Today kickstarted being consistant in and out of the gym again... Hopefully I'll finally move towards my full potential. I'm not after quanity as much as quality however...
1) 3 sets of a superset using decline sit-ups and machine side twist
1) 3 light sets of machine side laterals for 15 reps each
2) Reverse pec-dec for 2 sets of 15 reps
1) 3 sets of Smith machine presses for 20,15,15
2) 2 sets of pec-dec for 15 reps
1) 3 sets of dumbbell curls for 10 reps each
2) 2 sets of standing dumbbell concentration curls for 10 reps each
I'm just now able to spend the time needed to be my best. I haven't trained with any consistency for awhile now. Which is the reason I'm starting off slow and light. My workouts will change and step up in intensity quickly...