• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What time do you go to sleep?

Before most of the time. Ever since I started restoring my circadian sleep cycle.

I don't sleep

Always after midnight.... if i'm not working or have no schedule i tend to stay up till 5-6 am, give or take a couple hours. Lately ive been going to bed before 330.

I work swing shift so mine is always different. On my time off I usually go to sleep 1-2am. I pull 55-60+ hrs a week so I like to get caught up on my tv shows when I get the chance.

I usually get around 8-10 hours

IML Gear Cream!
Vieope said:
So most people sleep around 5 hours per day?
I try to get 6 or 7, sometimes I have to take a nap on the drive to work and back home, my eyes are open and I know whats happening but my mind goes into a trance.

I wouldn't be able to have my awesome lucid dreams if I only got 5 hours a night.

I usually crash out by 10:00 p.m. on weekdays and after midnight on weekends. This week tho, work starts at 5:00 a.m, so i've been going to sleep around 8:30 or 9:00 p.m. with a 2:45 a.m. wake up. lol

daver1 said:
I usually crash out by 10:00 p.m. on weekdays and after midnight on weekends. This week tho, work starts at 5:00 a.m, so i've been going to sleep around 8:30 or 9:00 p.m. with a 2:45 a.m. wake up. lol
Damn too much numbers in this post.

Usually after, but sometimes just before if I have to get up at 4:30 the next morning.

I'm very consistent. I go to sleep between 12-1am and wake up between 9-10am everyday. I fall asleep in less than 5 minutes, wake up around 2-3am to take a piss, fall asleep quickly again and then wakeup in the morning.

I feel bad for all you people who have trouble sleeping

shiznit2169 said:
I'm very consistent. I go to sleep between 12-1am and wake up between 9-10am everyday. I fall asleep in less than 5 minutes, wake up around 2-3am to take a piss, fall asleep quickly again and then wakeup in the morning.

I feel bad for all you people who have trouble sleeping

I don't have a normal enough schedule for that kind of rigid sleep and wake cycle.

CowPimp said:
I don't have a normal enough schedule for that kind of rigid sleep and wake cycle.

Ya, i know. My schedule is flexible and my work hours are always the same so it's nice to plan everything ahead of time. When are you usually done for the day though? Like, if you are done right now, you COULD be in bed .. but you choose to post on ironmag instead. :hehe:

shiznit2169 said:
Ya, i know. My schedule is flexible and my work hours are always the same so it's nice to plan everything ahead of time. When are you usually done for the day though? Like, if you are done right now, you COULD be in bed .. but you choose to post on ironmag instead. :hehe:

Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I train 1-3 people in the morning beginning at 6:30 or 7:30AM depending on the day. I workout after that, then I go home and take a nap. I go back and train another 3-4 people beginning at 5:30 or 6:30PM and usually finish about 9:30PM. I'm home a little before 10:30 if I catch the train just right. Tuesday and Thursday I train only in the evenings. I also train on Sunday from 11-2:30. Not to mention all of this changes a lot because I usually end up getting people who do same day cancellations, drop ahead of time because of vacations, or reschedule sessions for other time slots.

IML Gear Cream!
CowPimp said:
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I train 1-3 people in the morning beginning at 6:30 or 7:30AM depending on the day. I workout after that, then I go home and take a nap. I go back and train another 3-4 people beginning at 5:30 or 6:30PM and usually finish about 9:30PM. I'm home a little before 10:30 if I catch the train just right. Tuesday and Thursday I train only in the evenings. I also train on Sunday from 11-2:30. Not to mention all of this changes a lot because I usually end up getting people who do same day cancellations, drop ahead of time because of vacations, or reschedule sessions for other time slots.

Damn, that sucks. What happened to your car? I remember a while back you said that you like blew the engine or something .. i forget. The time that you train your clients, are those the recommended slots or do clients choose when they want to train? How does that work?

shiznit2169 said:
Damn, that sucks. What happened to your car? I remember a while back you said that you like blew the engine or something .. i forget. The time that you train your clients, are those the recommended slots or do clients choose when they want to train? How does that work?

I would take the subway regardless because parking/driving into DC sucks ass. This area has traffic like you couldn't believe. From my experience in LA, we have worst traffic. I'm going to get my car back fairly soon. Yeah, I blew the headgasket cruising to class on the highway.

The way it works where I am is that I put up my availability and they fill it accordingly. It's one of the reasons I chose to work here. They do all the bullshit legwork for you. I don't have to sell myself, they just fill in my schedule and call me to tell me when I've picked up a new client.

its three in the morn, I have a J-O-B interview in toronto tommorow, me and my friend just got done tag teaming this bitch!! then she starts crying and says she "feels bad for her boyfriend" I lawled on myself, came home and am pissed as a fish!

I LOVE LIFE

MyK said:
its three in the morn, I have a J-O-B interview in toronto tommorow, me and my friend just got done tag teaming this bitch!! then she starts crying and says she "feels bad for her boyfriend" I lawled on myself, came home and am pissed as a fish!

I LOVE LIFE

I hope yer bawls didn't touch!

Last night I went to sleep at 11:00, but then I woke up suddenly at 1:30am with an idea for a song so I got up and sat in my home office for about 20 minutes writing down my ideas, then I went back to bed. This happens every now and again.

maniclion said:
Last night I went to sleep at 11:00, but then I woke up suddenly at 1:30am with an idea for a song so I got up and sat in my home office for about 20 minutes writing down my ideas, then I went back to bed. This happens every now and again.

I woke up a couple weeks ago with a song that I heard in my dream and it was still in my head when I woke up. So I got my guitar and figured it out and recorded it.

fufu said:
I woke up a couple weeks ago with a song that I heard in my dream and it was still in my head when I woke up. So I got my guitar and figured it out and recorded it.

You people freak me out.

Yeah Ive done that too.
Sometimes you get the best tunes from the dream like state..
Also, u ever noticed how u write the best stuff when suffering sleep depravation? I wrote some awesome stuff when I was surviving on 6 hours sleep over three days.

Back