• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cut diet

GFR

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I did the math in my head so I would bet it is wrong.....I will eat veggies but don't count them as cal. My weight is 248 and BF is 18%
Not on a cycle for this diet.

Meal #1
8 oz Turkey breast: 44protein, 8fat, 0Carb
1/2 cup oats: 5protein, 3fat, 27 carbs
Total meal #1 49P, 11F, 27C, 403 cal

Meal #2
8 oz LGB: 44protein,16fat, 0Carb
sweet potato med: 4protein, 1fat, 45carbs
Total meal #2 48P, 17F, 45C, cal 517

Meal #3
Whey shake in 12oz 1% milk
1 banana 1 protein, 1 fat, 25 carbs
Total meal #3 55P, 5F, 25C, cal 365

Meal #4
8 egg whites, 2 yolks: 30protein, 11fat, 1carb
1 cup oats:10protein, 6fat, 52 carbs
Total Meal #4 40P, 17F, 53C, cal 525

Meal #5 Whey shake in 12oz 1% milk
1 apple
Total meal #3 55P, 5F, 20C, cal 345

Meal #6 8 oz Turkey breast: 44protein, 8fat, 0Carb
1 cup oats:10protein, 6fat, 52 carbs
Total meal #6 54P, 14F, 52C, cal 595

TOTAL: 301 PROTEIN, 69 FAT, 222 CARB, 2713 CAL.

Any opinions welcome

Goal is to get down to 10% BF

Last edited:
Meal 6 F=8 + F=6 does not equal 18 lol

nice choices / good diet

but why no efas???? 23% fat is low...increase fats to ~ 27% , add efas ,cut carbs in 6th meal , add carbs on your post workout meal , replace some of your oats with some fibrous beans and veggies, and u'll have to count veggies in your diet ,because even if they won't be ever stored as fats but maybe they satisfy your carb needs and let the body store other carbs (oats and fruits) ,for efas (fish oil and caps,olive oil , peanut butter , peanuts and nuts , flax oil and caps)...

Martinogdenbsx said:
Meal 6 F=8 + F=6 does not equal 18 lol
Thanks, I changed it so many times I figured I missed some things.
assassin said:
nice choices / good diet

but why no efas???? 23% fat is low...increase fats to ~ 27% , add efas ,cut carbs in 6th meal , add carbs on your post workout meal , replace some of your oats with some fibrous beans and veggies, and u'll have to count veggies in your diet ,because even if they won't be ever stored as fats but maybe they satisfy your carb needs and let the body store other carbs (oats and fruits) ,for efas (fish oil and caps,olive oil , peanut butter , peanuts and nuts , flax oil and caps)...
I will add natty PB as a snack with my shakes if Im hungry..I also take fish oil caps every day ( 4 caps 2x a day).

Last edited:
i think this diet is great for a start , but i think u must count the vegetables , then after a while when you make some progress start cutting carbs in your last meals and replace the saturated fats with fish oil and efas , if you are really going to not count vegetabes then you could start replacing (counted oats) with uncounted vegetables gradually while you are losing weight , wich will result decreasing your daily calorie intake and carb intake.......and keep your progress going....

Looks decent. You already addressed the EFA's and Veggies.

How is the water intake as well.

IainDaniel said:
Looks decent. You already addressed the EFA's and Veggies.

How is the water intake as well.
One Gal a day

shiznit2169 said:
For a heavy guy in the summer time, you should be getting about 1.5-2 gals
You are probably right, I stay out of the sun but it can't be avoided all day.

Back