• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bummer (Test Results)

Ouch. I think 400 was my lowest. Are you cutting? When did your last cycle end?

Pirate! said:
Ouch. I think 400 was my lowest. Are you cutting? When did your last cycle end?

Yeah, I'm cutting for a show that's September 16. My last cycle ended many moons ago, too.

Well, look at it this way, now you can get some of that pharmaceutical grade stuff and your health plan may even pick up the tab.
Seriosly, don't sweat it, one test is just a snapshot, everyones levels dip and peak. And at leastr it wasn't 140.

Why do you think its low? Insuffecient PCT?

pengers84 said:
Why do you think its low? Insuffecient PCT?

It was so long ago even with no PCT I think I'm back to wherever I'd normally be. But no, I think my PCT was plenty adequate.

Couple questions:

How do you liver lipids lab results look? Any chance you have low cholesterol?

Also, you had your thyroid checked?

If thyroid (free T4, free T3 and TSH) values are on the low end, that might explain the problem with test production.

Trouble said:
Couple questions:

How do you liver lipids lab results look? Any chance you have low cholesterol?

Also, you had your thyroid checked?

If thyroid (free T4, free T3 and TSH) values are on the low end, that might explain the problem with test production.

Haven't had my thyroid checked, though I burn fat slower than a Sumo wrestler so... it may be off.

My cholesterol test which I did with my T test came back like this:

Cholesterol 147 (100-199)
HDL Cholesterol 47 (40-120)
CHOL/HDL Ratio 3.1 (1.5-5.0)

My doc said, "Your test is normal. There are serious side effects with using pharmaceutical testosterone. I can't suggest any treatment."

Blah.

Back