airlines gray or not, or whether it's a dull silver. It doesn't look right. I'm satisfied with that, that we don't have any real parts from any of these four crashes."

    Forensic investigation into the paint and other aspects of the wreckage could reveal telling evidence about the crashes, he claims.

    Building 7 and security access
    "Building 7 is arguably the most potent smoking gun refuting the government account and implicating the government as creating these terrorist attacks," Reynolds says.

    It is the only steel-framed building in history to fall strictly because of fire damage, as it was not damaged by an alleged aircraft impact, he says. If one compares video of the fall of Building 7 with that of any other controlled demolition, the similarities are eerie, he says.

    Reynolds claims Building 7 was a traditional building implosion, blowing out the base and letting the structure collapse into itself. He says the reason they had to implode Building 7 was to dispose of evidence that would have pointed to the controlled demolition of the Twin Towers.

    "There are some reasonable doubts, but it's a plausible theory with some arguments in its favor," he says.

    The ramifications
    Reynolds thinks the points he has made prove beyond a reasonable doubt that there should be a new forensic investigation into the matter, but he is disappointed with the response of the majority of Americans who dismiss him as a conspiracy theorist.

    "Overall, I think it's the head-in-the-sand approach to danger," he says. "This is too horrible a proposition to entertain, because if you go there, the consequences are going to be so tremendous, so let's avoid these consequences and kind of live normally. That's the idea. But it's not working. You can't live normally by believing the fairytale."

    Reynolds refers back to the book Synthetic Terror, saying the government has orchestrated this farce as a way to gain the public's support and a way to keep pumping money into the military. He likens terrorism to the perceived communist threat during the Cold War.

    "When you lose the Soviet Union as our big bogeyman enemy, then you have to cook up something else," he says. "And we have the Muslim world now. One in six in the world, isn't that great?"

    Respond: letters@boulderweekly.com

    End
    Good Day

  8. #8
    Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Posts
    32,686
    Rep Points
    1860097295

    You deserve this even more.



  9. #9
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    18,563
    Rep Points
    66150404

    Quote Originally Posted by DOMS
    You deserve this even more.


    Cause I agree

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    18,563
    Rep Points
    66150404

    Quote Originally Posted by DOMS
    You deserve this even more.

    And one more for fun

  11. #11
    primeau
    lnvanry's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Tucson
    Posts
    4,276
    Rep Points
    52198884

    9/11=inside....you need to put the pipe down

  12. #12
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    661
    Rep Points
    188700

    Any of you know how to read???
    Good Day

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    18,563
    Rep Points
    66150404

    No I am illiterate
































































  14. #14
    Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Posts
    32,686
    Rep Points
    1860097295

    Quote Originally Posted by IainDaniel
    No I am illiterate


    What did you say? It sounded like you said



  15. #15
    fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER
    fufu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    18,086
    Rep Points
    81654611

    My brain...
    fufu's 1337 Journal

    Your diet will set you free.

    I hate exercise, I love training.

  16. #16
    Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Posts
    32,686
    Rep Points
    1860097295

    You're posting on IM, you won't miss it.


  17. #17
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,717
    Rep Points
    2111034614

    being a "Govn't Official" doesn't make one a wise man. some of these idiots are pedophiles, religious zealots, abuse their wives, write stupid ass books claiming they were abducted by aliens, do drugs, buy whores... n then you have assholes like this who seem to think the Ted Kazinski's out there need more fuel to feed their conspiracy theory anti u.s. insanity.

    you seem to have a primary agenda here that is not even remotely related to body building. usually the only thing more pathetic than a "Govn't Official" are the idiots that believe their bullshit.

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  18. #18
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    bigss75's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2002
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    5,136
    Rep Points
    5713156

    Quote Originally Posted by DOMS

    .

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    bigss75's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2002
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    5,136
    Rep Points
    5713156


  20. #20
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,717
    Rep Points
    2111034614


    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  21. #21
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    bigss75's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2002
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    5,136
    Rep Points
    5713156

    Quote Originally Posted by IainDaniel
    whammy

  22. #22
    Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Posts
    32,686
    Rep Points
    1860097295

    Word.



  23. #23
    Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER
    maniclion's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mēns Incognita
    Posts
    26,846
    Rep Points
    800780946

    Seizure Picture [adblocked]
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

  24. #24
    primeau
    lnvanry's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Tucson
    Posts
    4,276
    Rep Points
    52198884

    Quote Originally Posted by 911=InsideJob
    Any of you know how to read???
    Yes, we are typing letter in sequence creating words and coherent thoughts (at least most of us)....therefore, we know how to read.

  25. #25
    Esprit de Corps
    ELITE MEMBER
    Witmaster's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    5,072
    Rep Points
    18685917

    NEVER write a check with your mouth that you can't cash with your ASS!!

    I can run faster mad than you can scared

    "All right brain... I don't like you and you don't like me. So let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer" ~ Homer Simpson

  26. #26
    Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Posts
    32,686
    Rep Points
    1860097295



  27. #27
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    661
    Rep Points
    188700

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing
    being a "Govn't Official" doesn't make one a wise man. some of these idiots are pedophiles, religious zealots, abuse their wives, write stupid ass books claiming they were abducted by aliens, do drugs, buy whores... n then you have assholes like this who seem to think the Ted Kazinski's out there need more fuel to feed their conspiracy theory anti u.s. insanity.

    you seem to have a primary agenda here that is not even remotely related to body building. usually the only thing more pathetic than a "Govn't Official" are the idiots that believe their bullshit.
    Not true. These guys worked important jobs for Regan and Bush 1. The former CIA briefer for Reagan and Bush evan agrees 9/11 was in inside job.


    And can anyone here try to dispute some of these facts?!?!?!?!?!?!
    Good Day

  28. #28
    Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Posts
    32,686
    Rep Points
    1860097295



  29. #29
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    1,865
    Rep Points
    1054879

    Quote Originally Posted by DOMS
    That's no way to argue DOMS.

  30. #30
    Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Posts
    32,686
    Rep Points
    1860097295






    Quote Originally Posted by Nick+
    That's no way to argue DOMS.
    He's not worth arguing with. He drops into a bodybuilding site and 99% of his posts are rants harping on how 9/11 was an inside job. Not only that, but he doesn't really say anything, he just posts links.

    So, in the end, he's only worth a single GIF.



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Officials: 'Zeta Killers' kill 32 more in Mexico
    By Curt James in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-10-2011, 12:42 PM
  2. Anti-doping officials back new HGH test
    By Prince in forum Sports
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-03-2011, 11:35 AM
  3. College officials: Let's rethink the drinking age
    By soxmuscle in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 08:15 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-14-2005, 05:02 PM
  5. Health officials in U.S. are so behind.
    By ReelBigFish in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-06-2005, 08:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->