• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Did you get any side effects?

Side effects with your first steroid cycle

• Yes quite a few side effects

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Yes but only one or two side effects

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Nothing it was a real good cycle

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Martinogdenbsx

Dedicated to one thing!!!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Did you get any side effects with your first steroid cycle if so what were they?

high bp (it runs in the family... but the cycle made it worse, 170/100), and minor gyno that subsided after the cycle, thanks to letro.

12 weeks of 275 Test E and 200 EQ E4D and all went well. previous ph cycles gave me problems more than the aas.

My worst case sides have just been some gyno from an andro cycle which is still slightly permanant. I usually get a little flair up towards the tail end of a cycle. I always have no less than a 100 20mg tabs of nolva on hand before starting any cycle because of it. My bp usually goes up, but other than one cycle when it was up at 170/130, it normally doesn't go much above 130/80 and then goes back to 110/60-70ish. I get a little acne on but not too bad. Usually if go tanning once a week it keeps it away.

I bloated real bad, my face and neck especially. Took me 3 years to get my normal face structure back.

Some decent stretch marks on inner bicep and armpit too if you could call these side effects.

Bloating mainly was due to poor diet and high sodium whilst on cycle and no pct (cycle was 12 years ago and not much pct around then)

While on a test e, tren, anadrol cycle last year i got bad acne on my shoulders n upper back, bp was a little high also.

I've only used PH's and they gave me bad shoulder acne and prostate/testicular soreness.

Back