IronMag Research Chems

AAS affecting dreams?

the true playboy

Rep Points

AAS affecting dreams?

since i have startd my cycle i have had extremly vivid dreams, also these dreams have almost always not ben enjoyable, not nightmares but very close, any relationship between AAS and sleep/dream patterns?
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke8395

But, I've been with girls that had saggy chests and boring butts and they still had no personality. Those girls are usually really bitter. I think they realize they are useless.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by kicka19
    since i have startd my cycle i have had extremly vivid dreams, also these dreams have almost always not ben enjoyable, not nightmares but very close, any relationship between AAS and sleep/dream patterns?
    Sleep patters definately. Its very hard for me to fall asleep while being on a cycle.

Rep Points

welcome to the tren... there is a myth that it causes vivid dreams. i definitely felt that when i ran it.
    Information that the character 19-chief presents is totally fictitious in nature and is presented for role playing purposes only. The opinions presented do not encourage the use of illegal substances nor take the place of professional medical advice.

the true playboy

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by 19-chief
    welcome to the tren... there is a myth that it causes vivid dreams. i definitely felt that when i ran it.
    dont think its a myth, i never heard that n past 5 nights have all been real vivid

But, I've been with girls that had saggy chests and boring butts and they still had no personality. Those girls are usually really bitter. I think they realize they are useless.

Rep Points

Shit I have them every night whether I'm on gear or not. They drive me absolutely fucking crazy. This is the reason I don't get much sleep and has been going on for over 10 yrs now.

Rep Points

Talking

dont think its a myth, i never heard that n past 5 nights have all been real vivid
    i don't know about you but i research pretty far before i take a new compound... do a simple internet search and type in "tren dreams." not to be a dick but how many results did you get that are directly related to this topic?
    Information that the character 19-chief presents is totally fictitious in nature and is presented for role playing purposes only. The opinions presented do not encourage the use of illegal substances nor take the place of professional medical advice.

Rep Points

Not dreams, more insomnia and lack of sleep.

AG-Guys
    www.AG-Guys.com

Rep Points

I find myself "tossing and turning" and not really getting into a deep sleep, so I think I am more aware of what I have been dreamming.

When I'm totaly off I sleep Like a rock and can't remember crap about my dreams......there probably just as vivid though.

the true playboy

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by 19-chief
    i don't know about you but i research pretty far before i take a new compound... do a simple internet search and type in "tren dreams." not to be a dick but how many results did you get that are directly related to this topic?
    i didnt search that, i simply posted to see if anyone else had same thing

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tough Old Man
    Shit I have them every night whether I'm on gear or not. They drive me absolutely fucking crazy. This is the reason I don't get much sleep and has been going on for over 10 yrs now.

Have you tried relaxation or breathing techniques, they can be really simple and greatly improve sleep quality. Troubles sticky on belly breathing is a great place to start, i have been using it for the last week and have noticed definite improvement in sleep quality.

Anti-mediocrity
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

This constant dreaming (and remembering them) may be a condition of too much dopamine and serotonin. They lead to epinephrine production under certain conditions (too elaborate to go into here).

I would look to the dietary over-enrichment of choline as a potential cause. Or too many foods rich in the precursors to dopamine and serotonin.

Otherwise *shrug*, as mentioned, you have to control the triggers of stress response - ephinephrine release, if these dreams cause you anxiety.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble
    This constant dreaming (and remembering them) may be a condition of too much dopamine and serotonin. They lead to epinephrine production under certain conditions (too elaborate to go into here).

I would look to the dietary over-enrichment of choline as a potential cause. Or too many foods rich in the precursors to dopamine and serotonin.

Otherwise *shrug*, as mentioned, you have to control the triggers of stress response - ephinephrine release, if these dreams cause you anxiety.
    I have to look into this. As for anxiety that happens in my dreams when a pretty girl shows up in them.

Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tough Old Man
    I have to look into this. As for anxiety that happens in my dreams when a pretty girl shows up in them.
    When I drink alcohol I have pretty wild dreams, especially if I take a couple B complex vitamins before I sleep along with it, like last night I dreamt I was in a karaoke bar with my guitar and James Brown and Miles Davis were there and they did some songs together and the whole time I just watched James Browns feet having an epilectic seizure as he sang sitting in a chair, then I started to panic when my time came to play my guitar, but I played a few licks and they were like "Damn that white boy can play!", then somehow my dream did a complete twist and I found myself running from the cops and I swore they shot me so I fell in the grass and just laid there and they ran past as if I was invisible so I stood up to see where I was hit and I wasn't so I started walking along a street and saw a Plaza with some store and one of them was a knife store and I saw some dudes in there attacking a woman so I busted in and found out they were just friends of hers and were joking around, then she said she wanted me really bad so I did some kinky stuff with her and an axe handle???? and then found myself back in the karaoke bar and James and Miles were still sitting there except in amazement and told me I was zoned out playing my guitar. I was like I was here through all the police chase and screwing that girl, and James said "you never left here physically baby, but you were somewhere else, thats for sure." Then Miles said, "Yeah I can see the parts where the police were probably chasing you and where you were strolling allong the road and the sexual parts of that song." And he played some of the parts back to me on his horn and it blew me awake.....the end
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maniclion
    When I drink alcohol I have pretty wild dreams, especially if I take a couple B complex vitamins before I sleep along with it, like last night I dreamt I was in a karaoke bar with my guitar and James Brown and Miles Davis were there and they did some songs together and the whole time I just watched James Browns feet having an epilectic seizure as he sang sitting in a chair, then I started to panic when my time came to play my guitar, but I played a few licks and they were like "Damn that white boy can play!", then somehow my dream did a complete twist and I found myself running from the cops and I swore they shot me so I fell in the grass and just laid there and they ran past as if I was invisible so I stood up to see where I was hit and I wasn't so I started walking along a street and saw a Plaza with some store and one of them was a knife store and I saw some dudes in there attacking a woman so I busted in and found out they were just friends of hers and were joking around, then she said she wanted me really bad so I did some kinky stuff with her and an axe handle???? and then found myself back in the karaoke bar and James and Miles were still sitting there except in amazement and told me I was zoned out playing my guitar. I was like I was here through all the police chase and screwing that girl, and James said "you never left here physically baby, but you were somewhere else, thats for sure." Then Miles said, "Yeah I can see the parts where the police were probably chasing you and where you were strolling allong the road and the sexual parts of that song." And he played some of the parts back to me on his horn and it blew me awake.....the end
    You are something else.