• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Grape Seed Oil?

r0dxx

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was at Whole Foods today (a supermarket) and bought "Grape Seed Oil" in a spray bottle for cooking. I figured I will use this to make eggs everyday.

Is this superior to using PAM which uses "Canola Oil"?

Thanks in advance :)

r0dxx said:
I was at Whole Foods today (a supermarket) and bought "Grape Seed Oil" in a spray bottle for cooking. I figured I will use this to make eggs everyday.

Is this superior to using PAM which uses "Canola Oil"?

Thanks in advance :)

use good old organic butter nothing beats it and does not take alot.

When I fry eggs I use lots of Olive Oil for all that monosaturated fats, which of course increases testerone and is a healthy fat. Not to sure about "Grape seep oil", but I do know that Canola oil is great for frying.

My opinion, just stick with olive oil, lots of it.

Frying with any oil at high heat is not a good practice. Oraganic butter is alot safer..

hardasnails1973 said:
Frying with any oil at high heat is not a good practice. Oraganic butter is alot safer..

I'm talking about making scambled eggs on medium heat. And also what do you mean safer?

I was saying is grape seed oil vs. canola better? In terms of nutrition facts.

r0dxx said:
I'm talking about making scambled eggs on medium heat. And also what do you mean safer?

I was saying is grape seed oil vs. canola better? In terms of nutrition facts.

I don't wanna put words in his mouth but I think he means that frying food is bad in general because of how high the heat gets and it destorys vitamamins and minerals. Medium heat is fine, use olive oil.

For pan frying coconut oil is your best choice.

Jodi said:
For pan frying coconut oil is your best choice.

LOL thanks

Is grape seed oil more superior then canola oil? No one has actually answered my question. I have grape seed oil and i have PAM (canola oil) which do I use :thumb:

I don't touch canola oil. No way! i don't feel it is that great for you. Yes, grape seed oil is better for you than canola oil.

Many health food stores have a cooking spray made with only olive oil. That is what I get now instead of PAM.

little spray of pam is not going to kill ya LOL

IML Gear Cream!
hardasnails1973 said:
little spray of pam is not going to kill ya LOL
I agree but if there are better choices out there then why not go for that?

Back