Grape Seed Oil?

Thread: Grape Seed Oil?

Rep Points

Grape Seed Oil?

I was at Whole Foods today (a supermarket) and bought "Grape Seed Oil" in a spray bottle for cooking. I figured I will use this to make eggs everyday.

Is this superior to using PAM which uses "Canola Oil"?

Thanks in advance

www.Bodyfactoryllc.com

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by r0dxx
    I was at Whole Foods today (a supermarket) and bought "Grape Seed Oil" in a spray bottle for cooking. I figured I will use this to make eggs everyday.

Is this superior to using PAM which uses "Canola Oil"?

Thanks in advance
    use good old organic butter nothing beats it and does not take alot.

Rep Points

When I fry eggs I use lots of Olive Oil for all that monosaturated fats, which of course increases testerone and is a healthy fat. Not to sure about "Grape seep oil", but I do know that Canola oil is great for frying.

My opinion, just stick with olive oil, lots of it.
    Good Day

www.Bodyfactoryllc.com

Rep Points

Frying with any oil at high heat is not a good practice. Oraganic butter is alot safer..

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973
    Frying with any oil at high heat is not a good practice. Oraganic butter is alot safer..
    I'm talking about making scambled eggs on medium heat. And also what do you mean safer?

I was saying is grape seed oil vs. canola better? In terms of nutrition facts.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by r0dxx
    I'm talking about making scambled eggs on medium heat. And also what do you mean safer?

I was saying is grape seed oil vs. canola better? In terms of nutrition facts.

I don't wanna put words in his mouth but I think he means that frying food is bad in general because of how high the heat gets and it destorys vitamamins and minerals. Medium heat is fine, use olive oil.
    Good Day

Rep Points

For pan frying coconut oil is your best choice.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi
    For pan frying coconut oil is your best choice.
    LOL thanks

Is grape seed oil more superior then canola oil? No one has actually answered my question. I have grape seed oil and i have PAM (canola oil) which do I use

Rep Points

I don't touch canola oil. No way! i don't feel it is that great for you. Yes, grape seed oil is better for you than canola oil.

Many health food stores have a cooking spray made with only olive oil. That is what I get now instead of PAM.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition & supplement information presented on IronMagazineForums.com's pages is intended as an educational resource and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website. As well as any exercise technique or regimen, diet, supplement, etc., particularly if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are elderly or have chronic or recurring medical conditions. Discontinue any exercise that causes you pain or severe discomfort and consult a medical expert. The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at IronMagazineForums.com. Neither the author of the information, nor the producer, nor distributors of such information make any warranty of any kind in regard to the content of the information presented on this website. Except as specifically stated on this site, neither IronMagazineForums.com, nor any of its authors or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of, or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. Sponsors pay for advertising space, we have no affiliation with the companies that have banners displayed on our websites. Please be advised it is your responsibility to check the laws that govern your country, state, or province in regards to items offered by some companies you may read about on this site.

www.Bodyfactoryllc.com

Rep Points

little spray of pam is not going to kill ya LOL

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hardasnails1973
    little spray of pam is not going to kill ya LOL
    I agree but if there are better choices out there then why not go for that?