• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Possibly the worst UFC ever

luisfigo_benfic

Napalm is sticky!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Annoucement last night Chuck will fight Wanderlei sylva if he can get through bobalou.... other than that UFC 61 was possibly the worst ever. any opinions on the early stoppage from shamrock/ortiz fight... Andrei/sylvia fight??? lemme hear ur opinons

luisfigo_benfic said:
Annoucement last night Chuck will fight Wanderlei sylva if he can get through bobalou.... other than that UFC 61 was possibly the worst ever. any opinions on the early stoppage from shamrock/ortiz fight... Andrei/sylvia fight??? lemme hear ur opinons

The fights SUCKED!!!!!

the first one (lightweight) with the black guy that bled at least 1 pint of blood was pretty exciting, but the two main events were LAME:yell:

I think the ref made a good call by stopping the Ortiz/Shamrock fight. Tito was owning Shammy with elbow after elbow and Ken was in no position for defense. He was just taking them all straight to his head. I would have liked to see Tito beat up on Shamrock more though.

fufu said:
I think the ref made a good call by stopping the Ortiz/Shamrock fight. Tito was owning Shammy with elbow after elbow and Ken was in no position for defense. He was just taking them all straight to his head. I would have liked to see Tito beat up on Shamrock more though.
Shamrock is too old for this.

ForemanRules said:
Shamrock is too old for this.

I totally agree. Why he decided to fight Tito is beyond me.

Lawl, Ken had no defense against ground and pound. He didn't work anything from the guard...wtf. Try a flower sweep or something.

I wonder where Ken will go from here tho. He has a huge heart but has lsot 5 of his last 6 and is obviously too old for the UFC.

fufu said:
I totally agree. Why he decided to fight Tito is beyond me.

probably for the 6 or 7 figure contract

lnvanry said:
probably for the 6 or 7 figure contract

You know, I was going to mention that. I bet he got payed big time for that.

IML Gear Cream!
I'd step in the ring w/ Tito for anything more than 10K...I'm sure Ken got at least 100K

lnvanry said:
I'd step in the ring w/ Tito for anything more than 10K...I'm sure Ken got at least 100K

lawl, I'd just fall over and start tapping.

luisfigo_benfic said:
Annoucement last night Chuck will fight Wanderlei sylva

I want to see that...:)

all the fights blew, especially the last one. fucking horrible

Although the Ortiz/Shamrock fight was disapointing, it was exactly what I expected. Ortiz completely out-classed Shamrock and dismantled him. The title fight was much of the same. Both fighters had tasted eachothers power and pussed out, plain and simple. The funny thing is all of my friends and I said "Thank God we didn't pay for this." Great, we went to the bar and instead of splitting the $50 pay-per-view and buying a case of beer, we spent 50 bucks each on a $350 dollar bar tab. :mad: The fights outside of the bar were more entertaining...

Ken has lost the last 3 that I know of. He lost 2 in a row in Pride before hand (I think). Hes washed up. He fought Frye pretty damn good about a year ago in pride though. And Frye is pretty tough. Frye got the decision, but it couldve went both ways.

As far as Lidell and Sylva, thats going to be a tough one to pick. If it goes to the ground Sylva wins, but if anyone saw the Horn and Lidell fight? Lidell stayed off the ground and beat him on his feet. But Sylva has more punching power than Horn did.

Yeah the fights weren't that great.. Well I can tell you AA hurt his leg during the fight with Sylvia.. After the fight he was seen in a wheel chair adn cast on his leg.. Hope the next UFC is good.. Sorbral might just beat chuck... Also the new MW champ is going to be the 'Boogey Man" Dean Lister.. mark my words..

luisfigo_benfic said:
Annoucement last night Chuck will fight Wanderlei sylva
awsome chuck norris is back!!!!!!!1 he is gonna kick ass

Back