• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

£80 to spend in UK

steel

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi,

i have £80 to spend on supplements, i live in the UK and with so many diferent things out there i dont know whats good and what products are just hyped up - a lot of reviews on sites seem to be writen by people trying to promote the products.

Anyhow i already have protein (reflex instant whey) so iv got £80 to spend on other stuff.

My goals are fat loss and strength - im not bothered about getting huge - just a bit more athletic - any ideas how to invest my money?

...i was thinkinh of getting NO-xplode and maybe a fat burner or 2? all im taking at present is protein - i will be lifting 6 days a week so i want to get the most out of it - ideally id like 'harder' or 'fuller' muscles and obviously loose the extra fat!

thanks for any recomendations, any good sites youve got experience of in the UK would be good too. thanks

Spend it on food that will be your best bet, and provide you best accomplishments

Big bag of ON Whey Protein 60 quid off ebay and spend other 20 quid on Casein Protein and make sure you keep your protein level high,you don't need to worry about much else straight off cus your a newbie your gains will be good straight off

thanks - im ok for food tho, my folks pay for that - and i get fed for free at work. i got a load of protein that will last me ages co i dont need any more at the moment. is that No-xplode no good then? what about reflex sida cordifolia? i have been training a while, thats why i just started with the protein. iv started back after a while away and have saved especially (i do make good gains anyhow but want to try something new - it given me a 'mental' lift in the past too)

Proper nutrition is the only supplement you will need

you could benefit from glutamine but i would personally keep the money,75-80% of bodybuilding is nutrition and it's hard to get it right otherwise most people would be ripped and have lbs of muscle.

EAT THE RIGHT THINGS AT THE RIGHT TIME

im definitely going to get some creatine, i like the sound of no-xplode or maybe san v12, then i might keep the other £40

why bother even asking

Does my teeth in when people don't listen to a word that has been said

im on the 'supplement' boards for advice on WHAT to get not WETHER or not to get some supplements, if i wanted info on diet id have posted in the correct forum. i am GOING to buy some supplements and all i wanted was advice on what to get, idiot!

your the fuckin idiot who has no clue about training,go waste your money

And don't worry when you get laughed at when wondering out with your 12" arms

IML Gear Cream!
steel said:
im on the 'supplement' boards for advice on WHAT to get not WETHER or not to get some supplements, if i wanted info on diet id have posted in the correct forum. i am GOING to buy some supplements and all i wanted was advice on what to get, idiot!
A good multi vitamin/mineral and whey protein are a must.

Martinogdenbsx said:
your the fuckin idiot who has no clue about training,go waste your money

And don't worry when you get laughed at when wondering out with your 12" arms

my arms are 15 1/2" as it is so i doubt thats going to happen!

and if i did have womens arms and someone laughed at me then they are not the kind of person that would warrent my respect so i wouldnt worry!!!

thanks foreman - i aint got multi vitimins at the moment so il pick some up!

and if i did have womens arms and someone laughed at me then they are not the kind of person that would warrent my respect so i wouldnt worry!!!

They would be laughing at you because your gullable enough to believe the supplement advertisers,the only supplement you need is food and protein

Creatine and Glutamine just to name 2 are supplements that the body already produces but you can 'top up' so to speak

Martinogdenbsx said:
They would be laughing at you because your gullable enough to believe the supplement advertisers,the only supplement you need is food and protein

Creatine and Glutamine just to name 2 are supplements that the body already produces but you can 'top up' so to speak

how would they be laughing at me being 'gulable' buying supplements - how would someone in the street know what iv spent my money on?????:hmmm:

i know how creatine works - iv responded well in the past to it, but theres so many diferent brands and types i was looking for advice on what people can recommend (protein and any other stuff)

thanks for the input anyhow, i do understand what your trying to say - i guess iv just got my mind set on getting some stuff with the money i have put aside (if for just one reason when i bought stuff in the past its made me train harder and be more focused coz i wanted to make sure i gave it my all as i had forked out money on it - it helps with motivating me i guess.)

Alright then

Creatine
Glutamine
Casein Protein for bed

All this "English" is confusing. Get a good Multi, efas, protein.

Back