• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

AAS affecting dreams?

kicka19

the true playboy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
since i have startd my cycle i have had extremly vivid dreams, also these dreams have almost always not ben enjoyable, not nightmares but very close, any relationship between AAS and sleep/dream patterns?

kicka19 said:
since i have startd my cycle i have had extremly vivid dreams, also these dreams have almost always not ben enjoyable, not nightmares but very close, any relationship between AAS and sleep/dream patterns?
Sleep patters definately. Its very hard for me to fall asleep while being on a cycle.

kicka19 said:
welcome to the tren... there is a myth that it causes vivid dreams. i definitely felt that when i ran it.

19-chief said:
welcome to the tren... there is a myth that it causes vivid dreams. i definitely felt that when i ran it.
dont think its a myth, i never heard that n past 5 nights have all been real vivid

kicka19 said:
Shit I have them every night whether I'm on gear or not. They drive me absolutely fucking crazy. This is the reason I don't get much sleep and has been going on for over 10 yrs now.

kicka19 said:
dont think its a myth, i never heard that n past 5 nights have all been real vivid
:hmmm: i don't know about you but i research pretty far before i take a new compound... do a simple internet search and type in "tren dreams." not to be a dick but how many results did you get that are directly related to this topic?

I find myself "tossing and turning" and not really getting into a deep sleep, so I think I am more aware of what I have been dreamming.

When I'm totaly off I sleep Like a rock and can't remember crap about my dreams......there probably just as vivid though.

19-chief said:
:hmmm: i don't know about you but i research pretty far before i take a new compound... do a simple internet search and type in "tren dreams." not to be a dick but how many results did you get that are directly related to this topic?
i didnt search that, i simply posted to see if anyone else had same thing:thumb:

Tough Old Man said:
Shit I have them every night whether I'm on gear or not. They drive me absolutely fucking crazy. This is the reason I don't get much sleep and has been going on for over 10 yrs now.

Have you tried relaxation or breathing techniques, they can be really simple and greatly improve sleep quality. Troubles sticky on belly breathing is a great place to start, i have been using it for the last week and have noticed definite improvement in sleep quality.

IML Gear Cream!
This constant dreaming (and remembering them) may be a condition of too much dopamine and serotonin. They lead to epinephrine production under certain conditions (too elaborate to go into here).

I would look to the dietary over-enrichment of choline as a potential cause. Or too many foods rich in the precursors to dopamine and serotonin.

Otherwise *shrug*, as mentioned, you have to control the triggers of stress response - ephinephrine release, if these dreams cause you anxiety.

Trouble said:
This constant dreaming (and remembering them) may be a condition of too much dopamine and serotonin. They lead to epinephrine production under certain conditions (too elaborate to go into here).

I would look to the dietary over-enrichment of choline as a potential cause. Or too many foods rich in the precursors to dopamine and serotonin.

Otherwise *shrug*, as mentioned, you have to control the triggers of stress response - ephinephrine release, if these dreams cause you anxiety.
I have to look into this. As for anxiety that happens in my dreams when a pretty girl shows up in them.

Tough Old Man said:
I have to look into this. As for anxiety that happens in my dreams when a pretty girl shows up in them.
When I drink alcohol I have pretty wild dreams, especially if I take a couple B complex vitamins before I sleep along with it, like last night I dreamt I was in a karaoke bar with my guitar and James Brown and Miles Davis were there and they did some songs together and the whole time I just watched James Browns feet having an epilectic seizure as he sang sitting in a chair, then I started to panic when my time came to play my guitar, but I played a few licks and they were like "Damn that white boy can play!", then somehow my dream did a complete twist and I found myself running from the cops and I swore they shot me so I fell in the grass and just laid there and they ran past as if I was invisible so I stood up to see where I was hit and I wasn't so I started walking along a street and saw a Plaza with some store and one of them was a knife store and I saw some dudes in there attacking a woman so I busted in and found out they were just friends of hers and were joking around, then she said she wanted me really bad so I did some kinky stuff with her and an axe handle???? and then found myself back in the karaoke bar and James and Miles were still sitting there except in amazement and told me I was zoned out playing my guitar. I was like I was here through all the police chase and screwing that girl, and James said "you never left here physically baby, but you were somewhere else, thats for sure." Then Miles said, "Yeah I can see the parts where the police were probably chasing you and where you were strolling allong the road and the sexual parts of that song." And he played some of the parts back to me on his horn and it blew me awake.....the end

maniclion said:
When I drink alcohol I have pretty wild dreams, especially if I take a couple B complex vitamins before I sleep along with it, like last night I dreamt I was in a karaoke bar with my guitar and James Brown and Miles Davis were there and they did some songs together and the whole time I just watched James Browns feet having an epilectic seizure as he sang sitting in a chair, then I started to panic when my time came to play my guitar, but I played a few licks and they were like "Damn that white boy can play!", then somehow my dream did a complete twist and I found myself running from the cops and I swore they shot me so I fell in the grass and just laid there and they ran past as if I was invisible so I stood up to see where I was hit and I wasn't so I started walking along a street and saw a Plaza with some store and one of them was a knife store and I saw some dudes in there attacking a woman so I busted in and found out they were just friends of hers and were joking around, then she said she wanted me really bad so I did some kinky stuff with her and an axe handle???? and then found myself back in the karaoke bar and James and Miles were still sitting there except in amazement and told me I was zoned out playing my guitar. I was like I was here through all the police chase and screwing that girl, and James said "you never left here physically baby, but you were somewhere else, thats for sure." Then Miles said, "Yeah I can see the parts where the police were probably chasing you and where you were strolling allong the road and the sexual parts of that song." And he played some of the parts back to me on his horn and it blew me awake.....the end
You are something else. :lick:

Back