Use Coupon Code SPOOK25 for 25% Discount!

What time do you go to sleep?

Results 1 to 30 of 30
  1. #1
    Monochromatic Bunny
    Vieope's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    drinking coffee..
    Posts
    15,084
    Rep Points
    19251541

    What time do you go to sleep?

    Before or after midnight?

  2. #2
    fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER
    fufu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    18,180
    Rep Points
    81654611

    Before most of the time. Ever since I started restoring my circadian sleep cycle.
    fufu's 1337 Journal

    Your diet will set you free.

    I hate exercise, I love training.

  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    12,542
    Rep Points
    15370977

    I don't sleep
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

  4. #4
    the unbanned
    MyK's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    consumerville!
    Posts
    11,504
    Rep Points
    215433628

    bedtime!

  5. #5
    Fitness Celebrity
    squanto's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Cheese Cottage
    Posts
    1,471
    Rep Points
    1462909

    Always after midnight.... if i'm not working or have no schedule i tend to stay up till 5-6 am, give or take a couple hours. Lately ive been going to bed before 330.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    joesmooth20's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    1,084
    Rep Points
    5049440

    I work swing shift so mine is always different. On my time off I usually go to sleep 1-2am. I pull 55-60+ hrs a week so I like to get caught up on my tv shows when I get the chance.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    kenwood's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,876
    Rep Points
    7891230

    around 2-3am

  8. #8
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    baja calif, Mexico
    Posts
    6,932
    Rep Points
    10

    As early as I can.

  9. #9
    Monochromatic Bunny
    Vieope's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    drinking coffee..
    Posts
    15,084
    Rep Points
    19251541

    So most people sleep around 5 hours per day?

  10. #10
    fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER
    fufu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    18,180
    Rep Points
    81654611

    I usually get around 8-10 hours
    fufu's 1337 Journal

    Your diet will set you free.

    I hate exercise, I love training.

  11. #11
    Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER
    maniclion's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mēns Incognita
    Posts
    27,189
    Rep Points
    989810505

    Quote Originally Posted by Vieope
    So most people sleep around 5 hours per day?
    I try to get 6 or 7, sometimes I have to take a nap on the drive to work and back home, my eyes are open and I know whats happening but my mind goes into a trance.
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

  12. #12
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    12,542
    Rep Points
    15370977

    2-3 hours
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

  13. #13
    fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER
    fufu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    18,180
    Rep Points
    81654611

    I wouldn't be able to have my awesome lucid dreams if I only got 5 hours a night.
    fufu's 1337 Journal

    Your diet will set you free.

    I hate exercise, I love training.

  14. #14
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    California
    Posts
    94
    Rep Points
    1052584

    I usually crash out by 10:00 p.m. on weekdays and after midnight on weekends. This week tho, work starts at 5:00 a.m, so i've been going to sleep around 8:30 or 9:00 p.m. with a 2:45 a.m. wake up. lol

  15. #15
    Monochromatic Bunny
    Vieope's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    drinking coffee..
    Posts
    15,084
    Rep Points
    19251541

    Quote Originally Posted by daver1
    I usually crash out by 10:00 p.m. on weekdays and after midnight on weekends. This week tho, work starts at 5:00 a.m, so i've been going to sleep around 8:30 or 9:00 p.m. with a 2:45 a.m. wake up. lol
    Damn too much numbers in this post.

  16. #16
    Fueled by Testosterone
    MODERATOR
    CowPimp's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Silver Spring, MD
    Posts
    15,929
    Rep Points
    16817091

    Usually after, but sometimes just before if I have to get up at 4:30 the next morning.
    The only time it's bad to feel the burn is when you're peeing...

    CowPimp Likes Iron - My Journal
    1RM Videos

  17. #17
    flawless


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    4,153
    Rep Points
    11205525

    I'm very consistent. I go to sleep between 12-1am and wake up between 9-10am everyday. I fall asleep in less than 5 minutes, wake up around 2-3am to take a piss, fall asleep quickly again and then wakeup in the morning.

    I feel bad for all you people who have trouble sleeping

  18. #18
    Fueled by Testosterone
    MODERATOR
    CowPimp's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Silver Spring, MD
    Posts
    15,929
    Rep Points
    16817091

    Quote Originally Posted by shiznit2169
    I'm very consistent. I go to sleep between 12-1am and wake up between 9-10am everyday. I fall asleep in less than 5 minutes, wake up around 2-3am to take a piss, fall asleep quickly again and then wakeup in the morning.

    I feel bad for all you people who have trouble sleeping
    I don't have a normal enough schedule for that kind of rigid sleep and wake cycle.
    The only time it's bad to feel the burn is when you're peeing...

    CowPimp Likes Iron - My Journal
    1RM Videos

  19. #19
    flawless


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    4,153
    Rep Points
    11205525

    Quote Originally Posted by CowPimp
    I don't have a normal enough schedule for that kind of rigid sleep and wake cycle.
    Ya, i know. My schedule is flexible and my work hours are always the same so it's nice to plan everything ahead of time. When are you usually done for the day though? Like, if you are done right now, you COULD be in bed .. but you choose to post on ironmag instead.

  20. #20
    Fueled by Testosterone
    MODERATOR
    CowPimp's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Silver Spring, MD
    Posts
    15,929
    Rep Points
    16817091

    Quote Originally Posted by shiznit2169
    Ya, i know. My schedule is flexible and my work hours are always the same so it's nice to plan everything ahead of time. When are you usually done for the day though? Like, if you are done right now, you COULD be in bed .. but you choose to post on ironmag instead.
    Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I train 1-3 people in the morning beginning at 6:30 or 7:30AM depending on the day. I workout after that, then I go home and take a nap. I go back and train another 3-4 people beginning at 5:30 or 6:30PM and usually finish about 9:30PM. I'm home a little before 10:30 if I catch the train just right. Tuesday and Thursday I train only in the evenings. I also train on Sunday from 11-2:30. Not to mention all of this changes a lot because I usually end up getting people who do same day cancellations, drop ahead of time because of vacations, or reschedule sessions for other time slots.
    The only time it's bad to feel the burn is when you're peeing...

