• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Lower Back Pain

Diablo1990

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
It feels like a muscle only on the left side and I always stretch them now. The left side also feels like it fatigues more.

Bump!

Do you have a foam roller?

I found the foam roller works great getting rid of twinges and muscle pains/stiffness in the back.

nope

I am being serious about this by the way, could it be a pulled/torn muscle?? if so how long should I stop deadlifting for?

I doubt it is torn if if you can still use it. You probably strained it or something. Go see a sports doctor about it. Stop doing any movements that cause pain in that area.

Diablo1990 said:
It feels like a muscle only on the left side and I always stretch them now. The left side also feels like it fatigues more.
I also have these types of problems. But I have to tell you as strange as this might sound, the more SLDL's I do the better my lower back feels.

Could it be Erector Spinae?

IML Gear Cream!
could be a lot of things. what movements make it hurt in particular?

I'll tell you right now find the best doctor you can because back pain can be very complicated and takes even the most veteran docotrs some time to figure out whats up if theres not any major indicators like a severly bulging disc or large fracture.

I wouldn't say anything hurts it. Just the left side fatigues quick of my lower back. I stretch where I feel it in my lower back. It now becomes a problem when I am bending over and doing something for awhile and get back up it's like woah lol

Looks to me like your erector spinae or quadratus lumborum. Is it superficial or deep?

What do you mean?

Diablo1990 said:
What do you mean?

Does it feel like it's right on the surface and touch affects it, or is it deep below the surface and harder to pinpoint and manipulate with touch?

back pain is a tought thing to diagnos through the internet. You need to see a doctor or therapist that really knows what they are doing so that they can pinpoint the issue for you and help you out.

It feels like on the outside when I bend forward

I probally can't see a doctor for another 3 weeks so maybe I can find someone to help me diagnose the problem

Diablo1990 said:

probably muscular, the way I handle these is ice the first 48 hours along with rest, no training and Ibuprofen at least twice daily, do not work-out until the pain subsides and continue the Ibuprofen for about 1 week. If you still have pain after 1 week that is when I would recommend a doc, the only exception to this would be if you have pain radiating down one of your legs, then I would say get to a doc quickly and get an MRI.

but like P-funk said it is hard to diagnose injuries like this over the internet.

IML Gear Cream!
Robert DiMaggio said:
probably muscular, the way I handle these is ice the first 48 hours along with rest, no training and Ibuprofen at least twice daily, do not work-out until the pain subsides and continue the Ibuprofen for about 1 week. If you still have pain after 1 week that is when I would recommend a doc, the only exception to this would be if you have pain radiating down one of your legs, then I would say get to a doc quickly and get an MRI.

but like P-funk said it is hard to diagnose injuries like this over the internet.

Radiating down the posterior leg indicates a herniated disc right?

fufu said:

could be something pushing up against a nerve (could be sciatica).

There are different levels of disk injuries...The disk could push out against the annulus fibrosus and the posterior longitudinal ligament and apply pressure to the nerves running down the spine. The disk could rupture and break through the annulus fibrosus. the disk could blow completely out.

best to get it checked out.

fufu said:

that is a possiblility, that is what I had, but you would need an MRI to confirm something like that.

I can do the same weight as always it's just it fatigues very quick thats what it feels like. I don't know how else to explain it

Back