• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

g8 summit

He needs to be impeached

He said shit, big deal. The same people who are flipping over this are the same people in favor of aborting little children, can you say messed up ideology?

bigss75 said:
He said shit, big deal. The same people who are flipping over this are the same people in favor of aborting little children, can you say messed up ideology?

A liberal mantra: Kill the innocent, spare the guilty.

bigss75 said:
When did they legalise aborting children??? I thought they could only terminate a embryo or a fetus :confused:

I call a fetus a child if we're going into details

bigss75 said:
I call a fetus a child if we're going into details
I call them babys....a child is 2+ years old in my book.

Baby:a very young child who has not yet begun to walk or talk

Don't you worry about all the potential children you kill when you shoot your load into a rag?

IML Gear Cream!
Those arent children, they only have 23 chromosomes.

its lame that they wont allow stem cell research! do you know how advanced the chinese are over us. when we are 80 and our livers fail, it will be china we go to to get a new one!

MyK said:
its lame that they wont allow stem cell research! do you know how advanced the chinese are over us. when we are 80 and our livers fail, it will be china we go to to get a new one!

You have no clue what your talking about. They allow stem cell research, but don't fund embryonic stem cells, which hasnt gotten anywhere compared to adult stem cells.

bigss75 said:
Those arent children, they only have 23 chromosomes.
Many a child in Kentucky and the British Royal Family has survuved on that many...

bigss75 said:
Baby:a very young child who has not yet begun to walk or talk
Baby a very young Adult who has not learned to stop talking.

EDIT: True Story

Last edited:
kbm8795 said:
Don't you worry about all the potential children you kill when you shoot your load into a rag?

a moment in time.... let's all remember this ....

:sigh:

HAHAH

i lost my load too many times .... oh gawd the children! hahaha

:offtopic:

Yeah, I think this is being hyped way too much.

Oh, and for the record, for those who think I'm 100% left, I'm against abortion.

Back