    CowPimp Likes Iron - My Journal
    1RM Videos

  21. #21
    flawless


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    4,153
    Rep Points
    11205525

    Quote Originally Posted by CowPimp
    Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I train 1-3 people in the morning beginning at 6:30 or 7:30AM depending on the day. I workout after that, then I go home and take a nap. I go back and train another 3-4 people beginning at 5:30 or 6:30PM and usually finish about 9:30PM. I'm home a little before 10:30 if I catch the train just right. Tuesday and Thursday I train only in the evenings. I also train on Sunday from 11-2:30. Not to mention all of this changes a lot because I usually end up getting people who do same day cancellations, drop ahead of time because of vacations, or reschedule sessions for other time slots.
    Damn, that sucks. What happened to your car? I remember a while back you said that you like blew the engine or something .. i forget. The time that you train your clients, are those the recommended slots or do clients choose when they want to train? How does that work?

  22. #22
    Fueled by Testosterone
    MODERATOR
    CowPimp's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Silver Spring, MD
    Posts
    15,929
    Rep Points
    16817091

    Quote Originally Posted by shiznit2169
    Damn, that sucks. What happened to your car? I remember a while back you said that you like blew the engine or something .. i forget. The time that you train your clients, are those the recommended slots or do clients choose when they want to train? How does that work?
    I would take the subway regardless because parking/driving into DC sucks ass. This area has traffic like you couldn't believe. From my experience in LA, we have worst traffic. I'm going to get my car back fairly soon. Yeah, I blew the headgasket cruising to class on the highway.

    The way it works where I am is that I put up my availability and they fill it accordingly. It's one of the reasons I chose to work here. They do all the bullshit legwork for you. I don't have to sell myself, they just fill in my schedule and call me to tell me when I've picked up a new client.
    The only time it's bad to feel the burn is when you're peeing...

    CowPimp Likes Iron - My Journal
    1RM Videos

  23. #23
    bend over to the front...
    ge3k0's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    ca
    Posts
    358
    Rep Points
    10

    a.m. mostly

  24. #24
    the unbanned
    MyK's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    consumerville!
    Posts
    11,504
    Rep Points
    215433628

    its three in the morn, I have a J-O-B interview in toronto tommorow, me and my friend just got done tag teaming this bitch!! then she starts crying and says she "feels bad for her boyfriend" I lawled on myself, came home and am pissed as a fish!


    I LOVE LIFE

  25. #25
    fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER
    fufu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    18,180
    Rep Points
    81654611

    Quote Originally Posted by MyK
    its three in the morn, I have a J-O-B interview in toronto tommorow, me and my friend just got done tag teaming this bitch!! then she starts crying and says she "feels bad for her boyfriend" I lawled on myself, came home and am pissed as a fish!


    I LOVE LIFE
    I hope yer bawls didn't touch!
    fufu's 1337 Journal

    Your diet will set you free.

    I hate exercise, I love training.

  26. #26
    Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER
    maniclion's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mēns Incognita
    Posts
    27,189
    Rep Points
    989810505

    Last night I went to sleep at 11:00, but then I woke up suddenly at 1:30am with an idea for a song so I got up and sat in my home office for about 20 minutes writing down my ideas, then I went back to bed. This happens every now and again.
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

  27. #27
    Dookie
    largepkg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    S FLA
    Posts
    3,755
    Rep Points
    11951152

    Quote Originally Posted by Vieope
    What time do you go to sleep?

    When all the drugs wear off, of course....silly rabbit!

  28. #28
    fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER
    fufu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    18,180
    Rep Points
    81654611

    Quote Originally Posted by maniclion
    Last night I went to sleep at 11:00, but then I woke up suddenly at 1:30am with an idea for a song so I got up and sat in my home office for about 20 minutes writing down my ideas, then I went back to bed. This happens every now and again.
    I woke up a couple weeks ago with a song that I heard in my dream and it was still in my head when I woke up. So I got my guitar and figured it out and recorded it.
    fufu's 1337 Journal

    Your diet will set you free.

    I hate exercise, I love training.

  29. #29
    Dookie
    largepkg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    S FLA
    Posts
    3,755
    Rep Points
    11951152

    Quote Originally Posted by fufu
    I woke up a couple weeks ago with a song that I heard in my dream and it was still in my head when I woke up. So I got my guitar and figured it out and recorded it.
    You people freak me out.

  30. #30
    Smartass anthropologist
    ELITE MEMBER
    goob's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Anywhere, everywhere, nowhere....
    Posts
    5,990
    Rep Points
    18202470

    Yeah Ive done that too.
    Sometimes you get the best tunes from the dream like state..
    Also, u ever noticed how u write the best stuff when suffering sleep depravation? I wrote some awesome stuff when I was surviving on 6 hours sleep over three days.

Similar Threads

  1. Part-time workers: More fine with no full-time job
    By Curt James in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 04:29 PM
  2. Time it takes for natural test to time after cycle?
    By BasLandis in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-10-2010, 03:33 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-01-2006, 01:00 PM
  4. Clen reducing time I need to sleep
    By Purdue Power in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-23-2004, 10:51 PM
  5. first time poster/long time poor diet
    By Profit in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-15-2004, 02:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->