• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Post about weird kids from elementary school

KelJu

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I don't know why it came to my mind, but today I was reminded of all these weird kids in Elementary School that of course did weird things. They weren't the special education kids either. They just did weird things that would boggle your mind.

For instance, throughout all of my time in elementary school there was this one kid who would go to the bathroom so he could poop. But he had a phobia of water splashing up his crack or something like that. I say this because he would go into the stall, take down his pants, and while still standing, proceed to shit on the floor right in front of the toilet. It was weird when you would go to the bathroom and you would see a burgundy loaf on the floor of the bathroom. And, it was always in the same bathroom.
The funny part is when a bunch of us caught him in the act as we saw the shit plop on the floor with a small thud. The kid came out of the stall looking all cool and going "Hey guys, what's up?" and for some reason, none of us pointed out the fact that he had just taken a goddamn shit on the floor. We didn't even tell the teachers because the guy was so nonchalant about it.

Another time we had this kid that we all called "head". We called him head for various reasons, but mainly because he had a huge head compared to the rest of his body, and because he was one of the LD kids. Now my school was extremely small, so they put the LD kids in the same room as the normal kids. When we would go on restroom breaks, head would drop his pants, turn around, and shit in the urinals. He did this for about half of the school year, because none of us would confess to the teacher who was actually doing it, because we thought it was so damn funny. The only reason he ever got caught was because the janitor was pissed from having to fetch turds out of the urinal everyday, and staged a trap to catch him in the act.

I have tons more great stories about fucked up classmates, but to show you that I am a good sport I will admit to some of the dumb shit that I did. I remember stuffing my shirt into my jacket sleeve so it made a sort of bulge, and I would run around screaming at people that I was megaman. I was also a pyro-maniac and burned all of my toys, baseball/football trophies, and stuffed animals. My friend Rob and I dug a big whole and burned everything we could get our hands on.
I also had some fucked up issue with loving to cause disruption of any kind. It wasn't even an attention thing, but rather a way to deal with the boredom of school. I would steal everything the teacher had to prevent school from taking place. I would hide shit, move things around, shoot spitballs at the chalkboard with ninja-like stealth. I never made above a C- in conduct on my report cards until I was in middle school. I stuck coins in electrical sockets. I took the belongings of fellow class mates and put them in other people's deck. I broke pencil tips off in pad locks to prevent us from getting back into our classrooms after recess. Teachers had to watch me like a hawk or I would do some stupid shit to disrupt.

I remember in fourth grade me and my friend Jordan were supposed to be running around the baseball field in PE. Instead we ducked off to the side in tall grass and layed down and watched everyone running by. We had the most profound conversation of our 9 year old lives. We talked about if we could shrink our concious selves to a single molecule and then fly anywhere in the universe what kind of things we would find. We came up with some awesome planets and all kinds of creatures. For the whole school year everything he and I did projects on or stories or art work it was based around these other worlds. No one knew what the hell we were ever talking about. We were probably the weirdest, but that didn't stop the gir;s from digging us I remember for our Christmas Function I was singing My Favorite Things and these 2 girls got into a fight over who was going to sing with me because the part called for her to kiss me on the cheek. That's the only parts of my elementary career that I wish to relinquish.

I remeber this one kid named KelJu. He smelled funny.

True story:

A 9 year old kid (not at my school but this made the news back then) grabbed a girl from the year below and pulled her into the toilets.
Teachers were alerted by a piercing scream originating from said toilets, they ran in to find the girl soaking wet and her face covered in water. The kid had made the girl put his dick in her mouth and opened the floodgates...
Needless to say the parents were called up to the school. Why did he do it?
Apparently he had walked into his parents room one night, and saw his mum with her mouth wrapped around his dads schlong, and decided to imitate.
Can you imagine the look on the parents face, when this was told?????
Thats one wierd elementary kid.

BTW, the kid that we called "Head", was also blamed for finger painting with is own shit in the middle school bathrooms. The little fucker wrote KKK all over the stalls with his own shit. I am not sure if he grabbed a turd and started writing with the turd like it was a big sharpie, or if he just smuged it on like finger paint. Either way, it was pretty fucked up.

When i was in 4th grade, whenever i went to the bathroom, there was always younger kids with their shorts pulled all the way down when they were pissing in the toilet. They were literally naked and it was hilarious.

shiznit2169 said:
When i was in 4th grade, whenever i went to the bathroom, there was always younger kids with their shorts pulled all the way down when they were pissing in the toilet. They were literally naked and it was hilarious.

Same here...pants around the ankles

I just roffleskeeted several times about Kelju's classmates.

Ummm, back in like 1st grade we did this thing every week...or month, or something. It was called "Why I'm special". Everyone had to draw a picture and write something about how the certain classmate was special. So this one kid wrote something and it said, "Why fufu is not special". It was a sad day. Ahg, that one sucks, whatever.

OH YEAH. Back in the day there was some kid who shit on the floor. Everyone thought it was me because I used the bathroom alot. I got called into the principals office for investigation. They pretty much blamed it on me and made me cry, those motherfuckers! Then they found out who it really was and they didn't even apologize. The masked shitter had been pissing on the floor alot previously to this incident, but then he set a new high by actually taking a dump on the floor.

the weirdest kids were the ones who would look under the stall when you were dropping the kids off at the pool!!

IML Gear Cream!
when I was in grade school I could bench 500 lbs and had a 10 inch penis. my IQ was 389, I used to teach the teachers!

Man I just had a flashback to third grade, I had just gotten a hall pass in math class, walked down the hall and into the restroom. I saw this kid hanging from the stall door and then whoosh it came swinging open, then the spring that made it close again yanked it back, then whoosh it comes swinging open again. So then I yell I'm next, but the kid on the other side says no I have to be the door kicker for a while while he rode on it. So I kick it open a few times then I get on and ride. Soon we had about 10 boys in the restroom all waiting in line to ride the stall door until this fat kid jumps up and CRACK! Snaps the hinges off of the door. Just as that happens a teacher comes in to see where all of the students have disappeared to. We all got in trouble for the fat kid being too heavy to ride the door.

I remember playing Red Rover in Fifth grade and my friends raised their arms to face level as I was coming through, flipped me knocked me out and gave me a bloody nose. I got up laughing, but the teacher didn't find it funny, they got sent to the principals office and I went to the nurse, I had to miss a whole day of recess.

I remember in third grade having beatboxing contests on the playground and reciting all of the Beastie Boys Licensed To Ill.

MyK said:
when I was in grade school I could bench 500 lbs and had a 10 inch penis. my IQ was 389, I used to teach the teachers!

Nice try, when I was fertilized egg, I got my PHD. Cock size = 27 inches.

Back