• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

pirates of the caribbean 2

Richie1888

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
anyone seen this yet ?

if so how bad was it

i honnestly thought it was kieron dyer

they have already filmed the thrid on it comes out next year but thats still no excuse for how bad that was

i just downloaded it to watch tonite with my son...

I couldnt even get my 5 year old to think about it . He thinks its too scary . I will admit it probably would be for a small kid .

I heard it was every bit as good as the first. Haven't seen it yet though.

it sucks ass so much

and the ending is dreadful i hate when they do that to films

for me the first one was one of the best films ive ever seen

it should have been left alone

on another note any action martial arts fans district 13 is well worht a download crap story great fighting scenes

speaking of your signature about the check cashing . My dad used to always say that to me growing up and it stuck . this guy this weekend at a bar didnt get that same advice though . talked some crap and when he was confronted he acted like he didnt know who I was .

lawl I don't want to watch that shit.

Witmaster said:
I heard it was every bit as good as the first. Haven't seen it yet though.

It is as good. There are plenty of CGI shots, but it's all built around great character development. Plus, it has some of the funniest scenes this year.

If you liked the first one you should not mind this one. Or at least I liked it. Not as good as the first one but not as bad as I feared it might be. I don't watch a whole lot of movies though.

I didn't see it but am going to say it is the best film I have not watched in years.

Took my kids on Saturday, it was alright but nothing to rave about, wasn't as funny as the first and I could have waited for it to come out on video. Wasn't bored but I definately have no desire to own it.

BritChick said:
Took my kids on Saturday, it was alright but nothing to rave about, wasn't as funny as the first and I could have waited for it to come out on video. Wasn't bored but I definately have no desire to own it.

Speaking of hot british chicks!

joesmooth20 said:
what do you use to download?

the new opera browser has built in bit torrent download. and we liked it very much. i got The Breed that day too which was also good.

Little Wing said:
the new opera browser has built in bit torrent download. and we liked it very much. i got The Breed that day too which was also good.

Quality?

It's a great movie, just don't expect an end (continues to part 3). I was & was disappointed. Great story though (so far). :)

IML Gear Cream!
largepkg said:
potc was small n not great quality but the breed was nice quality.

Saw it last night, twas ok. Just ok. I found myself bored a few times and it was nearly 2 1/2 hours long. It was funny but not as good as the first.

largepkg said:

depends on where u get it although most torrents do the rounds everywhere

Back